Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648270)

Taz D Dec 19 2022 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ssan01440 (Post 6523746)
Hi! I'm so glad to be back farming again!! I have a problem though. I can't add new neighbors. I see them on my farmer list but when I sent the invite to be my neighbor, nothing happens. They can't add me either. I tried clearing my memcache but still not working.

Hi Ssan,
As that uses the same list from Facebook it is part of the problem with the gifts and train boosts as listed in the announcement at the top of each section of the forums.

JML_ft1 Dec 19 2022 08:27 PM

Have not been able to add neighbors

Hello all,

Thank you for getting Farm Town back online. I am having a problem and since I am a new account, I am not sure how long this has been going on for. I used to not be able to send and receive gifts but that has been resolved. However, me and several friends of mine are not able to send neighbor requests nor receive them. This has been going on since at least my account was created. I have a friend who has been on Farm Town for over a decade now and all of a sudden she is not able to send or receive any neighbor requests either. Help us out, please???

Taz D Dec 19 2022 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JML_ft1 (Post 6523782)
Hello all,

Thank you for getting Farm Town back online. I am having a problem and since I am a new account, I am not sure how long this has been going on for. I used to not be able to send and receive gifts but that has been resolved. However, me and several friends of mine are not able to send neighbor requests nor receive them. This has been going on since at least my account was created. I have a friend who has been on Farm Town for over a decade now and all of a sudden she is not able to send or receive any neighbor requests either. Help us out, please???

Hi JML_ft,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors.
Please read the announcement at the top of any section of the forums. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1
This is also affecting neighbor requests currently too.

marymarcel Dec 20 2022 11:34 AM

Hi all :)

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Known Issues:

- There are 2 Facebook bugs affecting the game introduced a few days ago that are causing issues when sending gifts and train boost to others and also when sending gifts back. We have already reported them to Facebook and we are also working on potential workarounds in case Facebook takes too long. However the workarounds will take a while, may be a week or so.

Link to Global Announcement:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

marymarcel Dec 24 2022 12:44 PM

Hi Farmers :)

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - December 24th, 12:00AM

- Released workarounds for the Facebook bugs affecting areas of the game like sending train boosts, neighbour requests and gifts back to players. When using the 'Send Gifts Back to All' button in the 'My Requests' page we are showing you a friend selector with all the senders of the gifts you just accepted, we know is not ideal as you have to do some extra clicking on each friend, but at least you don't have to search for each friend manually to send gifts back to them.

Hopefully Facebook fix this bug soon and we can go back to the original flow.

Ssan01440 Dec 28 2022 06:40 PM

requesting neighbors

I have a neighbor that I sent a neighbor request to and she said that she accepted it. She said that she is now my neighbor and can access my farm. But on my side of things, it says that I am still waiting for her to accept my request. We have been back and forth trying to send another request but with no success. Can you help or any advice?

Taz D Dec 28 2022 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ssan01440 (Post 6524730)
I have a neighbor that I sent a neighbor request to and she said that she accepted it. She said that she is now my neighbor and can access my farm. But on my side of things, it says that I am still waiting for her to accept my request. We have been back and forth trying to send another request but with no success. Can you help or any advice?

Hi Ssan,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors. Do you see her in your neighbor bar at the bottom of your farms? It will be listed by their avatar name.
If she is seeing she is your neighbor that just means that you have accepted her request and you are showing on her neighbor bar.

Is the box for her in your My Neighbors tab white, yellow or blue background? If it is yellow then try Cancelling the request and then resend a new request.

Betty Schofield Dec 30 2022 08:53 PM

Delating friends

How do you delate A friend that no longer plays?

Taz D Dec 30 2022 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty Schofield (Post 6524930)
How do you delate A friend that no longer plays?

Hi Betty,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors.
Are these friends your neighbors in the game? If so I would suggest first you go to their farms and in the toolbox by their names go to the top item and remove yourself as their neighbor. Then you can remove them as your neighbor by going to the My Neighbors tab.

After you have done that if you want to remove them as Facebook friends you will have to go to your Facebook profile page and your friends list there. Find them and remove them as your friend.

nikki77 Dec 30 2022 10:30 PM

neighbors

I have read everything I can find on neighbors. My problem is I can't get rid of people that don't accept my friend request. I would like to add neighbors who will accept. I have gone into their farm and did the box and I have deleted them off my friends list. Can't get them off my list. Help