Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

rabbit8 Sep 18 2012 10:31 AM

Here I am again! I have another problem now. I thought I unloaded the train-then I sent it out again. Now when I click on status it says "unload" but it's opaque & I cannot. Also, it does a pop up that says I cannot send the train out again as I already have one out. It says if I have moved it-put it back so I can unload it. Is it possible that I didn't unload before sending it out again? And now I cannot unload until it comes back? Because it both shows "0" and 9300 in the train. The train is also not "ghost". I am so confused right now. Can someone please help me with this?

Taz D Sep 18 2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabbit8 (Post 5286750)
Here I am again! I have another problem now. I thought I unloaded the train-then I sent it out again. Now when I click on status it says "unload" but it's opaque & I cannot. Also, it does a pop up that says I cannot send the train out again as I already have one out. It says if I have moved it-put it back so I can unload it. Is it possible that I didn't unload before sending it out again? And now I cannot unload until it comes back? Because it both shows "0" and 9300 in the train. The train is also not "ghost". I am so confused right now. Can someone please help me with this?

Everyone is getting that message. If your train shows in train status that it has Carrying: 0 and To Load: 9300 on a car then it is dispatched and will be back in 7 days.

Grammy 11 Sep 18 2012 02:44 PM

Any idea what the BOOST thingy on the train status will do and when? It has said "Coming Soon" for quite a while now. Thanks.

KW54956 Sep 18 2012 03:00 PM

My train has been dispatched and has not gone back to regular color for two months now. What am I doing wrong?

Taz D Sep 18 2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird (Post 5286914)
Any idea what the BOOST thingy on the train status will do and when? It has said "Coming Soon" for quite a while now. Thanks.

Only the developers know the answer to that and they aren't saying. :)

Taz D Sep 18 2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KW54956 (Post 5286922)
My train has been dispatched and has not gone back to regular color for two months now. What am I doing wrong?

It is only gone for 7 days and does not change back to normal color until you unload it. Click on the engine and choose show train details. Then click on Train Status and then on Unload button at the top.

smhtoney Sep 21 2012 09:53 PM

selecting animals for the cattle car

As a desire for the future I would like to be able to determine which animals I pick up on a train run. Perhaps a check box system of pick five animals for the next run.

Angel7 Sep 24 2012 05:54 PM

Just finished getting my last car to complete the 10 and this is really really awkward. If my neighbors farm has 1 facility on it, it does it one way, and if they have more than 1 facility, it does it differently. This last neighbor I worked, the first farm was more than 1, the next was 1, the next was more than 1, and it continued all the way across 14 farms. This is really awkward. The trains should be effortless and this ISN'T. I'm not happy after spending so much real money.....

ericcarlsen Sep 24 2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostkitten (Post 5185974)
Biggest waste of FC out of everything,,,,,,,Biggest disappointment out of all the new releases......

Sounds like MY problem! I have messaged "Support" 5 times over the last two months and I STILL have not received even an acknowledgement that they are trying to check on my Farm Cash, I am missing at least 120 units for my Membership in AARP!!! Why do they tell me nothing NOR ask me anything!!????

StoneFace Sep 24 2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel7 (Post 5291258)
Just finished getting my last car to complete the 10 and this is really really awkward. If my neighbors farm has 1 facility on it, it does it one way, and if they have more than 1 facility, it does it differently. This last neighbor I worked, the first farm was more than 1, the next was 1, the next was more than 1, and it continued all the way across 14 farms. This is really awkward. The trains should be effortless and this ISN'T. I'm not happy after spending so much real money.....

my opinion is that the "awkward" part is your neighbor's fault for the quantity of facilities.

When you work a farm with 40, 50 or more and only have to click twice, the only awkward part will be deciding what to do with all your free time:D