Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648270)

Tiger Jun 22 2023 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenbones1970 (Post 6551382)
Just inquiring as to why, when I do a farm as a super neighbor it uses my fuel. I have asked the other person to check to make sure their tab say use my fuel first.

Hi Brokenbones1970,

Did they change the setting to use their fuel first after you contacted them? If so that setting won't change for you immediately, it's better to reload the game when any SN permissions are changed then return to their farms.

If the setting has not changed then it's sounding like they may have run out of fuel or it may be set to use their fuel last instead of first.

Dr. Dirt Jun 23 2023 05:23 AM

I accepted two buddy requests this morning yet when I go to the buddy list (either slashkey or facebook sites) it says I don't have any buddies. Is there an amount of time I have to wait before they show up?

Tiger Jun 23 2023 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt (Post 6551494)
I accepted two buddy requests this morning yet when I go to the buddy list (either slashkey or facebook sites) it says I don't have any buddies. Is there an amount of time I have to wait before they show up?

Hi Dr. Dirt,

Accepting a Buddy request puts you on their Buddy List. If you want them on your own Buddy list you have to add them to your own list and the easiest way to do that if you are no longer in the same area they are or one of you has left that area, is to use the sent request to add them.
When you receive either a Neighbour or Buddy Request there are 2 silhouettes on the request that would have allowed you to add them to either your Neighbour or Buddy list depending on your capacity limit.

For example on this request, the farmer accepting the request sees the green silhouette is dimmed and that is because DUDZ is already on their buddy list. The blue one is not dimmed because they are not on their Neighbour List. If neither silhouette was dimmed you would click on the blue icon to add them as a Neighbour or click on the Green one to add them as a Buddy.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...T ACCEPTED.png

If you have already closed the Farmers List then you can no longer add them to your own list using that method.

There are several other ways to be able to add them when the Accepted Request is no longer showing up in Famers List and that depends on which version of the game you are using Facebook or Website:

Both Facebook and Website:
  • If they happened to be a Facebook Friend then they would also show up in the Facebook Friends List section of Farmers List.

• Received in game messages have the silhouettes.

• If you meet up with them at some point you can use the avatar menu to send a request.

Using the Website:
  • Using the Website Facility Wall Requests or Website Other Wall Requests and IF at the top of those walls you have not chosen to "Hide posts from Farmers that have you as a Neighbour or Buddy but are not your Neighbours or Buddies" then when you work their facilities or click on a Visit Farm link that would take you to their farms and then you could use the Visitor Toolbox bottom left of your game screen to add them.

• If they decided to change you from a Buddy to a Neighbour and sent you a ship or a train boost, exported products to you in the Facility Chains, sent you Thanks in the NCC, you could also use Manage on those to add them.

• If they show up in the yellow User activity panel below the game screen after helping you with things like facilities, sending you ingredients, bonuses and you see Manage you can add them that way.

Farmer_Susan Jun 23 2023 09:36 AM

Can you please remind me again how to send FC to my other account? Farmer Squeak is my super neighbor but she does NOT have a FB page so she can't send and receive gifts OR buy her own FC. So she needs cash - and I don't remember how to get it to her. I just bought some in my account - I think that's the first step - but how to I send it to her?

marymarcel Jun 23 2023 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6551502)
Can you please remind me again how to send FC to my other account? Farmer Squeak is my super neighbor but she does NOT have a FB page so she can't send and receive gifts OR buy her own FC. So she needs cash - and I don't remember how to get it to her. I just bought some in my account - I think that's the first step - but how to I send it to her?

Hi Susan :)

You have instructions in the following link from our Game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...98#post6052098

aceyducey Jun 23 2023 11:51 AM

Hi, I am having trouble finding new FT friends in the Slashkey site. I want to make them Buddies. I can see them in FB. They simply don't show up in Slashkey FT. Any suggestions? Someone said to Buddy them in FB. How do I do that?

Taz D Jun 23 2023 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aceyducey (Post 6551526)
Hi, I am having trouble finding new FT friends in the Slashkey site. I want to make them Buddies. I can see them in FB. They simply don't show up in Slashkey FT. Any suggestions? Someone said to Buddy them in FB. How do I do that?

Hi Aceyducey,
The information you are looking for is in the Game Guide chapter 5 about neighbors and buddies:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662782

honeyg56 Jun 25 2023 05:12 AM

Blocked individual

Hi

I am playing on the new site, I have someone listed in the friends section as a friend on facebook but he is not, he is not a buddy or neighbour and I have him blocked but he still shows up everyday. How do I fix this?

Taz D Jun 25 2023 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeyg56 (Post 6551722)
Hi

I am playing on the new site, I have someone listed in the friends section as a friend on facebook but he is not, he is not a buddy or neighbour and I have him blocked but he still shows up everyday. How do I fix this?

Hi Honeyg,
If you have recently removed them as a friend and blocked him you will need to open your farms through Facebook to update that list. While they are on your list, you might want to go to their farms by clicking on the name under the picture. Then click on the Toolbox on the left bottom by their name and make sure you are not their neighbor or buddy. You can remove that if it is showing you are.

honeyg56 Jun 28 2023 04:49 AM

Hi Taz,

He is not a friend on Farmtown via Facebook nor on the new website, he is also not a buddy on either as I had previously removed and blocked him, but he still shows up every day on the new site.

I have cleared the memcache on both sites but I still see him?