Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 22nd, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644282)

JudyD1651 Dec 06 2019 03:58 PM

Thanks for the update and I love the Christmas decorations..beautifully designed.

anotherfarmer Dec 06 2019 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6332654)
Update from Raul:

Post Release Updates - December 6th, 4:00PM

- 28 New Holiday Items: 2 as gifts, 12 at the top of the Holidays category in the Store and 14 at the bottom
- Enabled Fish Purchase offers in the Trading Warehouse
- At the markets, you can now open the Cooperative Quests screen for any farmer even when that farmer has no Cooperative Quests, this will allow you to start navigating the Cooperative Quests for the rest of the farmers that do have them
- Enabled the 'Show Times' icon in the toolbox when not at your farm
- Reduced the amount of 'Grouper' required to make Fried Fish in the Dominican Restaurant from 10 to 5
- BugFix: Trophie numbers sometimes shown incorrectly
- BugFix: Pumpkin Spice now showing up when the Facility Manager ingredient planner was set to only show the Flavored Coffee Factory products

oh wow :D with the Cooperative Quests at market I only just made a suggestion on this the other day - I would like to think it was me..... lol ;) anyhow I just checked it out and I love it - THANK YOU so much ..... :D:o:D

WyoSugar Dec 06 2019 08:08 PM

I was happy to see the fish in the warehouse was enabled....but it only let me buy 4. Is this correct?

Taz D Dec 06 2019 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WyoSugar (Post 6332702)
I was happy to see the fish in the warehouse was enabled....but it only let me buy 4. Is this correct?

Hi WyoSugar,
The limit is determined by how many of each fish you can produce from your waters. This is in the Rules in the Trading Warehouse and also listed in the Game Guide chapter about trading:
"Trading limits are calculated based on your farms production capacity, so if you can generate a yield of 500,000 crops from your farms your trading limit for crops will be 1% of 500,000 = 5,000 crops. If you can generate a yield of 400 salmons from your waters your trading limit for salmon will be 1% of 400 = 4 salmons."

WyoSugar Dec 07 2019 09:37 AM

Fish

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6332706)
Hi WyoSugar,
The limit is determined by how many of each fish you can produce from your waters. This is in the Rules in the Trading Warehouse and also listed in the Game Guide chapter about trading:
"Trading limits are calculated based on your farms production capacity, so if you can generate a yield of 500,000 crops from your farms your trading limit for crops will be 1% of 500,000 = 5,000 crops. If you can generate a yield of 400 salmons from your waters your trading limit for salmon will be 1% of 400 = 4 salmons."

Thanks for clearing this up for me Taz

Taz D Dec 09 2019 11:55 PM

Updated fixes from Raul:

Post Release Updates - December 10th, 12:30AM

- BugFix: Missing and duplicated ingredients in the Facility Manager Ingredient Planner.
- BugFix: Layout error with the Merry Christmas Gate item.

Grumpdad Dec 10 2019 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6332706)
Hi WyoSugar,

Thanks Taz, I was about to ask how it was worked out and you have saved me from doing so.

KLSiegel320 Dec 10 2019 12:05 PM

Thanks for fixing the gate! One small remaining oddness - when I place it beside fields, part of it goes behind the fields. Not a big deal - just a thing to know. It makes me wish there were a "bring to front" command like in PhotoShop...which there is not.

bruhelmboldt Dec 14 2019 06:53 PM

Has anyone else noticed that upgrading Farm39 costs an extra 3B coins. (I didn't notice on Farm40, which I did out of order.)

Taz D Dec 14 2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt (Post 6333498)
Has anyone else noticed that upgrading Farm39 costs an extra 3B coins. (I didn't notice on Farm40, which I did out of order.)

Hi Bruhelmboldt,
If you check the Game Guide chpter about Land Upgrades, it is actually only 500,000 above the 46 x 46 upgrade for those 2 farms. To have made it the same as the others it would have been a lower price than the previous upgrades for those 2 farms.

Tiger Dec 17 2019 03:33 PM

Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on the new release and the new version of the game. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support.
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback.
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions.
Need to find your post? Go to Where's my Post gone?

Click here to go to Decembers 2019 Release.

This is what we have noticed we have:
  • 10x10 EX Seeder
  • 10x10 EX HPP
  • New belts for products in some facilities.
  • 50x50 Land Upgrades for Farms 1 to 10 in their ORIGINAL Order.
  • More Options in the Super Neighbour Manager for you to set "Any crop by growth time" Example: Any 1 hour crop, Any 2 hour crop, Any 1 Day crop and so on, instead of just specific crop.
  • Storage Capacity bar top left of your Harvests & Products section of Storage.
    No new facilities yet.