Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

debhurst51 Jan 11 2020 08:03 AM

Christmas?

The heading says General suggestion so I don't know why this wouldn't be the correct link. Anywho, when are we getting rid of the Christmas stuff and moving on??? thanks...

marymarcel Jan 11 2020 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debhurst51 (Post 6336434)
The heading says General suggestion so I don't know why this wouldn't be the correct link. Anywho, when are we getting rid of the Christmas stuff and moving on??? thanks...

Hi debhurst51 :)

We dont know for sure, but they will probably be removed when we get the New Release for January.

About the heading for this part of the forum, it says General Feedback and Suggestions as it is divided in those 2 sections.

BethFB Feb 05 2020 12:11 PM

I would love some new trees and crops.
I hope to get another farm soon.
To the techs, thank you for everything that you do.

Beth

Taz D Feb 05 2020 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BethFB (Post 6339890)
I would love some new trees and crops.
I hope to get another farm soon.
To the techs, thank you for everything that you do.

Beth

Hi Beth,
If you want to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view.

BethFB Feb 19 2020 09:49 PM

Going on vacation.

I'm going on a 40 day vacation and won't have internet, how long will my farms be up without me visiting it before it goes into archive and if it does go to that, will I lose all my trains, factories, ships and tools? I have SNs to tend to my farms but for my factories.

Thank you.

Taz D Feb 19 2020 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BethFB (Post 6344006)
I'm going on a 40 day vacation and won't have internet, how long will my farms be up without me visiting it before it goes into archive and if it does go to that, will I lose all my trains, factories, ships and tools? I have SNs to tend to my farms but for my factories.

Thank you.

Hi Beth,
You will not lose anything. The developers only archive farms periodically and even if it is as soon as you open it again it will all come back.

BethFB Feb 19 2020 10:04 PM

Okay thank you and thank you Techs.
I will be able to relax and enjoy my vacation.

Beth

Taz D Feb 19 2020 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BethFB (Post 6344014)
Okay thank you and thank you Techs.
I will be able to relax and enjoy my vacation.

Beth

Hi Beth,
Don't forget to turn your port off if you do the ships. Your neighbors will appreciate it.

FarmersWife1965 Mar 24 2020 09:16 AM

Animals multiplying???

Okay, this is an odd situation....all of my animals are in their respective buildings. For example, the cows are all in my dairy sheds, horses in the stables, etc....there were NO animals in my storage. I also convert all of the gifts my friends send me into tanks of fuel. So....why is it that when I went to my storage yesterday to look for a few pieces of fencing I had put there awhile back? I was SHOCKED to see there are a TON of animals in my storage! There were almost two thousand cows in my storage! I never put any of them there. Hmmm....are they breeding and having babies without my knowledge? LOL Seriously, though....how are animals winding up in my storage when I have never put them there?

Tiger Mar 24 2020 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 (Post 6349906)
Okay, this is an odd situation....all of my animals are in their respective buildings. For example, the cows are all in my dairy sheds, horses in the stables, etc....there were NO animals in my storage. I also convert all of the gifts my friends send me into tanks of fuel. So....why is it that when I went to my storage yesterday to look for a few pieces of fencing I had put there awhile back? I was SHOCKED to see there are a TON of animals in my storage! There were almost two thousand cows in my storage! I never put any of them there. Hmmm....are they breeding and having babies without my knowledge? LOL Seriously, though....how are animals winding up in my storage when I have never put them there?

Hi FarmersWife1965,

If you have been boosting trains and your friends have the Long Cattle Car on their train, you will be getting some of those animals as a reward for accelerating the train.

If you have that car on your own trains you will be getting some that way as well.