Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Oct 27 2016 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntanned (Post 6109266)
A new medium for delivering goods was announced several months ago. Similar to the existing trains, we assumed that it be different. But not non existent, but far be it for me to question the pace ones developments.

So please keep us informed - when are the Super Ships coming?

Thank you,

Suntanned

Hi Suntanned,
This was only mentioned in the September 3rd release which has not even been 2 months.

From the September 3rd release:
Recently started the development of a functionality that will introduce Ships as a transportation method to get ingredients, it will have a dynamic different to the trains.

From the September 30th release:
Note: We had to push back a few weeks the release of the Ship transportation feature, we estimate we will finish it in 4-6 weeks.

That is all the information we have. Hopefully in the next release it will be ready or at least we get some more information about it.

Tiger Oct 29 2016 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc (Post 6109066)
I was selling flowers and I noticed that the new Blue Hydrangea has the same price for Large and Regular ... 175 ... I know there is supposed to be 2 different prices .... Just to let someone know ...

Hi Tuckertbnc,

Thanks for reporting this. We found the issue is the same for all the new flowers from the latest release. This is hopefully due to be fixed in the next release.

Tuckertbnc Oct 29 2016 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 6109530)
Hi Tuckertbnc,

Thanks for reporting this. We found the issue is the same for all the new flowers from the latest release. This is hopefully due to be fixed in the next release.

Thanks Tiger for replying .. I harvested my quest farm today myself to compare all the flowers and found that the Yellow Rose and the Petunia are the same as the Blue Hydrangea ... 175 for both .. was just coming in to report :) ...

Pirate Kel Nov 09 2016 06:08 AM

crates

I havent played in a long time... are there really no colored crates anymore??

Pirate Kel Nov 09 2016 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pirate Kel (Post 6112142)

omg i forgot about the i win stuff haha

LazyMare Nov 09 2016 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pirate Kel (Post 6112142)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pirate Kel (Post 6112146)
omg i forgot about the i win stuff haha

Hi Pirate Kel

As it's a question your post will probably be moved to Help and Support

There are a lot more coloured crates than there used to be and they are in the Farm Decor section of the Store

columbonet Nov 09 2016 05:53 PM

How can someone know my real name?

I was hired in the market, and when I finished the person said thanks "XXXX"
They are not on my friends or neighbors list and my screen name is not even close to my real name.

Taz D Nov 09 2016 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by columbonet (Post 6112254)
I was hired in the market, and when I finished the person said thanks "XXXX"
They are not on my friends or neighbors list and my screen name is not even close to my real name.

Hi columbonet,
When you send an ingame message to someone then they see your "avatar name (first name)" as the person who sent it. If you look at their message then you will see theirs too.
They only see your first name and not your complete name, so does not give them enough to be able to find you on Facebook. It has been that way for quite a while now.

columbonet Nov 10 2016 03:54 AM

Thanks Taz. I just returned to the game several weeks ago and hadn't even noticed that change.

rjohn726 Nov 11 2016 06:55 AM

my problem on facebook

I can't find what I mentioned today at all about that problem. However, I did mention that my phone that is pluged into the wall may be that problem on facebook.

Therefore as Jeanne who I live with has a smart phone, I will thansfer money from my bank account to hers and she will buy that whatever for me in facebook and gift it to me. That is quite fine with me.

I see no need to buy something that I don't need like a mobile or smart phone as hers is just fine.

I will use the one that is plugged into the wall.

Either I play Farm Town or I don't.