Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Aug 08 2016 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA (Post 6091786)
do not know if this is the correct place to post this .i wish that when we get new crops.the bonuses would not all come time we start planting .i max out cannot get all who click mine.wish you would wait give us the 6 and 7th later .also please increase the amt of felt made. bought more textile mills did not help me so i unchecked things i making with felt to get it up.think i got 7 textile mills now.thanks for a great game

Hi Mom Glenda,
It would be better to post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it rather than in the feedback section. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Taz D Aug 08 2016 06:52 PM

I am closing this thread as many are thinking this is where to post suggestions for increasing production for products. The place to post your suggestions is in the Suggestion section. You cannot start a new thread there as we try to keep that section organized for the developers and keep it to no more than 1 page of threads to make it easier for you to find a subject for your suggestion. Here is a link to the Suggestions:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

farmerKBW Aug 11 2016 10:44 AM

List of Tree Times in Game Guide

I don't know where this should go, so I'm putting it here, it really only needs to be seen once by the right person.

In the Game Guide, in the list of tree times, there's one missing. I'm going by what trees are able to move up in belts/dans, either from the market or from gifts. This one is from the market, it's the Mugo Pine Bush, a 3 day "tree." I was checking that list against the list I copied from "My Belts," and that was the only one that's on the Belts list, but not on the list of tree times.

Just thought I'd bring this to someone's attention.

Taz D Aug 11 2016 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmerKBW (Post 6092462)
I don't know where this should go, so I'm putting it here, it really only needs to be seen once by the right person.

In the Game Guide, in the list of tree times, there's one missing. I'm going by what trees are able to move up in belts/dans, either from the market or from gifts. This one is from the market, it's the Mugo Pine Bush, a 3 day "tree." I was checking that list against the list I copied from "My Belts," and that was the only one that's on the Belts list, but not on the list of tree times.

Just thought I'd bring this to someone's attention.

Hi KBW,
Added.

ImSunflower Aug 29 2016 04:55 PM

I attempted to post this in the Suggestions Forum, but was informed that I don't have the correct settings on my account to post a thread there . . . . interesting.

So, here it is, and if someone would like to move it TO the Suggestions Forum, that would be fine.

Wondering if it's possible to have a feature with the messages on a farm to see the entire conversation? I know this is mostly used and a thanks for your work type message, but there are a few sort of on going type of conversations which would be nice and helpful to access past messages for.

Thanks! ;)

Taz D Aug 29 2016 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImSunflower (Post 6096034)
I attempted to post this in the Suggestions Forum, but was informed that I don't have the correct settings on my account to post a thread there . . . . interesting.

So, here it is, and if someone would like to move it TO the Suggestions Forum, that would be fine.

Wondering if it's possible to have a feature with the messages on a farm to see the entire conversation? I know this is mostly used and a thanks for your work type message, but there are a few sort of on going type of conversations which would be nice and helpful to access past messages for.

Thanks! ;)

Hi ImSunflower,
You can not start a new thread in the Suggestions section as we try to keep that area arranged to make it easier for members to find the right subject thread and organized in the way the developers want it to allow them to see all grouped by subject. You can only reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
I am sorry, but what you are asking cannot be done as Flash Player limits how the messages can be seen which is in chronological order and your sent messages are not saved in your data.

ImSunflower Aug 29 2016 10:34 PM

Ahh, OK, thanks for the info!

Vivienne57 Aug 31 2016 07:27 AM

Thanks Farm Town

Working facilities is such a rush
I love this Farm Town game so much
It beats playing a game on a rug
Where there is no buttons, lights, screen or plug....lololol

Yeah :)

ellenaussiefarm Sep 01 2016 10:08 PM

suggestion threads

I am just wondering if the wonderful mods check the suggerstion threads as sometiems i see them in my emails and think there are some things that would fit better here.

Taz D Sep 01 2016 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellenaussiefarm (Post 6096802)
I am just wondering if the wonderful mods check the suggerstion threads as sometiems i see them in my emails and think there are some things that would fit better here.

Hi ellenaussiefarm,
Yes, the moderators check the Suggestion threads every time someone posts to them. Some posts do get moved to feedback if they are not making a suggestion, but just a statement. Others are moved to the Help & Support section to be answered.