Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648270)

Taz D Aug 11 2023 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity Dilsworth (Post 6558814)
Is there going to be a fix being worked on?? Just curious. Thanks for responding to me so quickly.

Serenity Dilsworth
MerryMeet Farms

Hi Serenity,
The developers are looking into it. You should only be seeing no more than 2 posts from any individual as it is set to drop off any older ones when they repost.

Allykat Aug 11 2023 05:52 PM

Hi, I have a super neighbour who can't access my tools. They have been given full permission for everything and for all farms, but still she can't access my tools.

I have also set access to each farm and haven't been able to find how to set it for all farms, so if I have to be online for her to work my other farms.

Please can you help.

Cheers

Allykat Aug 11 2023 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6558802)
Hi Allykat,
How have you set access to each farm for your super neighbor?

The settings can be made in the super neighbor manager for all farms. That is located in your tool box in the far left column 2nd from the bottom.
The individual settings for them would be to go to their block in the neighbor bar and click on them. In the menu that opens is an Edit Super Neighbor. That is where you allow them to do specific work.
If those don't allow her to use your tools try removing them as super neighbor and then re-adding them.

Thank you I have only been using the Edit Super Neighbour I forgot about the other place.

Allykat Aug 11 2023 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allykat (Post 6558898)
Thank you I have only been using the Edit Super Neighbour I forgot about the other place.

Hi, I have gone back and checked everything and found that each box has been ticked and they still can't access any of my tools and or other farms unless I am online and go and set each one.

Allykat

Taz D Aug 11 2023 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allykat (Post 6558902)
Hi, I have gone back and checked everything and found that each box has been ticked and they still can't access any of my tools and or other farms unless I am online and go and set each one.

Allykat

Hi Allykat,
What are you trying to get them to do? If you are wanting them to design you can only set them up for designing on 1 farm at a time.

What tools are you wanting them to be able to use? If it is farming tools click on their avatar, then click to hire them. On the first pop up is a box to check to allow using your tools. Then click the green check in that pop up. You do not have to comeplete the next box.

Also you need to have your tools in your storage for your super neighbor to be able to use them.

Allykat Aug 11 2023 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6558906)
Hi Allykat,
What are you trying to get them to do? If you are wanting them to design you can only set them up for designing on 1 farm at a time.

What tools are you wanting them to be able to use? If it is farming tools click on their avatar, then click to hire them. On the first pop up is a box to check to allow using your tools. Then click the green check in that pop up. You do not have to comeplete the next box.

Also you need to have your tools in your storage for your super neighbor to be able to use them.

Thank you it was the tools in storage I kept them on a farm to save space in storage.

Taz D Aug 11 2023 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allykat (Post 6558910)
Thank you it was the tools in storage I kept them on a farm to save space in storage.

Hi Allykat,
You are not saving any space in the storage because those tools do not take any of the spaces in your storage. Look at what your storage is at now, then add 1 tool to storage. Check the number again and you will see it did not change.

Allykat Aug 11 2023 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6558914)
Hi Allykat,
You are not saving any space in the storage because those tools do not take any of the spaces in your storage. Look at what your storage is at now, then add 1 tool to storage. Check the number again and you will see it did not change.

Thank you Taz, I wasn't aware of that.

Cheers

bluehair Aug 13 2023 04:23 PM

what is this

1 Attachment(s)
on farm 19

Taz D Aug 13 2023 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluehair (Post 6559066)
on farm 19

Hi Bluehair,
I moved your post to the thread about super neighbors.
If you are talking about the red dot that is the farm they have you set up for designing.