Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Tiger May 18 2015 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by westilldance (Post 5961394)
After the last update, I can't sell animals in my inventory!

Hi,

Is this in Item storage? I just sold a load of mine off to test it.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload and try again.

macasi May 24 2015 06:02 PM

Item: Spring Lake

Hi
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, if not please let me know

I have seen a farm where there were a Spring Lake, but I canīt find out where to by it? Can anyone help?

max_river May 24 2015 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macasi (Post 5962570)
Hi
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, if not please let me know

I have seen a farm where there were a Spring Lake, but I canīt find out where to by it? Can anyone help?

are you sure it was spring lake because i never seen one and i even looked in the store and it did not show one

jmdoda4438@comcast.net May 24 2015 06:21 PM

Spring Lake was in the Easter category.

macasi May 24 2015 07:01 PM

Thank you very much :-)

SherriX2 May 24 2015 07:38 PM

Have a few questions

#1. Why are the flying birds ( doves, eagles, ducks, etc ) not under the animal tab in the store with the other animals? I had no idea they were there if I had not gotten bored and looked around

#2. Can I sell the equipment that I no longer use? Like how you have to have certain items first before you can buy the better one ( for example, having to buy the "regular" boat before you can buy the turbo boat).

The extra equipment take up space and are useless and I would love to sell them

#3.How do I use all my equipment on other people's
farm? ( like using my Log truck w saw )

Taz D May 24 2015 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SherriX2 (Post 5962622)
#1. Why are the flying birds ( doves, eagles, ducks, etc ) not under the animal tab in the store with the other animals? I had no idea they were there if I had not gotten bored and looked around

#2. Can I sell the equipment that I no longer use? Like how you have to have certain items first before you can buy the better one ( for example, having to buy the "regular" boat before you can buy the turbo boat).

The extra equipment take up space and are useless and I would love to sell them

#3.How do I use all my equipment on other people's
farm? ( like using my Log truck w saw )

Hi SherriX2,
1. The flying birds are decorations and not animated animals. Other than that only the developers know why they are not in the animals.
2. You can sell the equipment, however they do not take up space. Tools do not count toward your storage spaces. Another consideration is that if you happen to lose a bigger tool and need to replace it, then you would have to repurchase the smaller tools you sold to be able to buy the larger one again. You should keep in mind too that you will not get farm cash back for them as the selling back of those tools are for coins.
3. Your tools must be in your storage to use them on other's farms.

SherriX2 May 24 2015 08:07 PM

So my tools have to be in my storage unit only or in my tool box to?

SherriX2 May 24 2015 08:18 PM

Flowers

Are we going to get any new flowers? Its been a long time since we got any new flowers :(

Taz D May 24 2015 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SherriX2 (Post 5962630)
So my tools have to be in my storage unit only or in my tool box to?

When you put them in storage then they are in your toolbox. There isn't any way you can put them in the toolbox only.