Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- April 15th, 2020 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645994)

Raul Apr 15 2020 10:51 PM

New Release -- April 15th, 2020

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on May 6th, 5:30PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Espaņol AQUI

1. 25 New Levels: Items located in the Buildings, Other, Farm Decor, Fun, Motion, and Trees categories in the Store.

2. New Farm 41 and the first 4 expansions:

New Farm (12x12) --- 40000000000 or 50 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 14x14 - 40500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 16x16 - 41000000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 18x18 - 41500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 20x20 - 42000000000 or 20 FarmCash

3. Boost others trains inside your Train Manager: You can now boost others farmers trains inside the Train Manager instead of going to the 'My Request' tab. This is now the recommended way to boost trains as it is more efficient, for example, it will not show you boost request for trains that have already returned to their farms or trains that can not accept any more boosting.

Note that boost requests sent to you prior this release will not appear in the Train Manager.

4. Bulldozer 16 x 16 (FC): Delete 256 planted items in one click.

5. 24x24, 32x32 and 40x40 Multiplanter (FC): Allows you to plant 576, 1024 or 1600 items in one click.

6. Fixed issues with gifting and boosting trains in the new version of Chrome (2 weeks ago)

7. Meteorology Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Meteorology Supplies.

Thermometer
Hygrometer
Barometer
Rain Gauge
Cup Anemometer
Lightning Detector
Weather Balloon
Weather Instrument Shelter

8. Romanian Restaurant (Coins): Produces Romanian Food.

Tripe Soup
Eggplant Salad
Romanian Chicken Salad
Romanian Polenta
Romanian Cabbage Rolls
Minced Meat Rolls
Lamb Drob
Romanian Doughnuts

New Products from other Facilities: Tripe in the Semi-Trailer Truck.

9. Weather Station (FC): Provides Atmospheric Conditions Measuring Services and can be stocked with products from the Meteorology Supplies Factory.

10. Taste of Romania (Coins): Provides Romania Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - April 18th, 12:10AM

- BugFix: In the Train Manager, sometimes expired boost requests were not removed from the list.

- When receiving a boost request from a friend who is not your neighbour, you will now see her facebook name and picture, the same way it was showing in the My Request tab.

- All Plowers and Multiplanters can now plant fields and plants at the edge of the farm even when the whole green square does not fit completely inside the farm. This will be useful when you upgrade your farms, you now can use a much bigger tool to plow/plant the edge of the farm you just expanded.

Post Release Updates - April 19th, 11:40PM

- Bugfix: Train Boost Requests sent from individual trains on a farm not appearing in the Train Manager boost tab.

Post Release Updates - April 28th, 1:00AM

- Released 25 new levels, items located in the Buildings, Other, Farm Decor, Fun, Motion, and Trees categories in the Store.

Post Release Updates - April 28th, 4:40PM

- Improvements in the Train Manager:

a) Facebook names are now shown correctly when boosting trains inside the Train Manager

b) Pending boost requests inside the Train Manager and in the My Request tab are now kept more in sync, this will minimize the amount of trains in the My Request tab that cannot be boosted. This will keep improving in the next few days.

- Improvements in the Facility Chains Manager:

a) In the Export Screen, neighbours that you cannot export products to for any reason are always shown at the end of the list

b) Added 2 sort options to the Export Screen (By Name and By Neighbour Import Capacity), the latter one is the default sorting, so when you open that screen the neighbours at the top are the ones that you can export the most products to

c) When you Export products to a neighbour the screen does not auto scroll to the top

d) The Export and Import Screen are now rendered a bit faster

Post Release Updates - May 1st, 1:20AM

- Released 7 Mothers Day items, 1 as gift, 3 at the top of the Mothers Day category at the Store and 3 at the bottom.

- Added 'Imports First' and 'Exports First' sorting options in the 'My Chains' tab in the Facility Manager.

- There is a red counter in the Train Manager icon in the tool box showing how many trains waiting to be boosted you have in your Train Manager. This counter is updated approximately every 10 minutes as you work your farms.

Post Release Updates - May 6th, 5:30PM

- There is a new filter in the market selling screen to filter products based on the quantity stored, this will make it easy to sell products in bulk for those products that you have a lot of.

- Added 'Sell 10% of All' and 'Sell 33% of All' options to the market selling screen

- There is a new 'Zip' button in the storage screen to convert all your large and gift boxes into regular boxes. When converting large to regular boxes you will also get the corresponding difference in coins. Your storage capacity may increase based on the amount of boxes converted.

- You can now use the Train Manager when you are not at your farms

- When mouse over product images in your Trading Warehouse or when visiting others Trading Warehouses a tooltip will show your stored amount for that product

Known Issues:

- None.

bruhelmboldt Apr 15 2020 10:55 PM

Great! Thanks Raul! Stay Safe!!!

Taz D Apr 15 2020 11:08 PM

Thanks Raul!

ftjill Apr 15 2020 11:11 PM

TYVM Love the Weather Station!

bluehair Apr 15 2020 11:23 PM

ooh we can boost others trains

BarbLH Apr 15 2020 11:27 PM

Thanks for the new toys, Raul & team!

Taz D Apr 15 2020 11:32 PM

One new ingredient in the semi-truck - tripe.

Raenie Apr 15 2020 11:35 PM

Facilities not showing on 3 farms

Hi,

Hope all are well!

The facilities on 3 of my farms are not showing up, under "Show Facility Information"!

I suppose it's just a temporary glitch, but wanted you all to know about it.

Thanks for working to give us another update! :)

~Raenie

Taz D Apr 15 2020 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raenie (Post 6352470)
Hi,

Hope all are well!

The facilities on 3 of my farms are not showing up, under "Show Facility Information"!

I suppose it's just a temporary glitch, but wanted you all to know about it.

Thanks for working to give us another update! :)

~Raenie

Hi Raenie,
Do you see them in your facility manager?

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

beverduster Apr 15 2020 11:48 PM

thanks raul & company

Raenie Apr 15 2020 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6352474)
Hi Raenie,
Do you see them in your facility manager?

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I had Service Facilities on those farms, and all I can see are the animal facilities and the bank!

Can't see them in the manager either.

Have done "memcache" also.

Raenie Apr 15 2020 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raenie (Post 6352482)
I had Service Facilities on those farms, and all I can see are the animal facilities and the bank!

Can't see them in the manager either.

Have done "memcache" also.

I recently move some of my farms around. Could that have something to do with it?

It's late, I'm turning in for the night. Maybe tomorrow things will look better!!? ;)

Aussie Rae Apr 16 2020 12:06 AM

like that we may be able to boost trains via the train manager... at the moment its not working for me... tried.. said nothing to boost when I had 4 trains waiting in my requests... hopefully it will in a few hours... not too worried as its not a big deal... just as easy to do them the old way when accepting gifts :)
UPDATE.... WORKING NOW..... HAPPY FARMING EVERYONE...

Taz D Apr 16 2020 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raenie (Post 6352486)
I recently move some of my farms around. Could that have something to do with it?

It's late, I'm turning in for the night. Maybe tomorrow things will look better!!? ;)

Hi Raenie,
It could have something to do with how many facilities of any type you have on those farms. If you hover over those farms in the Show Facility Info, you should see a percentage amount of facilities. If it is close to 100% then you may have too many on that farm. That would prevent them from showing in the facility manager. The limit is between 300 - 400 depending on how many products you have completed in all those facilities. If that is the case then try going to the farm and open some to cash out from in the facility. Then see if those show back up in the facility manager.

Taz D Apr 16 2020 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6352490)
like that we may be able to boost trains via the train manager... at the moment its not working for me... tried.. said nothing to boost when I had 4 trains waiting in my requests... hopefully it will in a few hours... not too worried as its not a big deal... just as easy to do them the old way when accepting gifts :)

Hi Aussie Rae,
They may not have that completely working yet. We will not know until Raul adds the details.

Aussie Rae Apr 16 2020 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6352498)
Hi Aussie Rae,
They may not have that completely working yet. We will not know until Raul adds the details.

thanks Taz, wondering if we will get a notification the same way we get one for the ships.... that would seem the sensible thing to do... will wait and see.. so far its no big deal doing train boosts the old way... happy for anything new in farmtown.. :)

sestree Apr 16 2020 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6352466)
One new ingredient in the semi-truck - tripe.

Oh Joy (from one who knows exactly what tripe is --- snicker giggle and drop the garden hose thankyou)

I found that one when I had like 9 notifications of new belts :) Hey I'm happy about the new farm....and I won't eat the tripe.

buffaloboy Apr 16 2020 01:23 AM

hi

thank you for the great update and farm 41 :)

tino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=39

Palmarina Apr 16 2020 01:36 AM

Thanks Raul. I love the weatherstation!
Please stay safe!

Tiger Apr 16 2020 03:44 AM

Thanks very much Raul and also to all your team. :D

I very much appreciate that you've been able to give us another release on time for my favourite game during such difficult times. It's certainly helped keep me entertained during the lock down here! Even if you had not been able to, this game is so versatile you can remodel farms at any time you like and change your game play as you like or need to.

Wishing you all continued good heath and staying safe.

Rob T Apr 16 2020 03:58 AM

Thank You Raul and the team!

caro_gordon Apr 16 2020 04:12 AM

Easter Section Gone

The Easter section of the store is gone and there are designers doing Easter Farms now ~ tkz so much

Raenie Apr 16 2020 06:16 AM

I had them all neatly spread out across farms. Now they are missing from (26.30.31.)

I hope this link works to the screenshot that I posted on my FB page?!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6352494)
Hi Raenie,
It could have something to do with how many facilities of any type you have on those farms. If you hover over those farms in the Show Facility Info, you should see a percentage amount of facilities. If it is close to 100% then you may have too many on that farm. That would prevent them from showing in the facility manager. The limit is between 300 - 400 depending on how many products you have completed in all those facilities. If that is the case then try going to the farm and open some to cash out from in the facility. Then see if those show back up in the facility manager.

leighwj1960 Apr 16 2020 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6352490)

I noticed that as well but a friend sent me a boost request this morning and it showed in my Train Manager so maybe the ones that were already there didn't move over but any new ones will show up

Paul Duds Apr 16 2020 06:30 AM

Thanks Raul and all the team

ctu1010166 Apr 16 2020 07:35 AM

Look like Multi Planter have 1600 trees version!

marymarcel Apr 16 2020 08:34 AM

Thanks so much for all you do Raul and Team!! :)

Taz D Apr 16 2020 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raenie (Post 6352558)
I had them all neatly spread out across farms. Now they are missing from (26.30.31.)

I hope this link works to the screenshot that I posted on my FB page?!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Hi Rainie,
Are the facilities missing when you look on those farms? You said you have moved your farms around recently, so did you move those farms up to a different location?
If the facilities are missing on the farms, you will need to contact Support about that as we can't do refunds through the forums. If they are not missing on the farms then try what I asked you to do in my last answer. If that doesn't work try moving a couple to storage click save, then close and reopen your farms, then move them back to the farm and check facility manager to see if they show up.

Raenie Apr 16 2020 10:01 AM

OK, I've contacted them. Thanks for your help! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6352606)
Hi Rainie,
Are the facilities missing when you look on those farms? You said you have moved your farms around recently, so did you move those farms up to a different location?
If the facilities are missing on the farms, you will need to contact Support about that as we can't do refunds through the forums. If they are not missing on the farms then try what I asked you to do in my last answer. If that doesn't work try moving a couple to storage click save, then close and reopen your farms, then move them back to the farm and check facility manager to see if they show up.

Grumpdad Apr 16 2020 10:30 AM

Taz, you said "If you hover over those farms in the Show Facility Info, you should see a percentage amount of facilities." Where exactly is the show facility info found please?
Ta

Jezebel54 Apr 16 2020 10:35 AM

Thanks Raul & Team!

WillowTreeFarm Apr 16 2020 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpdad (Post 6352618)
Taz, you said "If you hover over those farms in the Show Facility Info, you should see a percentage amount of facilities." Where exactly is the show facility info found please?
Ta

I'm not a mod but he means your farm grid at the top of the game, click on SHOW NAMES, go to bottom click on SHOW FACILITY INFO. It shows how many facilities you have on each farm & there is a blue line, hover over that & it tells the percentage.

Alexm2012 Apr 16 2020 10:53 AM

as always Raul and ALL the team at slashkey providing another amazing release i got myself the 4 new facs. and in love with the way we now boost trains thanks for still continuing to make this game as amazing as it is during a global pandemic and keeping us entertained 7 days per week i take my hat off to ALL of you credit where credit is due.

WillowTreeFarm Apr 16 2020 10:53 AM

Thank you Raul & team for the update. Hope you all are healthy & safe.

Clohar Apr 16 2020 01:33 PM

How to find the ''Show Facility Information'' in order to find the % of space available for facilities

Taz D Apr 16 2020 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clohar (Post 6352654)
How to find the ''Show Facility Information'' in order to find the % of space available for facilities

Hi Clohar,
It is in the Farm Selector/SHow Names.

Dan H Apr 16 2020 02:46 PM

Great release! Thank you Raul and Developers!!

TWGranny Apr 16 2020 03:02 PM

Thanks Raul !

I do have an odd question: the new farming tools - are they the extant mode? or just regular?

Taz D Apr 16 2020 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGranny (Post 6352674)
Thanks Raul !

I do have an odd question: the new farming tools - are they the extant mode? or just regular?

Hi TWGranny,
They are neither as they are for planting a specific amount of trees or flowers grouped together. They do not do crops.

mirwin Apr 16 2020 03:28 PM

In the train manager, many of my boosts are showing as "unknown" as far as who sent them. How will I know who to return them to then??