Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Leonard 1 Dec 17 2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marjo (Post 5741158)
Ah, so they call it a beta game, have users to test it and find out about a glitch which gave them money

Have a lovely Christmas period anyhow! :D

That is exactly my take on this situation as well.

Beta test, pay big bucks while the test runs, then just close the game and laugh all the way to the bank.

ila Dec 18 2013 09:42 PM

Something for the poor

I would like to purchase the trains, but need to many farm cash, it would take me forever to raise enough for the grain car to carry products, why can't we be allowed the basics without farm cash?????

c.abell Dec 19 2013 04:30 AM

Since the last update, the boost button disappears after dispatching a train. I have to exit the train window and click back on the train to get the boost button back. Is this just happening to me, or is it a glitch? Thank you.

marymarcel Dec 19 2013 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com (Post 5745770)
Since the last update, the boost button disappears after dispatching a train. I have to exit the train window and click back on the train to get the boost button back. Is this just happening to me, or is it a glitch? Thank you.

Hi! not happening only you, this problem has been reported to the moderators, hope it will be fixed soon.:)

LindaJPotrykus Jan 27 2014 04:29 PM

Mobile Sprinkler

When I visit neighbor's farms, as of yesterday, my mobile sprinkler doesn't show for me to use to water their flowers. Why?

Taz D Jan 27 2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LindaJPotrykus (Post 5766870)
When I visit neighbor's farms, as of yesterday, my mobile sprinkler doesn't show for me to use to water their flowers. Why?

Read the post directly above yours. The problem is known and the developers are working on it.

Petuniaflower Feb 02 2014 11:04 AM

maybe it is a sign

that the tech's are working on a new release!

Fishing the last few days has been loading very slow.Coin amounts start rising from the waters and keep coming and coming AND COMING!!!!:eek:

Qivis Feb 02 2014 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5768770)
that the tech's are working on a new release!

Fishing the last few days has been loading very slow.Coin amounts start rising from the waters and keep coming and coming AND COMING!!!!:eek:

At least the farms are not flooding! :D You're may be correct that they are working on updates, but Fecesbook is also BEING Fece-book instead of Facebook too. They keep messing with what the games are allowed to do and it is causing some of the posts from games not to take place properly.

Petuniaflower Feb 02 2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 5768786)
At least the farms are not flooding! :D You're may be correct that they are working on updates, but Fecesbook is also BEING Fece-book instead of Facebook too. They keep messing with what the games are allowed to do and it is causing some of the posts from games not to take place properly.

Facebook :eek: Yes they are always messing with something.It is hard to find neighbors facilities.You sometimes have to go to their facebook page.It is nice when they message me that they have posted.:)

Petuniaflower Feb 04 2014 11:23 AM

on my daughters set of farms,I do.I have gotten 4 Mandarin orange 7th dans this past week :rolleyes:. holding a wee great great grand daughter in my lap :)

doing farming one handed.