Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

marymarcel Oct 29 2015 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa (Post 6011158)
Why does Court stamp need yellow ink?
I cant see any yellow in the product. The color is blue and white, and blue is a basic color itself:)

Hi MadamePonderosa:)

The court stamps are yellow and blue, but it is a light yellow. If you zoom in you will see it is not white :)

RuralVirologist Oct 29 2015 01:19 PM

It's a silly error. I found that I got it a lot if I planted crops after doing a search for the crops that I wanted the plant, with only that crop showing.

The easiest way around it is to click on the save button immediately after you see the error - don't click on the green button to reload. That takes a few seconds, and then replaces the error with the saved comment popup. Then when you click on the green button in the new popup you can carry on as usual without it reloading.

I wondered if that would cause errors on the farm ... after doing it a lot, I noticed none.

TheWheezer Oct 30 2015 01:44 AM

Custom Order on Facilities

Suddenly tonight my facility manager has changed all my listed facilities back to another order. I have always had them set to a custom order. I checked the custom settings and those were mysteriously also in another order. Since I have every facility that has been offered it would be a nightmare to rearrange them back to the custom order that I work with. What can be done to change those back without going through the time it would consume to manually change them?

HandyDan Oct 30 2015 02:20 AM

Mine too, what's up with that?

EdithFay Oct 30 2015 02:26 AM

Custom Order on Facilities

My Facilities are out of order also. How do we get them back in order without manually redoing the whole works?

JbarLFarms Oct 30 2015 04:38 AM

Mine were fine yesterday but this morning they are all out of whack. :(

marymarcel Oct 30 2015 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWheezer (Post 6011418)
Suddenly tonight my facility manager has changed all my listed facilities back to another order. I have always had them set to a custom order. I checked the custom settings and those were mysteriously also in another order. Since I have every facility that has been offered it would be a nightmare to rearrange them back to the custom order that I work with. What can be done to change those back without going through the time it would consume to manually change them?

Quote:

Originally Posted by HandyDan (Post 6011430)
Mine too, what's up with that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdithFay (Post 6011434)
My Facilities are out of order also. How do we get them back in order without manually redoing the whole works?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JbarLFarms (Post 6011494)
Mine were fine yesterday but this morning they are all out of whack. :(

Hi all:)

This is one of the problems the developers are trying to fix.

You can read about this in Raul's notes for the New Release for September.

Known Issues

- Bug: When working farms there are still some green patches appearing randomly on farms, which should disappear once you mouse over them

- Bug: When moving items to and from storage, it's possible that some of them disappear/appear on the farm when you mouse move over them. This may have improved with the latest changes, in any case please report if this is still happening to you.

- Bug: When changing from a tool to walk, all items shows up even if some were marked as hidden in the preferences. This is the same issue people are complaining about when working for SN and hidden items shows up.

- Bug: Custom Order in Facility Manager is messed up, not showing correctly. Also, if you try to change the order of a facility, it stays ok on the same session, but goes back to previous position on game reload.

trina531 Oct 30 2015 09:19 AM

My custom order is out too....I will wait patiently for the fix on this.... I am glad I came to the forum first before trying to reorder them... Thanks always for making this a great game.

DeeSulli Oct 30 2015 10:27 AM

I can't even get into my facilities. The only thing that will show up is the oil pump on farm #1 I've tried changing the order...still nothing but the pump. I had started loading facilities last night but it was so slow I gave up...but at least they showed up...now...nada

Taz D Oct 30 2015 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeeSulli (Post 6011798)
I can't even get into my facilities. The only thing that will show up is the oil pump on farm #1 I've tried changing the order...still nothing but the pump. I had started loading facilities last night but it was so slow I gave up...but at least they showed up...now...nada

Hi Dee,
Have you checked your filter settings (funnel) and make sure it is set to All Facilities and All Farms? With the update they did that might have changed.