Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- April 15th, 2020 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645994)

Tiger Apr 20 2020 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana1971 (Post 6353326)
I still have Trains appearing in my Request Tab and Not in the Train Manager.

Hi Dana,

Could any of those you saw in My Requests have been sent prior to the fix being released? If you're not sure please see if you can clear out all the train requests and see if any new ones show up only in My Requests.

If you know they were sent after the fix, please ask the friends whose request was only in My Requests if they boosted from the train on the farm or via the Train Manager.

Dana1971 Apr 20 2020 05:11 AM

Train Manager

Yes I have had them just this morning show in both places. Kinda annoying having to check both places.

Tiger Apr 20 2020 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana1971 (Post 6353342)
Yes I have had them just this morning show in both places. Kinda annoying having to check both places.

Hi Dana,

They are supposed to show in both places so you can use either method.

The only ones that don't show in the Train Manager that you need to clear from My Requests are ones that are already boosted. Is it those you are not seeing in the train manager? If it's those I am not sure what the devs will be able to do about those, we will have to see what they say.

Qivis Apr 21 2020 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana1971 (Post 6353342)

They are still appearing mostly in the My Requests tab even though the Train Manager shows none for me too! Unfortunately I know that mine came since the supposed fix too since I emptied both last night before going ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz.

Greatgig Apr 21 2020 09:29 AM

I seem to be getting far more train requests in my request tab than the actual train manager. I empty the train manager first and then open my "my requests/gifts" to find a lot more. Very frustrating.

Taz D Apr 21 2020 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatgig (Post 6353502)
I seem to be getting far more train requests in my request tab than the actual train manager. I empty the train manager first and then open my "my requests/gifts" to find a lot more. Very frustrating.

Hi Greatgig,
The developers are still working to perfect this. Please be patient while they get it worked out.

Palmarina Apr 21 2020 11:51 AM

Hello, a few minutes ago I checked my train manager. No trains to boost. I opened the "My Requests" tab en there was 1 train to boost.:confused:

Tiger Apr 21 2020 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6353526)
Hello, a few minutes ago I checked my train manager. No trains to boost. I opened the "My Requests" tab en there was 1 train to boost.:confused:

Hi Palamarina,

The Train Manager is still being worked on, for now just check both areas as not all trains seem to be making it to the Train Manager,.

Sonytone Apr 22 2020 12:56 PM

Thank you, Raul!! Stay Well and Be Safe!!

NJones277 Apr 24 2020 07:03 AM

I'm still getting expired requests in my train manager. One has been there since yesterday and another one showed up this morning.