Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Facilities and Facility Manager (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750)

marymarcel Jun 06 2022 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaKanode (Post 6496002)
Hi. My name shows up as posting my facilities and clients in the past hour, and I haven't. The link is taking people to my neighbors farm and telling them they can't work her farms. And messages are being sent to her as well. Vicki Fulton is my neighbors name and facebook id. I have attached a screen shot of the wall posts. Three other neighhbors have told me the same thing. Thank you,.

Hi MammaKanode :)

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

Due a change made by Facebook, when a farmer manages more than one account then this kind of problems could happen.

To avoid this, they dont have to use the Switch for Facebook accounts.

Also, the farmer has to do all work for one account, then close it and restart browser.
After that, they can open the other account and do all work for it.

If the problem continues, then they have to use different browserS for each account they manage.

Refarner Jun 09 2022 04:04 AM

Every time I buy a new facility, a message pops up that I have to clear. I'm lvl 120 now but it still comes up. When will it stop? :)

Tiger Jun 09 2022 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refarner (Post 6496190)
Every time I buy a new facility, a message pops up that I have to clear. I'm lvl 120 now but it still comes up. When will it stop? :)

Hi Refarner,

There are quite a few popups in Farm Town so we are not sure which one you are seeing.

If it's the one that warns you that you have previously selected to hide something like buildings decorations, in that pop up there is an extra option with a check box that you can click on to add a check mark to, then click the green check mark so that you never see that one again.

Refarner Jun 09 2022 05:49 AM

Sorry I wasn't clear, it's the one that tells me to select facility details in order to use my new facility.

Tiger Jun 09 2022 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refarner (Post 6496206)
Sorry I wasn't clear, it's the one that tells me to select facility details in order to use my new facility.

Hi Refarmer,

I am not sure of the exact level, but I do know that level 130 is still seeing it.

Refarner Jun 09 2022 07:21 AM

oh dear! never mind

Tiger Jun 09 2022 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refarner (Post 6496214)
oh dear! never mind

Hi Refarmer,

I've found the information but will check it is still correct with the devs. That popup is removed for levels higher than 200.

Refarner Jun 10 2022 12:48 AM

That's a while to wait! Thank you.

joolz68 Jun 10 2022 11:29 AM

Lamp facility

Hi,its saying i need to add more brass sheet,amber and cotton textile roll to produce more of some of the lamps but is also saying i have the ingrediants ??
thank you & hope you can help

Taz D Jun 10 2022 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joolz68 (Post 6496322)
Hi,its saying i need to add more brass sheet,amber and cotton textile roll to produce more of some of the lamps but is also saying i have the ingrediants ??
thank you & hope you can help

Hi Joolz,
What facility are you trying to do this in?
If it is a service facility you need the lamps, not the ingredients.