Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Qivis May 23 2016 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccheney (Post 6070742)
Exactly. You offer expansion but have made it so expensive that it isn't an option for most players. I have 25 farms but I bought most of them before the price became ridiculously over priced. My 3 largest farms are 26x26 one is 24x24 and and the rest are 18x18 or smaller and with the expansion prices now there is no way I can ever expand them.

Many farmers are making a billion or more coins a day now. I suggest checking through your Facility Manager for the shops that always seem to be at 100 percent and then buying duplicates for the ones that cost coins. This will increase your intake for each day provided ewe have the time to keep them refilled on a fairly regular basis. The "Sell Half" buttons also make a lot of coins from extra goodies. After all, who normally needs more than a million carp in stock at a time?

Oh, I almost forgot. Adding farmers with 28 / 29 farms full of goods also helps if ewe work their factory posts. So go ahead and add me if ewe like....

BamaMike May 23 2016 09:20 PM

I am making 3 billion plus a day, which will give me around 21 billion a week. I post my factories one time a day and then if I have time I work others facilities. I buy one upgrade a week on farm expansions.

JohnAlbertini May 24 2016 05:47 AM

Facebook Games Arcade

Does this have any impact on FT?

Has anyone downloaded it and installed it?

Does it help, hurt or no change on performance?

It claims to be a "faster, better gaming experience"?

So, should we avoid or embrace?

Thank you.

Tiger May 24 2016 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6070998)
Does this have any impact on FT?

Has anyone downloaded it and installed it?

Does it help, hurt or no change on performance?

It claims to be a "faster, better gaming experience"?

So, should we avoid or embrace?

Thank you.

Hi JohnAlbertini,

I moved your post to General Feedback, where a discussion will be allowed on it. Those that have used it can then give you their feedback.

Dulcinea May 25 2016 08:01 AM

I downloaded it and used it once. It seems to be a direct link to Facebook's gaming area. I didn't notice any difference in game performance.

Rainelogan May 25 2016 10:50 AM

i've tried it but doesn't seem any faster. only used it the once.

Queen.of.Clutter May 25 2016 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainelogan (Post 6071314)
i've tried it but doesn't seem any faster. only used it the once.

Not faster, it seems it would only be more 'convenient' ... access wise ... I looked into it, and will not try it - seems kind of pointless. I have my bookmarks in place, and have my favorites in a certain order, so no point in downloading something that does the same thing.

PhilGrocholl May 26 2016 12:02 AM

I hope that you choose to go with HTML 5 as the standard for the conversion when it comes to that. My question is, can the developers convert the game without it meaning a total restart for us? Many of us have been playing for many years, it would be devastating to have to start over again. Also, if it is possible to set it up with HTML 5, would it then be freed up to move outside the Facebook platform, like to its own website? And have you ever thought about making this game into an iPhone or Android app? It literally would be THE best farming game on either system, Bar None!! :D

KnightRider May 26 2016 08:41 PM

I loaded it and have tried it and it doesn't impress me. First if you plan on using it for games like Farm Town only it might be okay, but if you want to use it for games that have a start and stop like the solitaire games then you have ads in between each game. I was playing on Farm Town and the games that you can play constantly might not have ads.

Another thing I have just noticed if you go into the clipboard to see what is needed for your factories and you hover your mouse over an item, it won't show the name of the item.

You can with the Facebook Games Arcade make a desktop shortcut for each game.

This is just a few things that I have found out.

Aussie Rae May 26 2016 10:34 PM

I hovered my mouse over the top right corner and clicked the little x and that got rid of the advertisement for it..