Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- November 22nd, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644282)

Tom C Nov 23 2019 06:14 AM

I thought we were to get details on this new release later in the day, its a whole new day where are the details?

Tiger Nov 23 2019 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom C (Post 6329890)
I thought we were to get details on this new release later in the day, its a whole new day where are the details?

Hi Tom C,

We do not know what the delay is but it's has taken longer than this for details to come. Its early morning for them at this time so perhaps we will get them a little later on.

WillowTreeFarm Nov 23 2019 12:30 PM

new factories have been released.

Tiger Nov 23 2019 12:53 PM

2 Coin Facilities

Clock Supplies Factory
Clock Shop

2 Farm Cash Facilities

Salvadoran Restaurant
Taste of El Salvador

New product in semi-trailer for the Salvadoran Restaurant

StoneFace Nov 23 2019 01:09 PM

A Clock shop !!!!

Well, it's about time !!!

enelyaa Nov 23 2019 01:48 PM

Thank you! Just bought the clock factory and shop!

bruhelmboldt Nov 23 2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneFace (Post 6329950)
A Clock shop !!!!

Well, it's about time !!!

Oh, Ha Ha Ha!!!

Dana1971 Nov 24 2019 01:30 AM

Newest Release

Anyone know if we're going to get the purchase offer for Fish in the Trade Market with this release?

cgsfarm Nov 24 2019 02:43 AM

Just bought 4 new facilities.

mareface Nov 24 2019 07:21 AM

Is there somewhere to just ask general questions? Back in the day, there were 2 places to access the wall postings. The one we have now is so limited to accessible postings with so many people now. Then there are the inconsiderate ones that post the same thing 4 or 5 times knocking out the balance. Thanks.

WillowTreeFarm Nov 24 2019 08:32 AM

extra postings

Quote:

Originally Posted by mareface
; Then there are the inconsiderate ones that post the same thing 4 or 5 times knocking out the balance. Thanks.

I just want to mention that most of the time when there are 2 or more postings of the same factory, it is a long time glitch in the game. I used to get frustrated when I saw the extra postings too then it happened to me and I realized it's a glitch in the game.

mareface Nov 24 2019 09:11 AM

Sorry you missed the gist of the question. What happened to the other access page?

Taz D Nov 24 2019 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana1971 (Post 6329978)
Anyone know if we're going to get the purchase offer for Fish in the Trade Market with this release?

Hi Dana,
Only the developers know when the Fish offer will be completed and available and they do not tell us prior to the release of anything.

Taz D Nov 24 2019 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mareface (Post 6329994)
Is there somewhere to just ask general questions? Back in the day, there were 2 places to access the wall postings. The one we have now is so limited to accessible postings with so many people now. Then there are the inconsiderate ones that post the same thing 4 or 5 times knocking out the balance. Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mareface (Post 6330010)
Sorry you missed the gist of the question. What happened to the other access page?

Hi mareface,
The only way you have ever been able to access the postings is through the wall requests in the My Requests tab and through your Facebook newsfeed or by going to the individual players Timeline. There have never been any other way to do see those. The wall requests was only created when Facebook started limiting how many and what posts you were allowed to see in your newsfeed.

Dan H Nov 24 2019 04:48 PM

Thank you, Raul, for the nice update. The new facilities are great!

Betty Underdahl Nov 24 2019 08:29 PM

Thanks so much for the updates :-)

sassy cat Nov 24 2019 10:16 PM

Thank you for the new goodies.

Walkies Nov 25 2019 03:50 AM

Thank you!!

kikarne Nov 25 2019 03:51 AM

Thank you :)

MaryinVA Nov 25 2019 11:14 AM

"d) Hide expired quests when navigating Cooperative Quests"

Has this been implemented yet? If so, how do we do it?

marymarcel Nov 25 2019 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryinVA (Post 6330434)
"d) Hide expired quests when navigating Cooperative Quests"

Has this been implemented yet? If so, how do we do it?

Hi MaryinVA :)

That means when you are navigating and checking your neighbors coop quests, you will not see their expired quests if they have any.

Gertrude's Dude Ranch Nov 25 2019 11:56 AM

t would be so great to go up 100 levels in December!

WE WOULD ALL HELP COME UP WITH NAMES FOR THE FARMS!

Tiger Nov 25 2019 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gertrude's Dude Ranch (Post 6330446)
t would be so great to go up 100 levels in December!

WE WOULD ALL HELP COME UP WITH NAMES FOR THE FARMS!

I'm sorry Gertrude, but that's very unlikely to happen. Also the names for levels stopped after level 500, I doubt we really want to be finding names for all the rest of them, never mind new levels :eek: You can if you wish make a suggestion for it in the Suggestions area, here's the link to that section of the forum: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

WyoSugar Nov 25 2019 08:37 PM

Farm Town Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6330022)
Hi mareface,
The only way you have ever been able to access the postings is through the wall requests in the My Requests tab and through your Facebook newsfeed or by going to the individual players Timeline. There have never been any other way to do see those. The wall requests was only created when Facebook started limiting how many and what posts you were allowed to see in your newsfeed.

I made a friends' list of only farm town players. Now when I'm ready to work posts, I don't have to go down Facebook's news feed searching for posts

JAXDAW Nov 26 2019 12:01 PM

Not sure if this is the right place... I hear adobe is sun setting flash? What's the plan moving forward?

marymarcel Nov 26 2019 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAXDAW (Post 6331410)
Not sure if this is the right place... I hear adobe is sun setting flash? What's the plan moving forward?

Hi JAXDAW :)

The developers have been working on this since time ago. Please read the following information :)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970

Sonytone Nov 26 2019 02:50 PM

thank you, Raul and Team for all the awesome updates!

Dr. Dirt Nov 26 2019 07:03 PM

d) When navigating Cooperative Quests expired quests are automatically hidden

Has this already been implemented. I still see my neighbors completed quests.

Taz D Nov 26 2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt (Post 6331742)
d) When navigating Cooperative Quests expired quests are automatically hidden

Has this already been implemented. I still see my neighbors completed quests.

Hi Dr Dirt,
Completed quests are not expired. They will still be there until they collect the coins.

Dr. Dirt Nov 27 2019 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6331746)
Hi Dr Dirt,
Completed quests are not expired. They will still be there until they collect the coins.

Thanks Taz!

marymarcel Nov 27 2019 07:33 PM

Hi all :)

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - November 27th, 7:40PM

- When navigating Cooperative Quests completed quests are automatically hidden
- BugFix: Incorrect avatar pictures sometimes shown in the Markets, Neighbours Bar and Trading Warehouses. This will require all farmers to reload the game, so if you are still seeing incorrect avatars it's posible that that particular farmer has not reloaded the game yet.
- BugFix: Incorrect scores sometimes shown in the Trophy screen

Joyinlife Nov 30 2019 12:56 AM

What is the Farm Selector Manager?

Taz D Nov 30 2019 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joyinlife (Post 6332078)
What is the Farm Selector Manager?

Hi Joyinlife,
The Farm Selector is the drop down in the upper right area of your farm you use to go from one farm to another. The Farm Selector Manager is in your Tool Box and looks just like the Farm Selector. It allows you to reorder your farms the way you want them.

Dana1971 Nov 30 2019 02:34 AM

What happened to us getting the Fish Purchase offer in the Trading Warehouse??

Yes, that was on the 22nd....8 days ago today. I always thought a "few" days was 3 or 4....

imgowan Dec 01 2019 06:45 PM

My trophy scores seem to be off.

Taz D Dec 01 2019 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imgowan (Post 6332290)
My trophy scores seem to be off.

Hi imgowan,

They did release a fix for some of the amounts, like your neighbor numbers, but don't know if the other numbers will be recoverable.

marymarcel Dec 02 2019 05:05 PM

Hi farmers :)

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - December 2nd, 5:45PM

- Released last years Holiday Items. We think we should be able to release the new Holiday Items sometime this week, however, our main designer is about to go on maternity leave and we are not sure yet how many new items will get released.
- We also think the Fish Purchase Offers will finally be ready sometime this week.

Alexm2012 Dec 03 2019 07:48 AM

Good luck Raul to your staff member going off for maternity wishing happiness to the full family.

Qivis Dec 06 2019 02:37 PM

Thanks for the additional channel for buying fish! This gives me another way to spend down my 4 trillion coins.

Taz D Dec 06 2019 03:57 PM

Update from Raul:

Post Release Updates - December 6th, 4:00PM

- 28 New Holiday Items: 2 as gifts, 12 at the top of the Holidays category in the Store and 14 at the bottom
- Enabled Fish Purchase offers in the Trading Warehouse
- At the markets, you can now open the Cooperative Quests screen for any farmer even when that farmer has no Cooperative Quests, this will allow you to start navigating the Cooperative Quests for the rest of the farmers that do have them
- Enabled the 'Show Times' icon in the toolbox when not at your farm
- Reduced the amount of 'Grouper' required to make Fried Fish in the Dominican Restaurant from 10 to 5
- BugFix: Trophie numbers sometimes shown incorrectly
- BugFix: Pumpkin Spice now showing up when the Facility Manager ingredient planner was set to only show the Flavored Coffee Factory products