Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

rjohn726 Jan 26 2016 05:48 AM

Cutting trees

I had a few problems cutting trees today with a purple tree cutter this morning. Those trees just hung around after being cut. I did several things like resetting the page as well as making the page larger and smaller.

But then after a few tries that problem went away, and all was ok.

All other things were all ok

Just thought I'd let you know

rjohn726 Jan 27 2016 06:39 AM

I can't get the large screen

I have harvested everything on the small screen this morning.

I am NOT going to play this game anymore until I get the large screen back

I'll check in an hour or so

I can always play FreeCell as I like that also

It's been a good game, but good by till I can use the large screen

rjohn726 Jan 27 2016 06:58 AM

OK Now I finally get the large screen. But I now need to pay my bills and do my budget, that will take some time.

later

Susan Cuttriss Jan 28 2016 06:48 AM

2147 club

Isnt it about time they got rid of the 2147 club?....stupid amount and whats the point of it anyway??

mwyld40 Jan 28 2016 06:55 AM

Question.

What is the 2147 Club? Been a Farmer since the beginning and this is the first I've heard of this!

mwyld40
Mom's Farms

marymarcel Jan 28 2016 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Cuttriss (Post 6039810)
Isnt it about time they got rid of the 2147 club?....stupid amount and whats the point of it anyway??

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwyld40 (Post 6039814)
What is the 2147 Club? Been a Farmer since the beginning and this is the first I've heard of this!

mwyld40
Mom's Farms

Hi Susan and mwyld40:)

I moved your post to General feedback

Susan, could you please explain us what is the 2147 club?

firegold flames Jan 28 2016 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6039818)
Hi Susan and mwyld40:)

I moved your post to General feedback

Susan, could you please explain us what is the 2147 club?

i also wonder too . Just browsing the forum .

Fred Bee Jan 30 2016 07:47 AM

Network Change??

I am unable to do many things, send gifts, use fertilizer and access some boards. I am using Google to connect. Now the message I am getting is that there is an error due to Network Changed. This is something I have not seen before in ALL the years I've been playing. Also, the system is very slow and has been for two days. What's going on?

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer.

Taz D Jan 30 2016 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred Bee (Post 6040394)
I am unable to do many things, send gifts, use fertilizer and access some boards. I am using Google to connect. Now the message I am getting is that there is an error due to Network Changed. This is something I have not seen before in ALL the years I've been playing. Also, the system is very slow and has been for two days. What's going on?

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer.

Hi Fred Bee,
This is not something caused within Farm Town. You need to talk to your service provider and see if they know what is going on as that is an internet problem.

Shnookims Jan 31 2016 03:55 PM

Question on Super Neighbor

Please explain to me - if I become someone's super neighbor, will I get all the same bonuses etc. for trees, flowers, and harvest/plow that I would if my friend hired me at the marketplace?