Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

susiefry Dec 04 2012 04:40 PM

Advice time I pretty much only run out of one thing and thats stainless steel sheets so wondering if its worth it to buy the long box car that brings that? Im reading it takes a week to get back and costs alot of coins...so is it worth the cash to get this???

Betty Jordon Dec 04 2012 09:34 PM

The train takes 7 days to make the rounds of markets. I just bought several metal mills & open clay pits to keep me supplied.
I do have a train, but did not buy the car for the steel, as I already have several metal mills.
I bought a car that brings the paper rolls. I bought several paper mills, never had enough paper rolls. with the car & train have not run out.
I would suggest if you have plenty of coins & several farms to buy open pit mines & metal mills placing one of each per farm.

peggy douglas Dec 21 2012 10:15 AM

Boosting the train

You cant boost someones train if their a day ahead of schedule...so then why are we able to send requests out?...After spending all that FC money on train cars..and you only can get boosted one day???? doesn't seen right.. :(

Janet 1 Dec 21 2012 11:11 AM

I'm still trying to work the trains out but I think you are only allowed to boost the train one day ahead. One day in FT is 20 hours and each person can boost the train two hours, so if my calculations (and opinion) are correct you can only send a request to ten people. If people are sending to more than ten people that's when the ones over the ten will get the message the train is already a day ahead of schedule. Hope you can understand this as I'm probably not explaining very well.

KnightRider Dec 21 2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet 1 (Post 5382578)
I'm still trying to work the trains out but I think you are only allowed to boost the train one day ahead. One day in FT is 20 hours and each person can boost the train two hours, so if my calculations (and opinion) are correct you can only send a request to ten people. If people are sending to more than ten people that's when the ones over the ten will get the message the train is already a day ahead of schedule. Hope you can understand this as I'm probably not explaining very well.

You can have 12 people boost your train at 2 hour each for a total of 24 hours per the New Release - November 24th, 2012 #11a and b.

Janet 1 Dec 21 2012 11:33 AM

Thanks I didn't realize it was 12 people as a FT day is usually 20 hours not 24. Better go and send off two more requests then. lol.

KnightRider Dec 21 2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet 1 (Post 5382590)
Thanks I didn't realize it was 12 people as a FT day is usually 20 hours not 24. Better go and send off two more requests then. lol.

Your welcome.

fitzlmon Jan 31 2013 01:05 PM

I have the both the red and orange sprinklers and sometimes my orange one does not irrigate trees as it is supposed to do. Am I to assume that there are still issues going on with this sprinkler? I have one farm that is only an orchard and I would like to irrigate it so that the growth time is shortened (that is the reason that I purchased the orange sprinkler)

L. Fitzlmon

Taz D Jan 31 2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzlmon (Post 5425486)
I have the both the red and orange sprinklers and sometimes my orange one does not irrigate trees as it is supposed to do. Am I to assume that there are still issues going on with this sprinkler? I have one farm that is only an orchard and I would like to irrigate it so that the growth time is shortened (that is the reason that I purchased the orange sprinkler)

L. Fitzlmon

If the trees are ready to harvest then it will not irrigate them. You need to wait until after you harvest them to irrigate. You can only irrigate every 20 hours. You cannot irrigate more then once per growing cycle as it will only speed it up once per cycle.

Tony D Feb 02 2013 07:27 AM

Hi all , just a friendly reminder , this thread is for General Feedback , if you require help on Mobile spinklers , please post in this thread...
http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=394258

Posts that are in the wrong section are likely to be overlooked , moved or deleted so please try and post in the correct thread.

Thanks