Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 11th, 2013 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=550362)

FarmerWitch Jul 12 2013 12:56 AM

Thanks for the update :-)

I bought the turbo loader and place it on my farm and it has disappeared

maggiel29 Jul 12 2013 01:08 AM

love it - farm names option and the ingredient planner and new shortcut spaces especially - got to go try them out - thank you thank you

maggiel29 Jul 12 2013 01:52 AM

Re: The shortcuts menu and the spaces for plow and harvest. I am finding it impossible to drop a new icon in the spaces for the plower and harvester. The yellow highlight will not stay "still" long enough for me to drop the tool I want.
The other spaces work fine.

al_bundy Jul 12 2013 01:59 AM

thanks Raul Fantastic :)

Farmgirl_Su Jul 12 2013 04:00 AM

great update and love the new farm selector by name..
to make it perfect it would change color to indicate where our workers are on it. sometimes i have to search 16 farms to find if the worker is still woking more important where they are working..

SunnyD Jul 12 2013 04:22 AM

one of my fav's in the updates --- 3. Search in Facility Manager: There is a new Search icon in the Facility Manager to make it easier to locate facilities if you have a lot of them, notice that in this case the search is not a filter, it doesn't hide anything, it just position the facility you are searching for in the viewing area.

cool new toys

˙·٠•♥ Thank You ♥•٠·˙

mac16129 Jul 12 2013 04:30 AM

Thanks to all for another wonderful update!

SunnyD Jul 12 2013 04:42 AM

Loving random weird things happening when we get updates LOL LOL.. i just went to my neighbors farm to work her facilities.. I have been on my farm most all day long... any way this is what i see when i get on her farm... LOL

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/pictur...ictureid=41286

now if it had been our State Lottery I would of Jumped up yahoo yahooo lol lol

HelenJS22 Jul 12 2013 04:51 AM

NICE UPDATE. Thank you :D

PS: It would be a NICER update if the 'harvest all' button wasn't still 'coming soooooooooon' :) Looking forward to that one.

marymarcel Jul 12 2013 06:12 AM

Thank you so much Raul!!

StoneFace Jul 12 2013 06:22 AM

yeah...

and a day earlier than most would have expected.

did not get to finish the "real" version of Farm Town Hansel & Gretel, but I will.

:rolleyes:

bjyhey3 Jul 12 2013 06:24 AM

I bought the new Turbo Loader last night and like everyone else it appeared to not be there so I tried again only to have the same thing happen. I didn't notice my FC at the time I was only thinking I didn't really buy it. I went back to see if it would say "duplicate" and it didn't so I tried again with the same results. It doesn't show up in my storage but it does show up as a "start up" tool in my Facility Manager and it does work. Because it appeared to not be a successful "buy" and bought it the second time for another 40 FC and would like a refund for the second purchase please. Could you instruct me on how to do that please.
Thank You

The updates are awesome as usual!

marymarcel Jul 12 2013 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjyhey3 (Post 5609586)
I bought the new Turbo Loader last night and like everyone else it appeared to not be there so I tried again only to have the same thing happen. I didn't notice my FC at the time I was only thinking I didn't really buy it. I went back to see if it would say "duplicate" and it didn't so I tried again with the same results. It doesn't show up in my storage but it does show up as a "start up" tool in my Facility Manager and it does work. Because it appeared to not be a successful "buy" and bought it the second time for another 40 FC and would like a refund for the second purchase please. Thank You

Hi! the developers have been advised about this problem and are working to fix it.

From Raul

Known Issues:

- Turbo Loader turns invisible in the store and farm. This will be fixed sometime later today (Friday). In the mean time it will work as expected if you open the facility manager on the same farm that you placed the Turbo Loader initially. We will disable the tool in the store until tomorrow.

Tony D Jul 12 2013 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjyhey3 (Post 5609586)
I bought the new Turbo Loader last night and like everyone else it appeared to not be there so I tried again only to have the same thing happen. I didn't notice my FC at the time I was only thinking I didn't really buy it. I went back to see if it would say "duplicate" and it didn't so I tried again with the same results. It doesn't show up in my storage but it does show up as a "start up" tool in my Facility Manager and it does work. Because it appeared to not be a successful "buy" and bought it the second time for another 40 FC and would like a refund for the second purchase please. Thank You

Hi , you will need to contact Support to ask for a refund , to contact Support , Click Here

Sabrinarose Jul 12 2013 06:38 AM

ty ty ty awesomeness- I sure appreciate Just wish my Brussels sprouts would show up again. lol

bjyhey3 Jul 12 2013 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony D (Post 5609594)
Hi , you will need to contact Support to ask for a refund , to contact Support , Click Here

Thank You for your quick response

yramski Jul 12 2013 07:08 AM

Market Window

What do you mean by the "market Window" I see the "storage window" and sorting items used by "me" but I don't know what you mean by the market window or how to open it. Thanks for the updates.

Dutch85 Jul 12 2013 07:20 AM

Awesome update, as usual! I love it all! Thank you Raul!

Peggy Quinn Mooneyhan Jul 12 2013 07:22 AM

Thank you Farm Town for all the new improvements I wish you can now make the game go a little faster while working your own farms :) Time to play some more!!

marymarcel Jul 12 2013 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yramski (Post 5609626)
What do you mean by the "market Window" I see the "storage window" and sorting items used by "me" but I don't know what you mean by the market window or how to open it. Thanks for the updates.

Hi! when you change the settings in your storage to "for me" if you go to market place to sell products, they will be showed as you have changed them in storage.:)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...76476042_n.jpg

1fritz Jul 12 2013 07:42 AM

Thank you Raul and Devs. Like the farm expansions, the new option with the name. Actually a there's lot here to like as usual.
Thank you again.

Fritz

Farmer Rabbit Jul 12 2013 08:04 AM

You state: "9. Offline Messages System Improvements: The Message List window is now bigger and it shows the Facebook first name along with the avatar name, and also a preview of the message. If you want to know the date of the message it is now shown in the detailed message window along with the full message body."

I choose an avatar name. I do NOT want Farm Town to publish my actual name. You do NOT have my permission to do so. Can you prohibit this please? ty Please respond quickly. I am concerned.

MysticalMomzz Jul 12 2013 08:19 AM

The turbo loader will work if you load you facilities on the farm you placed it on. That is how I am using it until I can see it and put it in storage.

docmm6 Jul 12 2013 08:25 AM

Tried to fill facilities like I normally do using the utilization order. Nothing changes on amount or diversification rank or anything. I always just kept mouse in 1 spot and facilities changed automatically, now they just sit there. I can close the manager, reopen it and the stuff is creditied then. This really is time consuming. Hope it gets fixed quickly. I use chrome and vista operating system. I haven't seen anyone else post this problem.

Clockworx Jul 12 2013 08:45 AM

Thank you for the improvements but still no change to the crude oil production?????

Berle Jul 12 2013 09:17 AM

Thanks, really appreciate the search facilities and the info on ingredients needed.

Texas Star Jul 12 2013 09:31 AM

Some very interesting stuff! Ty!

I see the farm indicators are still disappearing as soon as you reach a farm to work facilities. I bought the irrigation sprinkler and have been watering flowers when I go to work facilities, then watered the farms where there were no facilities. Now I cannot see where I have been already. It would be so helpful if the farm indicator just changed color... red, purple, blue... so people could see where they have worked and those of us who need to visit the other farms would know where we have already been.

(I just worked the facilities in sequence so didn't need the disappearing farms) Not all farms have flowers so taking the extra time to hover over the farm indicator looking for a "w" and so I didn't go back to farms that had facilities where I'd already been. I have also noticed that I go to a farm without a "W" that does have flowers and I sometimes get the 'Cannot water again' message.

Raul, perhaps you could pass this on to Developers, or move this to a more appropriate thread :) I have the red sprinkler. I didn't buy the others because there is no option to water crops, flowers, and trees separately. I cannot get enough farms to isolate everything by time to maturity, so much of the benefit of using the sprinkler would be hit or miss.

Orx Jul 12 2013 09:49 AM

Thanks Raul and Devs for another great update. Looking forward to getting the turbo loader it (along with the other tools) will save so much time in loading the facilities.

dorissau Jul 12 2013 09:55 AM

YAY.. thank you so much for the new "arrow" option so we can put our biggest tools in the shortcuts section. I've been asking for that option for the longest time!! You devs are the BEST in responding to the players' suggestions!!

Audrey45 Jul 12 2013 10:15 AM

I haven't said much lately on here but still playing and no problem with anything. Always enjoy the update, always sitting here waiting on them lol Thanks for all the fun you give me

Texas Belle Jul 12 2013 10:24 AM

Turbo loader still not showing either on farm or storage. Has it been fixed yet? Thanks

Tony D Jul 12 2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Belle (Post 5609854)
Turbo loader still not showing either on farm or storage. Has it been fixed yet? Thanks

Hi, not as far as I know , hopefully it will be soon.

Texas Belle Jul 12 2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony D (Post 5609862)
Hi, not as far as I know , hopefully it will be soon.

Ok, but now cannot even work with it, it has dimmed on my start all, at least yesterday I was able to work with it now nothing, zilch, nada... Tony I cannot pay for another one, so hope mine turns back in my farm since it took my money already...:)

Deborah1979 Jul 12 2013 10:37 AM

Update Chapter Guide? Please

This looks like another good update, with things to really help us manage our farms. Really like the sorting ability in market by ingredients that are important to ME!! :D
Just wondered if Rob T or one of the mods could update Chapter 13 of the Game Guide with ingredients needed for the Film Making Supplies Factory??

The Interior Design Decor Factory list was added a few hours ago.

Thanks!! Will be checking back for the listing in Chapter 13!

Deborah

Taz D Jul 12 2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Belle (Post 5609870)
Ok, but now cannot even work with it, it has dimmed on my start all, at least yesterday I was able to work with it now nothing, zilch, nada... Tony I cannot pay for another one, so hope mine turns back in my farm since it took my money already...:)

You have to be on the farm that you purchased it on for it to show in the Start All and work. In other words it is there on that farm, but you just can't see it. You will not have to buy another one.

Texas Belle Jul 12 2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5609902)
You have to be on the farm that you purchased it on for it to show in the Start All and work. In other words it is there on that farm, but you just can't see it. You will not have to buy another one.

Thanks Taz, I guess since I have the fac mgr on the shortcuts maybe I have to be on that farm. Will try again, thanks again..

bjyhey3 Jul 12 2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 5609590)
Hi! the developers have been advised about this problem and are working to fix it.

From Raul

Known Issues:

- Turbo Loader turns invisible in the store and farm. This will be fixed sometime later today (Friday). In the mean time it will work as expected if you open the facility manager on the same farm that you placed the Turbo Loader initially. We will disable the tool in the store until tomorrow.

Thank You :)

mduby Jul 12 2013 12:17 PM

Great release!!! Thank you.

Texas Belle Jul 12 2013 02:45 PM

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart, now I am really a Happy Farmer, my loader appeared and its now safely on storage... Thank you, thank you... again you guys ROCK...

Aussie Rae Jul 12 2013 04:25 PM

7am and really lovely to see my now visible Turbo Loader on farm 16, its now safely in storage!! love the update, ty devs..