Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 22nd, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=640642)

Raul Mar 22 2019 03:54 PM

New Release -- March 22nd, 2019

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on April 1st, 5:00PM.

Hi There,

This is a lite update with just facilities and expansions as we continue working on the Trading Warehouse feature. En Español AQUI

1. Next 5 expansions for Farm 39, see prices below:

Upgrade Farm 24x24 - 37000000000 or 25 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 26x26 - 37500000000 or 25 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 28x28 - 38000000000 or 25 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 30x30 - 38500000000 or 25 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 32x32 - 39000000000 or 30 FarmCash

2. Continued the development of the 'Trading Warehouse' feature: We are still deciding on the details but check the general idea below:

a) Will allow farmers to trade offline by visiting the Trading Warehouses of other farmers at any time
b) Create Buy Offers for products you want to buy
c) Create Sell Offers for products you want to sell
d) Offers will be created similar to the way that Online Offers are currently created
e) Other farmers Trading Warehouses can be accessed through the neighbour bar, by visiting a farm or by clicking on an avatar
f) Offers can be created for primary products and also Super Facility products
g) Each product type will have it's own buying/selling limit restriction per day
h) There is a limited amount of Offer Slots that can be active for each product category at any given time, these are provided for free
i) Extra Offer Slots can be purchased for Farm Cash

3. Special Needs Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Special Needs Supplies.

Wheelchair Accessible Desk
Wheelchair Accessible Swing
Balance Beams
Walking Balance Trainer
Sensory Swing
Curved Utensils
Special Needs Steamroller
Bouncing Chair

4. Malaysian Restaurant (FC): Produces Malaysian Food.

Stuffed Malaysian Flatbread
Malaysian Fruit Salad
Malaysian Coconut Rice
Pork Ribs Tea
Hokkien Mee
Assam Laksa
Hainanese Chicken Rice
Banana Fritters

5. Parade Float (FC): Provides Float Parade Services and can be stocked with these flowers:

Osiria Rose
Chocolate Cosmos
Ladys Mantle
Lantana
Ranunculus
Red Ginger
Gerber Daisy
Orange Poppy
Lisianthus
Bush Anemone

6. Special Needs School (Coins): Provides Educational Services for Students with Special Needs and can be stocked with products from the Special Needs Supplies Factory.

7. Taste of Venezuela (FC): Provides Venezuela Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Venezuelan Restaurant.

8. Taste of Taiwan (FC): Provides Taiwan Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Taiwanese Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - March 26th, 4:00PM

- Released the Taste of Taiwan service facility.

Post Release Updates - April 1st, 5:00PM

- Released 16 new Easter items, 2 as gift, 12 at the top of the Easter category at the Store and 2 at the bottom.

Known Issues:

- None.

Momma Woods Mar 22 2019 04:04 PM

Thank you Raul and help <3

StoneFace Mar 22 2019 04:08 PM

Just looked at the forum

just noticed the new release a few minutes ago

just taking a minute to say THANKS to Raul and the group......

happy farming

hilda jean ellis Mar 22 2019 04:25 PM

thanks for the new stuff Raul and Team :D

marymarcel Mar 22 2019 04:29 PM

Thanks a lot Raul :)

Taz D Mar 22 2019 04:29 PM

Thanks Raul

CAROLYN55 Mar 22 2019 04:30 PM

thank you so much

Tiger Mar 22 2019 04:30 PM

Thanks Raul and team :D

vonalm Mar 22 2019 04:31 PM

thanks but 2 coin facilities to 4 FC facilities is and has been very unbalanced imho.

becky1431 Mar 22 2019 04:36 PM

We need some football players for the fall.

JudyD1651 Mar 22 2019 04:36 PM

I'm not impressed with this update/new release. This is called Farm Town..a farming game. We've asked for different types of animals...cows, horses, chickens among other items.

Taz D Mar 22 2019 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by becky1431 (Post 6291394)
We need some football players for the fall.

Hi Becky,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see.

BarbLH Mar 22 2019 04:58 PM

Thanks Raul & team :)

guess who Mar 22 2019 04:59 PM

I totally agree.I use to buy small amounts of farm cash from them till they started doing this. Now I refuse to.for that reason.

dnreynolds Mar 22 2019 05:05 PM

Seriously ??? What's happening to our game ??? As already stated, this is supposed to be a farm game .. ??? crops, animals, etc. Special Needs School ???? Parade Float ??? and in case you haven't been watching the news lately, people in Venezuela are eating out of garbage cans. Very disappointed … Sorry, I cannot be happy about this release.

AngelBear7042 Mar 22 2019 05:22 PM

Thank you so much Raul for the work and help.
Sincerely,
Angelbear7042

Dutch85 Mar 22 2019 05:26 PM

Thank you Raul and team! I'm happy !

Rob T Mar 22 2019 05:54 PM

Thanks Raul :)

bjyhey3 Mar 22 2019 05:56 PM

Thanks Raul :)

DianeCK Mar 22 2019 06:24 PM

I have been with you for 10 years now and own every factory you put out, this 4 farm cash facts and 2 coin fact every month is getting very costly .. can we please have a break on this and go back to 4 Coin and 2 Farm Cash. Please... as soon as these go out and you play quests you have to buy them to get anything and all for 2 FC.. wish i could sell my farm and recoup some of my real cash. the game isn't fun anymore its work, when a game becomes work it is no longer a game. JMHO

birdsong54 Mar 22 2019 06:26 PM

I agree we need to be millionaires in farm town

I agree it is not fun any more diane

amanda1955 Mar 22 2019 06:41 PM

ty for updates but it is very unbalanced, we need more coin facilities, getting too expensive for me should
go back to 2 and 2

L.A.Bob Mar 22 2019 06:42 PM

Thanks for the update. 10 years I have been playing and it is still fun!

Alexm2012 Mar 22 2019 07:00 PM

We need farm cash offers to keep up with all of these FC facs being released this was an idea ages ago and yet they ask us to post “suggestions” but yet the devs have never acted upon any of the suggestions surrounding FC offers. Please raul and team listen to your loyal players for once

jkmyer Mar 22 2019 07:04 PM

thanks for the update I am amazed that they can come up with ideas every month we have quit buying the tastes of as with two of us playing it is to expensive but that is our choice we still enjoy playing even if we have to miss some of the quests

Taz D Mar 22 2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexm2012 (Post 6291490)
We need farm cash offers to keep up with all of these FC facs being released this was an idea ages ago and yet they ask us to post “suggestions” but yet the devs have never acted upon any of the suggestions surrounding FC offers. Please raul and team listen to your loyal players for once

Hi Alexm,
Please post any suggestions you have in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. Even though you suggest something does not mean they can or will do it.

LouTom3 Mar 22 2019 07:23 PM

Thanks for the information and the upgrades.

dolilla2004 Mar 22 2019 08:12 PM

Thanks for the information..But I'm disappointed because I was expecting tools to accelerate the game..

TexasStar Mar 22 2019 08:22 PM

This evening, since the new release, on Google Chrome: when I hover over the farm and use the mouse wheel to zoom in or out the scroll is also engaged and moving the page up or down as well. Opera and Edge browsers are working fine. Wondering if this is something related to the new release or just a coincidence. Anyone else having this problem?

Aussie Rae Mar 22 2019 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasStar (Post 6291522)
This evening, since the new release, on Google Chrome: when I hover over the farm and use the mouse wheel to zoom in or out the scroll is also engaged and moving the page up or down as well. Opera and Edge browsers are working fine. Wondering if this is something related to the new release or just a coincidence. Anyone else having this problem?

yes, I just tested it and its happening to me also, I use google chrome... it may be a browser related problem, nothing to do with slashkey..

Taz D Mar 22 2019 08:29 PM

Quote:

Hi TexasStar,
Try closing out your browser and reopen to see if that fixes it. There haven't been any other reports of this and 2 of the moderators use Chrome and didn't have any problems with it.

EDIT: Just talked to one of the other moderators and she said it started a few days ago when she updated Chrome, so it seems to be a Chrome problem and not anything to do with the release.

Dr. Dirt Mar 22 2019 08:50 PM

Quote:

This is also happening with me. (Chrome)

Taz D Mar 22 2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6291526)
yes, I just tested it and its happening to me also, I use google chrome... it may be a browser related problem, nothing to do with slashkey..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt (Post 6291534)
This is also happening with me. (Chrome)

Hi All,
This appears to be a Chrome problem as it is happening after a Chrome update. You will have to use the + & - to zoom in and out until Chrome fixes it.

Lara Mar 22 2019 09:00 PM

thanks guys. I have been on the farm for 10 years too and I have paid real money to play to the full extent of the game but some people don't. It is a choice you can make and play either way. I am still happily playing the game. Other games get much more expensive and I won't play them at all. Anyway this is my opinion and others have their opinions as is normal in life.

TexasStar Mar 22 2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6291538)
Hi All,
This appears to be a Chrome problem as it is happening after a Chrome update. You will have to use the + & - to zoom in and out until Chrome fixes it.

Thanks to everyone who replied. Thanks for the confirmation Taz. I'll just use Edge until Chrome gets its act together. I also lost my internet connection a while ago so lots of non-farming issues tonight!

It is a great update so I'm looking forward to settling in and planting the flowers for the floats :)) Good evening!

Taz D Mar 22 2019 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasStar (Post 6291546)
Thanks to everyone who replied. Thanks for the confirmation Taz. I'll just use Edge until Chrome gets its act together. I also lost my internet connection a while ago so lots of non-farming issues tonight!

It is a great update so I'm looking forward to settling in and planting the flowers for the floats :)) Good evening!

Hi TexasStar,
Please note that you may run into problems with Edge for several parts of the game. Information on those are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906

mareface Mar 22 2019 11:25 PM

Thanks for new stuff. Where can you buy the new extra slots? Can't find. Also = suggestions never seem to be addressed. Plastic player since 06/05/09.

Taz D Mar 22 2019 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mareface (Post 6291558)
Thanks for new stuff. Where can you buy the new extra slots? Can't find. Also = suggestions never seem to be addressed. Plastic player since 06/05/09.

Hi mareface,
The Trading Warehouse has not been released yet, so you can't buy the extra slots yet.

Suggestions are vbiewed by the developers in the Suggestion section, but it is up to the developers to decide if they can or will and when they might implement your suggestions.

Palmarina Mar 23 2019 12:58 AM

Thanks for the new facilities. Glad we can use all those flowers now :-)
Player since 2009.

Bella Bello Mar 23 2019 02:21 AM

Thanks Raul and Team