Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Dec 06 2016 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyana (Post 6117062)
With the introduction of the caper bush, I thought you guys might be headed in the right direction--until the Pimiento Tree was introduced. It is a plant guys! :) It should be a crop, not a tree. And while we are on the subject, grapes-green and purple AND red, should be a bush not a plant. Not just because it is how they really grow, but think how cool it would be to have a farm that you could make as a vineyard and having rows of grapes growing!

I love this game and am happy it is evolving and I get to experience it. Thank you for all your hard work, but can we please switch the grapes from a plant to a bush and the Pimento from a tree to a crop?

Hi Peyana,
The pimento pepper (red pepper strip usually in olives) we know is a plant yes. This is the Pimento Tree also know as Jamaican pepper and the berries from it are hard and ground to make allspice. Two different things

Peyana Dec 07 2016 09:31 AM

Pimentos

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6117162)
Hi Peyana,
The pimento pepper (red pepper strip usually in olives) we know is a plant yes. This is the Pimento Tree also know as Jamaican pepper and the berries from it are hard and ground to make allspice. Two different things

OHHHHHHH! Ok, I understand. :) Thank you for clarifying. What about my idea for the grapes? And can we add red grapes as those are usually used to make wine, right? And we really need to add grape jelly since we have peanut butter. :)

Thanks for an awesome game!

Taz D Dec 07 2016 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyana (Post 6117254)
OHHHHHHH! Ok, I understand. :) Thank you for clarifying. What about my idea for the grapes? And can we add red grapes as those are usually used to make wine, right? And we really need to add grape jelly since we have peanut butter. :)

Thanks for an awesome game!

Hi Peyana,
Any suggestions you want to make please place them in the Suggestion section. You can not start a new thread there, so you will have to reply to one that fits your suggestion.

CjBillie44 Dec 09 2016 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyana (Post 6117062)
With the introduction of the caper bush, I thought you guys might be headed in the right direction--until the Pimiento Tree was introduced. It is a plant guys! :) It should be a crop, not a tree. And while we are on the subject, grapes-green and purple AND red, should be a bush not a plant. Not just because it is how they really grow, but think how cool it would be to have a farm that you could make as a vineyard and having rows of grapes growing!

I love this game and am happy it is evolving and I get to experience it. Thank you for all your hard work, but can we please switch the grapes from a plant to a bush and the Pimento from a tree to a crop?

also, it would be great if we could move the facilities between farms without loosing any of the productions and not having to put it into the store first to move it and loose everything, thanks

LazyMare Dec 09 2016 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CjBillie44 (Post 6117618)
also, it would be great if we could move the facilities between farms without loosing any of the productions and not having to put it into the store first to move it and loose everything, thanks

Hi CjBillie

It would be far better to post your idea in the Suggestions section
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

You can't start a new thread there but you can post a reply to the thread that best fits

Your earlier reply in the suggestions section has been deleted as replying to other members there is not allowed to make sure everyone feels comfortable

supertrucker Dec 15 2016 02:32 PM

Facebook 'gameroom' - good idea, or not?

i'm not sure where to put this one, it's not really a 'game related' query - move it if you want to, capisce? my question involves the 'facebook gameroom' - every time i load a game (no matter which one), it's there on the right side of my screen, "(game) is available on facebook gameroom"... not sure what the 'gameroom' is, or what it's supposed to do, does anyone have any information, helpful or not?

Petuniaflower Dec 19 2016 11:49 AM

Farmtown Wall request

Each morning and evening ,I go to the Farmtown Wall Request,to work neighbors and friends facilities.
I start from the top down.I have been noticing,after a while,neighbors names are omitted. That bother's me,because I don't know whose I have wiorked and whose I haven't.

Is this something Facebook is doing? And if so ,Why?

Tiger Dec 19 2016 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 6119662)
Each morning and evening ,I go to the Farmtown Wall Request,to work neighbors and friends facilities.
I start from the top down.I have been noticing,after a while,neighbors names are omitted. That bother's me,because I don't know whose I have wiorked and whose I haven't.

Is this something Facebook is doing? And if so ,Why?

Hi Petuniaflower,

That information is got from Facebook. It may be that the list just hadn't finished loading the names, as those seem to be the last information to get loaded. You may just need to give it a little more time or reload Wall Requests and try again.

slartismum Dec 26 2016 11:54 PM

Gameroom.

I tried it and found it useful. It can be made full screen (if a game allows it) and you do not need to be connected to Facebook to play their games. You can click on each game from the home page and return by the arrow on the left. A downside is that there is no contact with friends (cannot send a message etc) although you can still send gifts or request items from inside the game.

Dulcinea Dec 27 2016 10:37 AM

What about tabs and ads? I had the previous FB gaming interface, and I removed it because (1) it didn't have tabs and (2) there was no way to remove the ads.