Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648270)

LizaLee Oct 10 2023 06:54 PM

UNABLE to get on farms I am superneighbor with

tried to work the farms I am a super neighbor on and can get on the farm but all tools are hidden, the farms of some were also hidden.

NOW WHAT do I do??? OR what am I able to do to rectify this?10

marymarcel Oct 10 2023 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizaLee (Post 6564202)
tried to work the farms I am a super neighbor on and can get on the farm but all tools are hidden, the farms of some were also hidden.

NOW WHAT do I do??? OR what am I able to do to rectify this?

Hi LizaLee :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

We cant check on this as we do not have the id number for your superneighbor.

But you can contact them and ask if their tools are in storage. If tools are on a farm then you will not be able to work their farms.

Also, if they set some farms as Private or Disable Super neighbor Farming, then you will not able to work those.

Early Girl Oct 17 2023 08:17 AM

I have been allowed control of a friends account while she is gone. I log in as her. I made a neighbor a SN with full privileges (sans design since she does not need that). All boxes are checked appropriately, there are no farms designated as private or to prevent SN access. However, when she goes to the farm - no tools appear for her except the watering ones. We have both cleared meme cache. Rebooted. I even removed her as an SN, cleared meme again, added her back as an SN and it is still not working. Also, she is unable to access Farm 3 for some reason. The account ID# 1000930170 (for the main account who made her an SN). What should I try next?

Taz D Oct 17 2023 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Early Girl (Post 6565310)
I have been allowed control of a friends account while she is gone. I log in as her. I made a neighbor a SN with full privileges (sans design since she does not need that). All boxes are checked appropriately, there are no farms designated as private or to prevent SN access. However, when she goes to the farm - no tools appear for her except the watering ones. We have both cleared meme cache. Rebooted. I even removed her as an SN, cleared meme again, added her back as an SN and it is still not working. Also, she is unable to access Farm 3 for some reason. The account ID# 1000930170 (for the main account who made her an SN). What should I try next?

Hi Early Girl,
I just loaded those farms and went to farm 3 and loaded it just fine. That farm is layered with flowers over crops over waters. It may be that your SN does not have a computer able to handle all of that. Have them try turning off all in the show preferences and then go there.
All the tools are in storage, so the only reason they may not see the tools could be there is nothing ready on the farm.

Early Girl Oct 17 2023 04:31 PM

Thanks Taz. I also have no problems with loading any farms. And, actually neither does she - except Farm 3. I'll see if she can see the tools now - appreciate your reply

RIAP27 Oct 21 2023 05:33 PM

On an account I manage,(Johanna) I disappeared off a neighbor's neighbor list. (Paula) I tried registering with the forum on that acct to get help but no email has come into my inbox. On my end my neighbor is still there but when I go to her farm to harvest-no tools. On her end I am not there any more. I was able to ask het to join me and she is able to work the farm. But I can't work hers and on her end the ships appear deleted and she can't send me gifts. How can we fix this problem?.

Tiger Oct 21 2023 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6565874)
On an account I manage,(Johanna) I disappeared off a neighbor's neighbor list. (Paula) I tried registering with the forum on that acct to get help but no email has come into my inbox. On my end my neighbor is still there but when I go to her farm to harvest-no tools. On her end I am not there any more. I was able to ask het to join me and she is able to work the farm. But I can't work hers and on her end the ships appear deleted and she can't send me gifts. How can we fix this problem?.

Hi RIAP27,

It sounds like you were deleted as a neighbour by mistake which would be why you are no longer her SN so when you go to her farm you wouldn't get the tools to use as when the neighbour connection is broken their end it also removes the SN permissions.

If you are not on her buddy list either then that also explains why she can't send you gifts etc.

She will have to add you as a neighbour again.

As you can see her in your neighbours bar, you can send her a message. She can either use the icons in that message to send you a request or use the green man on the message to get to your farm and send one via the toolbox bottom left. Then when you have accepted it, she will need to reload the game and then add the SN permissions for you again.

See if that also fixes the port deleted issue.

For the email to register she needs to check her spam/junk folder of the email she used to see if the email went there instead of her inbox.

RIAP27 Oct 21 2023 06:21 PM

Thank yu!
I will send along these instructions to her via message.

RIAP27 Oct 21 2023 06:27 PM

The email from the forum registration is not in the spam folder either.

Tiger Oct 21 2023 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6565882)
Thank yu!
I will send along these instructions to her via message.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6565886)
The email from the forum registration is not in the spam folder either.

Hi RAIP27,

Is her default farm called Blue Spruce Acres and has cucumber planted on it?

Please ask her for her USER ID and the username she picked for the forum so we can check we are looking at the right account.

It's looking like this may not be the first attempt to register that account on the forum.