Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

rjohn726 Jul 25 2014 08:53 AM

Well we are using more stuff now

Well we are using more stuff now across the board, as I do these little things on a 4 day schedule for the last few years, I see that today. I have been keeping a spreadsheet as to what I do in those 4 days and today the usage across the board is somewhat greater. I haven’t a clue how much but I’d say somewhere around 15 to 20%.

Thanks I have been somewhat complacent in what I have been doing the last few years as it has been quite easy for me. However, if this continues I will need to think a bit more.

Making the game a bit more difficult are ya. I will probably like that as I ran out of Oak lumber today. That has never happened with me before at all. I have a bunch of all kind of logs, including Oak so I guess I can run 3 more sawmills. Those will be there soon as I already have 12 of them, it’ll go to 15 without any problems at all I feel.

rjohn726 Jul 25 2014 09:06 AM

For example in the past few months I have been using 22,000 to 24,000 units of sugarcane never more than that. Today I used 33,030 units of sugarcane. Today I used 29,270 of Alfalfa previously never more than 21,000 units of alfalfa. Kidney beans, prior was 171 units and today 240 units.

Thanks

rjohn726 Jul 26 2014 07:34 AM

Well as everything changed yesterday, by the utilization going up 15% to 20%, I thought I should update my spreadsheet today to see what I needed to plant.

Just to let you know I got a bunch of stuff back as I needed to change everything for the crops today, and everything really means everything. I only keep track of the crops as the trees and flowers as well as the animals have always been fine for me.

I guess thanks is in order.

mary caroline golden Jul 26 2014 09:47 AM

farm layout

i'm not sure if this is the correct place to voice my question, but i'd like to know why the layout of the farm is on an angle instead of straight up & down (portrait style). i'v been an addicted player for 9 years & i am finally tired of looking at the farm with my head tilted ( gives me a bad kink in the neck) if i could tilt my monitor to compensate for the farms cock-eyed layout i would. maybe its just me, but in order to work on the farm easily,i automatically tilt my head to see it straighter (as in portrait) . i don't expect you developers to fix this just for me ( but wow,would that be great) but i would like to at least know the reason behind the "tilted" layout. (i'm sure there's a technical explaination,but please try to tell me in laymans language......thank you
:)

Taz D Jul 26 2014 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mary caroline golden (Post 5852846)
i'm not sure if this is the correct place to voice my question, but i'd like to know why the layout of the farm is on an angle instead of straight up & down (portrait style). i'v been an addicted player for 9 years & i am finally tired of looking at the farm with my head tilted ( gives me a bad kink in the neck) if i could tilt my monitor to compensate for the farms cock-eyed layout i would. maybe its just me, but in order to work on the farm easily,i automatically tilt my head to see it straighter (as in portrait) . i don't expect you developers to fix this just for me ( but wow,would that be great) but i would like to at least know the reason behind the "tilted" layout. (i'm sure there's a technical explaination,but please try to tell me in laymans language......thank you
:)

All the games that I know of use this tilted layout as it makes it easier to see for the 3D effect of the landscape. If we were looking at it straight on then you would not be able to see items behind the taller trees and buildings.

JBowles Jul 26 2014 02:00 PM

Well if you notice the developers are actually adding facilities which are part of life. At some point, we need to go to the bathroom. At some point we pass from this life and our friends and family come together to remember us. We go to a rodeo, a park, we work in a dairy facility or lumber yard or a bank. They are just reflecting life for the most part. I personally enjoy what they do.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9396&farm_ix=0

beverduster Jul 26 2014 10:36 PM

who used up all the toilet paper???

Flaky Angel Jul 27 2014 07:03 PM

Re: Gifts not getting thru?

Not sure where to put this.

Some of my neighbors have posted in FB that since the advent of the accept all/send all they are not receiving as many gifts as they usually do. Can the devs check and see if it is actually working? I know I'm not getting many but I don't use it much either.

Flaky Angel Jul 27 2014 07:08 PM

Have to agree. So much so that I'm seriously thinking of leaving my other farm games. I hate to as I have invested as much time and effort into them as I have to farm Town, but the reality is, I can do more without having to spend money. And yes, I buy FB cards, lol. This is my entertainment.

SeaJay Jul 27 2014 07:28 PM

I just fished ONE farm and earned 25 million coin and 179,000 products. Can you even fathom how many bodies of water were on that one farm?

The dude had 95 million seawater bait and 74 million fresh water bait. How is that even possible?????