Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

james_a_thompson Jun 20 2018 06:09 AM

Farm 46

Dear Developers, please consider creating a new number "one Jillion", that's a 1 followed by a Bazillion zeros, as the coin price to charge the 12*12 Farm 36. That way, absolutely no one can afford to buy it and everyone is FORCED to use FT Cash. BTW, when do we get new levels of FT Cash to buy (like $70 and $100)?? R/ Jimmy Crack Corn

Queen.of.Clutter Jun 20 2018 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_a_thompson (Post 6247614)
Dear Developers, please consider creating a new number "one Jillion", that's a 1 followed by a Bazillion zeros, as the coin price to charge the 12*12 Farm 36. That way, absolutely no one can afford to buy it and everyone is FORCED to use FT Cash. BTW, when do we get new levels of FT Cash to buy (like $70 and $100)?? R/ Jimmy Crack Corn

Seriously ?? We are pretty much there now ... MONTHS to try to save enough coins to expand ... Unless of course we LIVE on FT -- which I really don't want to do. I am extremely embarrassed by the amount of money I have spent on this game... ha ha ha!

ccheney Jun 21 2018 01:03 PM

I agree the price of upgrading has gone beyond ridiculous. It's like they are trying to dissuade us from upgrading. If you don't want us to upgrade anymore then stop offering upgrades.

JustHikk Jul 22 2018 07:08 AM

You can play using Gameroom and never open Facebook again. But, from personal experience, you would rather deal with Facebook than Gameroom.

mwerdeb81 Jul 30 2018 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustHikk (Post 6252458)
You can play using Gameroom and never open Facebook again. But, from personal experience, you would rather deal with Facebook than Gameroom.

I only use gameroom now...much better!!

Farmer Tony Aug 08 2018 05:12 PM

I have huge farms and NEVER have lagging issues.

And loading times have only DECREASED over the years since I've been playing.

I'm pretty sure it is more related to your internet connection/provider more so than the game. Could also be computer related, malware related and etc.

Keep up the great work Farmtown!!

sestree Aug 09 2018 09:42 PM

New Levels????

I just got a popup today 8/9/18 that new levels were added? does that mean another update has happened?

Hyacinth Bucket Aug 09 2018 09:51 PM

I would say so although there is no post from Raul yet. I'm also getting other funny stuff happening. Obviously something that hasn't been perfected yet as I'm harvesting on a nieghbour's farm and a popup keeps on telling me I've earned a new black belt in whatever harvest I'm doing at the time, yet it's not my farm!

Soxie Aug 29 2018 11:51 PM

New Super Neighbor Manager

I like the new feature about being able to select crops you want planted but with so many farms, it would be nice to see an update to the feature where you can assign the same crop to ALL of your farms in one click. Right now having to select each and every farm is way too time consuming that I wind up slacking on changing crops and don't get the crops I need planted.

Taz D Aug 29 2018 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soxie (Post 6258830)
I like the new feature about being able to select crops you want planted but with so many farms, it would be nice to see an update to the feature where you can assign the same crop to ALL of your farms in one click. Right now having to select each and every farm is way too time consuming that I wind up slacking on changing crops and don't get the crops I need planted.

Hi Soxie,
If you want to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section where we organize them for the developers to see and not in the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.