Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648270)

ijago Sep 05 2023 01:53 PM

ok thanks for reply iv took her off my buddy list went to her farm took her off mine but it hasnt worked so will just have to wait, thanks

marymarcel Sep 05 2023 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ijago (Post 6560982)
ok thanks for reply iv took her off my buddy list went to her farm took her off mine but it hasnt worked so will just have to wait, thanks

Hi ijago :)

Taz is not available at this moment.

Please try the memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and logout of the site. Then login again.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

After that, click in your Farmer Lists icon and see if that farmer is still showing up as your Buddy.

If she is, then click in the yellow bulldozer to remove her. When you click in it you will see a pop asking you if you want to remove that farmer and also if you want to be removed from her buddy list. Click in the green check mark.

Then reload the game and see if she is still showing up as your buddy.

ijago Sep 06 2023 02:37 AM

I have already done all that she just comes up as manage she,s not on any of my lists

Tiger Sep 06 2023 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ijago (Post 6561018)
I have already done all that she just comes up as manage she,s not on any of my lists

Hi ijago,

marymarcel is not available at this time.

As she is showing Manage under her picture in various areas then you have removed her correctly from being one of your own Neighbours and own Buddies.

What is likely happening is that in her own Farmers List in the Facebook Friends section she has you listed, which would have happened before the game was no longer on Facebook. That means she is able to add you back as her neighbour or buddy via there, as you were Facebook friends.

Have a look in your own Farmers List, in the Facebook Friends section and see if you can also see her there. That section can no longer update when you make changes to your Facebook friends as the game no longer gets updated information about who they are from Facebook.

It is not possible at this time to remove anyone from showing up in the Facebook Friends section yet. That may be added at a later date, but we do not have a specific date that we can give you.

rockcandymountain Sep 07 2023 07:40 PM

There is a person who works my facilities that I don't want to be able to work for me. I've looked every where for a place to delete this person but have found nothing.

Taz D Sep 07 2023 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockcandymountain (Post 6561166)
There is a person who works my facilities that I don't want to be able to work for me. I've looked every where for a place to delete this person but have found nothing.

Hi Rockcandymoutain,
Are they on your neighbors or buddy or Facebook friends lists? If they are on your Facebook friends list in the Farmer Lists then there is nothing you can do about that right now as that list is not being updated since we left Facebook.

It is not possible at this time to remove anyone from showing up in the Facebook Friends section yet. That may be added at a later date, but we do not have a specific date that we can give you.
We do not see your neighbor or buddy lists so if they are on there then we can't help you find them.

rodneycs Sep 13 2023 03:26 AM

How do you remove neighbours?

Tiger Sep 13 2023 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodneycs (Post 6561778)
How do you remove neighbours?

Hi rodneycs,

I have moved your post to the thread about Neighbours.

If you also want to remove yourself from being their Neighbour or Buddy you should do that first by visiting their farm and using the Visitor toolbox bottom left when you arrive. Open the toolbox and click on both the blue and green silhouettes with a red X on them to remove yourself in case you one or both of their lists.

You can still remove Neighbours using your Neighbours bar. Click on them and then click on Remove Neighbour. You can also use the bulldozer in your Famers list to remove a Neighbour or Buddy.

However, if they were your Facebook friend before the game left Facebook they will still be showing up in the Facebook Friends section of Farmers Lists and at this time you can not remove them from that list. They can not remove you if they have you on their own list. Changes are being worked on over the next few weeks to be able to remove Facebook friends.

djensen552 Sep 13 2023 02:57 PM

Super neighbors

why have neighbors been increased and super neighbors have not? Have been having super neighbors disappear.

marymarcel Sep 13 2023 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djensen552 (Post 6561834)
why have neighbors been increased and super neighbors have not? Have been having super neighbors disappear.

Hi djensen :)

We do not have a response for that, but if you wish, you can post in our Suggestion section asking for an increase for super neihgbors.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2