Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

KnightRider Jun 28 2014 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Bob (Post 5841430)
The New Restroom Supplies facility adds even more Oak Lumber to the requirements of the sawmills and along with 5 trains with lumber cars cannot keep up with the current demands. Something needs to be done to overcome this. Sawmill output or lumber car capacity needs to be raised.

Have you tried going through all of the items that needs Oak Lumber and the items that has a large amount stop producing them for a while and use the Oak Lumber on the items that you don't have very many.

sylvie48uk Jun 28 2014 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5841438)
Have you tried going through all of the items that needs Oak Lumber and the items that has a large amount stop producing them for a while and use the Oak Lumber on the items that you don't have very many.

Yes that's what I've done now, but only with the farm building facs, those are the ones that really eat it all up. I still think that the sawmill needs to increase output though, it's obvious that as more facs are added they need more ingredients.

Fred Bee Jun 28 2014 12:05 PM

Restroom Factory

My cousin asked me to post this as she is afraid to do so on her own....afraid of TPTB. "Am I the only one who thinks a Restroom Factory is gross? It makes me go ewwww. I don't want to produce toilets or plungers. It gives me the same feeling that the Funeral Home does."

Personally I can't see buying either one, but I play on a sporadic basis, not day to day and don't think TPTB will get me for posting this for her.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

L.A.Bob Jun 28 2014 12:54 PM

I have shut off everything that uses Oak Lumber as a product to build up my inventory so that when I restart them it will raise my Diversification Rank Higher. Until I have enough for this and to keep them going so that I can get the Client facilities at 100% also I will have to wait. I pride myself on keeping all my facilities at 100% all the time and I find it very frustrating not to be able to do so because no mater what I do I do not have the items needed to accomplish this.

KnightRider Jun 28 2014 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred Bee (Post 5841538)
My cousin asked me to post this as she is afraid to do so on her own....afraid of TPTB. "Am I the only one who thinks a Restroom Factory is gross? It makes me go ewwww. I don't want to produce toilets or plungers. It gives me the same feeling that the Funeral Home does."

Personally I can't see buying either one, but I play on a sporadic basis, not day to day and don't think TPTB will get me for posting this for her.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

I like it, it will fit on my farm with my services so that people have a place to use the bathroom while they are walking around and don't have to hold it. :D
My first farm is called Funeral Home cause that is where my funeral home is along with some flowers surrounding it.

You could put in the suggestions that they do the restroom facilities like they did the funeral facilities and put in the preferences to skip those facilities.

koakes Jun 28 2014 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sylvie48uk (Post 5841466)
Yes that's what I've done now, but only with the farm building facs, those are the ones that really eat it all up. I still think that the sawmill needs to increase output though, it's obvious that as more facs are added they need more ingredients.

I totally agree, PLEASE INCREASE PRODUCTION IN THE SAWMILLS!!!

knolan Jun 28 2014 03:42 PM

Not gross

Having a restroom factory is not gross, unless you don't clean it... It's a game right? We are playing pretend.

i try Jun 28 2014 04:39 PM

Agree with most above. Lets keep the 'farm' in Farmtown.With hundreds of facilities to pick from and build upon, so many let greed overpower sensibility. First give me more then change the rules so i can keep up. Farmtown has evolved to become Facilityville.

ccheney Jun 28 2014 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i try (Post 5841590)
Agree with most above. Lets keep the 'farm' in Farmtown.With hundreds of facilities to pick from and build upon, so many let greed overpower sensibility. First give me more then change the rules so i can keep up. Farmtown has evolved to become Facilityville.

There is no need to have every single facility or to make every single product that a facility is capable of producing. If you have 7-8 facilities that require the same ingredient then yes it's going to be hard to keep up with supply and demand.

Dulcinea Jun 29 2014 07:51 PM

Frankly, I think NOT having toilets is even grosser.