Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Petuniaflower Apr 16 2014 01:54 PM

Forum questioin

this will show every one how stupid I am..but here goes.:confused:
when you come toi the forum at the bottom it shows who is on RIGHT!
Do you have to reload to see new arrivals LIKE RAUL FOR INSTANCE
OR
can I keep it on the forum and come and check ever so often :D

KnightRider Apr 16 2014 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5812086)
OR

You have to refresh the page for the information to update, for instance if you are on the home page that shows all of the section, for that to update to see if any new posts have been added you need to refresh the page, it does not automatically refresh.

marymarcel Apr 16 2014 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5812086)
OR

Adding to what KnightRider has stated, if you stay in Who's on line page,it is updated every 1 minute and then you can check who is arriving or leaving the forum, but you need to stay on that page.

Petuniaflower Apr 16 2014 02:04 PM

HAPPY YOU ANSWERED KNIGHT!!!

I read where Taz asked his neighbors not to ask problem questions on his farm,AND I am guilty of doing so to you SO SORRY!!!

KnightRider Apr 16 2014 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5812106)
HAPPY YOU ANSWERED KNIGHT!!!

I read where Taz asked his neighbors not to ask problem questions on his farm,AND I am guilty of doing so to you SO SORRY!!!

Thats ok, I don't get on my farm much any more, except to take care of my quests then off, most of my time is spent on the forum.

JohnAlbertini Apr 16 2014 10:31 PM

Changes to cashing out, storing, loading

PLEASE undo these horrid changes!!! You just quadrupled the time it takes to do these jobs.

We used to be able to sort "done" then start at the top left box and simply click click click and as a facility was cashed out or stored it moved down and the next most full facility moved to that spot and we could click again. No moving the cursor or scrolling needed. Same with "utilization" except there we started near the bottom and as it was re-loaded it moved up and the next facility moved into that spot so click click click.

Now click then move to the next facility to click and when the eight are done need to scroll to the next eight to repeat click, move, click move, scroll again. etc, etc and we don't even know if it needs filling until we cursor over it. Previously we just needed to see green, simple!

WHY did you CREATE needless new extra work? You "fixed" what wasn't broken and broke it in the process. This is NO improvement! It is a major, major downgrade of the game and if not fixed I'm done playing since I don't HAVE hours to keep re-loading facilities!

I REFUSE to use these new methods so if you don't revert I'm gone! Good-bye!!!

Taz D Apr 16 2014 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 5812498)
PLEASE undo these horrid changes!!! You just quadrupled the time it takes to do these jobs.

We used to be able to sort "done" then start at the top left box and simply click click click and as a facility was cashed out or stored it moved down and the next most full facility moved to that spot and we could click again. No moving the cursor or scrolling needed. Same with "utilization" except there we started near the bottom and as it was re-loaded it moved up and the next facility moved into that spot so click click click.

Now click then move to the next facility to click and when the eight are done need to scroll to the next eight to repeat click, move, click move, scroll again. etc, etc and we don't even know if it needs filling until we cursor over it. Previously we just needed to see green, simple!

WHY did you CREATE needless new extra work? You "fixed" what wasn't broken and broke it in the process. This is NO improvement! It is a major, major downgrade of the game and if not fixed I'm done playing since I don't HAVE hours to keep re-loading facilities!

I REFUSE to use these new methods so if you don't revert I'm gone! Good-bye!!!

The sort by "Done" and the sort by Utilization" has already been listed as broken and will be fixed. Neither of those changes were done on purpose, so please be patient until they find the problem and fix those which will speed your facility work back up. You do not need to continually post about this as it is a known issue and will be fixed as quick as they can.
It is your perogative to use or not use what is currently available until they can fix the sort problems.

big al from chicago Apr 17 2014 01:32 PM

slow harvesting and planting and freezeups when in large screen

Since the last up grade. Harvesting and planting are super slow. When in big screen the game freezes up and won't unfreeze unless you go to small screen. Heeeellllllllp !

JohnAlbertini Apr 17 2014 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5812538)
The sort by "Done" and the sort by Utilization" has already been listed as broken and will be fixed. Neither of those changes were done on purpose, so please be patient until they find the problem and fix those which will speed your facility work back up. You do not need to continually post about this as it is a known issue and will be fixed as quick as they can.
It is your perogative to use or not use what is currently available until they can fix the sort problems.

Sorry for being a pest. It was not until after my last post on this that I was made aware that they now do consider it "broken" and in need of fixing. Until then I had not received any information except the update announcement which referred to it as an improvement or new feature.

I'll wait with some patience to see if it is rectified.
Thank you Taz.

Taz D Apr 17 2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 5812922)
Sorry for being a pest. It was not until after my last post on this that I was made aware that they now do consider it "broken" and in need of fixing. Until then I had not received any information except the update announcement which referred to it as an improvement or new feature.

I'll wait with some patience to see if it is rectified.
Thank you Taz.

Those have now been fixed.
Post Release Updates - April 17th, 3:45PM EST

- Farm 21 button is now showing in the Farm Selector manager
- Green Button in Multi-Hire farm selector window should now be fully visible
- When ordering by Utilization/Done in the facility manager you should now have the same behavior as before, facilities will shift up or down the list appropriately
- When leveling up, if you hit the red button to not show the new unlocked items, the feed dialog to post to wall will still be shown unless you check the 'Don't show..." checkbox in the message box