Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

yanafree Jun 09 2014 11:40 AM

Farm Stats Option

Every player with more than one or two farms one should be able to use this. I have been playing this game for many years, am at the highest level and have 21 farms so far.

It says I must expand 9 farms to 32x32 before I can use this to see what crops are ready without having to visit all 24 farms. If land weren't so expensive maybe we could expand those farms to the maximum size. It use to be easier to expand farms but now its crazy. Billions?? Its a game people. :(

This is so unfair to give us the ability to make the game easier and less time consuming.

Everyone deserves the right to use the Farm Stats without any restrictions.

whosyou? Jun 09 2014 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yanafree (Post 5833654)
Every player with more than one or two farms one should be able to use this. I have been playing this game for many years, am at the highest level and have 21 farms so far.

It says I must expand 9 farms to 32x32 before I can use this to see what crops are ready without having to visit all 24 farms. If land weren't so expensive maybe we could expand those farms to the maximum size. It use to be easier to expand farms but now its crazy. Billions?? Its a game people. :(

This is so unfair to give us the ability to make the game easier and less time consuming.

Everyone deserves the right to use the Farm Stats without any restrictions.

Sorry...but the insta-win button is not going to happen.Like most things...this is a goal,something to get by putting in time into the game and playing smart.Coins are free,all we need do is make our farms as productive as possible to gain as much coins as we can.2-5 active neighbors and posting your own facs. 1 time a week can easily net over 2 billion coins...and that is without owning all the FC ones.Expanding farms is not hard,nor is the price crazy.If it were,many would not have done so.

Eradani Jun 09 2014 09:29 PM

lol ok. i'm forgetting this is a "store" and not someone making a chicken coop for themselves.

Eradani Jun 09 2014 09:32 PM

i've still got 20 billion to go to get all 20 farms to 24x, nevermind getting any to 32x. soooo, i made a little 4x5 plowed area on my main farm and whenever i plant something on a farm, i plant the corresponding plot so i can tell when it's going to be done. i tend to mono-crop so it makes it a little easier.

Dulcinea Jun 09 2014 09:39 PM

It isn't a right. It's an option of the game developers have chosen, to make this convenience available only to select players. But I completely agree with you otherwise. :) I could really use this, too, and I will NEVER have nine farms expanded to 32x32. It's not even a goal for me. It's simply an impossibility.

Taz D Jun 09 2014 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eradani (Post 5833898)
lol ok. i'm forgetting this is a "store" and not someone making a chicken coop for themselves.

This is a chicken coop for the more affluent customer..:D

bliky Jun 10 2014 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5833934)
You can go through each farm individually and all from sitting on one farm without having to upgrade the farms to 32x32. The only thing you can't do without expanding is to look at all farms at once.

I'm just a player here Taz D, but when I try to look at my farm stats for another farm it presents me with this message: "You need to expand more farms to see stats for farms other than the current farm, below are the rules:"

Fred Bee Jun 10 2014 02:35 PM

Ok, I tried to use farm stats and found out that to get what I want to see I need a TON of 32x32 farms. It ain't going to happen for me or my close pals. I play, my cousin plays, and a good friend plays.

I've talked to them and my cousin is just starting, lol he will probably never get to the highest rank as it takes a beginner with NO REAL MONEY to invest in the game forever to just get tools, let alone the cool factories that make good coin. My good friend plays and she is at level 525, but only because she spent REAL MONEY to buy things. She says she won't be bothered with that much expansion, as it would take her forever to get all her farms to 32x32. As it is she has so much in stock she said "My only challenge is to do the quests." She asked what is the point of the stats if only a few people can use them.

Why make something that could really help players totally out of reach?

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Fred Bee Jun 10 2014 02:39 PM

One more thing, it is not like I just started playing and am saying boo hoo, I am new and need to have everything today...I've been on FT since March 2009

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Eradani Jun 10 2014 03:05 PM

i think it would be cool if there was some "info reward" thing for getting 20 farms to 24x24. i think i've only got 4 or 5 left. last i checked i only needed another 20 billion coins, haha. but i will get that goal done sometime this century.