Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

marymarcel Oct 15 2016 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rileyezekiel (Post 6106710)
have searched all water and cannot find crawfish.... where do I get them?

Hi rileyezekiel:)

Crawfish container is produced in the Fish Farming Plant.

You can purchase it in the Store, under Facilities tab and it costs 28 farmcash.

April50 Oct 15 2016 05:08 PM

Farm Town Merchandise

Anyone know where I can purchase FT t-shirts, coffee mugs etc.?

mamahawk15 Oct 16 2016 10:56 AM

Thank You

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to all the people who developed and maintain FT. It is so much fun and it is totally relaxing after a hard day at work.

Thank you,

mamahawk15 :)

Tiger Oct 17 2016 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by April50 (Post 6106854)
Anyone know where I can purchase FT t-shirts, coffee mugs etc.?

Hi April50,

No I'm sorry but Slashkey does not sell any FT merchandise. You could always make a suggestion about it in the Suggestions area of the forum if you wish. You can not start a new thread there, what you do is reply to an already existing thread. Here's the link to that section. http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Gee Winger Oct 19 2016 02:47 PM

Farm Town Wall

The present Farm Town Wall is designed for one neighbor. If you pick a link then you are taken out to go to your farm. If you have more than 10 neighbors you have to then go back thru all the links to get to the wall again then pick another link. This needs to be reworked! If we can pick multiples in other screens we should be here also!

marymarcel Oct 19 2016 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gee Winger (Post 6107570)
The present Farm Town Wall is designed for one neighbor. If you pick a link then you are taken out to go to your farm. If you have more than 10 neighbors you have to then go back thru all the links to get to the wall again then pick another link. This needs to be reworked! If we can pick multiples in other screens we should be here also!

Hi Gee Winger:)

Please hover the mouse on the link for working facilities and right click, then choose Open in a new tab. That way you can work those facilities, when you are done, just close that tab and the Farm town wall requests is there for you to continue working the next facilities.

Petuniaflower Oct 21 2016 05:16 PM

Cyber attacks

I was reading on the news about Cyber attacks interrupting internet services.

So why am I posting this on this forum.
I was reading this on the news report.

Anyone else having a whole lot of trouble with sites loading properly this morning?," "Paypal is down, Twitter was down, Netflix half loading."

I happen to use Pay Pal to buy Farm Cash. :eek:

Petuniaflower Oct 21 2016 05:25 PM

Ok I logged into my Pay Pal account,I know others here must also use it.

As a customer of Dyn Inc., PayPal is experiencing brief interruptions in service. This has prevented some of our customers from being able to pay with PayPal in certain regions. PayPal was not attacked directly, nor were any of our core services to business impacted in the disruption. We are sorry for the inconvenience, and remain committed to giving our customers around the world trusted and reliable ways to manage and move their money.

Tuckertbnc Oct 27 2016 07:01 AM

Flower pricing

I was selling flowers and I noticed that the new Blue Hydrangea has the same price for Large and Regular ... 175 ... I know there is supposed to be 2 different prices .... Just to let someone know ...

Suntanned Oct 27 2016 11:05 PM

Freight

A new medium for delivering goods was announced several months ago. Similar to the existing trains, we assumed that it be different. But not non existent, but far be it for me to question the pace ones developments.

So please keep us informed - when are the Super Ships coming?

Thank you,

Suntanned