Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Eradani Oct 26 2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dulcinea (Post 5891630)
Planning would turn a game into a chore. I play FT for fun. :)

The only thing you said here that I do agree with is that it doesn't hurt to cut back on usage until you've caught up. That's how I do it -- though I'll also wholeheartedly agree with anyone who says we shouldn't have to.

planning IS the game for a lot of people. i wouldn't want to play a game where i didn't need "spreadsheets" to keep track of stuff

Art Oct 27 2014 10:57 AM

Not asking for help, do not expect to get any, just commenting. This has happened before. Flowers or some other crop ready for harvest, click on flower harvester or crop harvester (any of them) and everything including the flowers Ready To Harvest (or crops ready for harvest) disappear. Typical FarmTown.

Taz D Oct 27 2014 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Art (Post 5891938)
Not asking for help, do not expect to get any, just commenting. This has happened before. Flowers or some other crop ready for harvest, click on flower harvester or crop harvester (any of them) and everything including the flowers Ready To Harvest (or crops ready for harvest) disappear. Typical FarmTown.

Hi Art,
That usually happens if you arrive at or on the farm when they become ready. The only thing you have to do is refresh the farm and the tools will work.

Petuniaflower Oct 27 2014 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whosyou? (Post 5891298)
Type chrome : plugins in the address bar to open the Plug-ins page.
On the Plug-ins page that appears, find the "Flash" listing.
To enable Adobe Flash Player, click the Enable link under its name.
To disable Adobe Flash Player completely, click the Disable link under its name.
Note: If you've previously installed Adobe Flash Player separately, you'll see two files listed for the plug-in. If both are listed as enabled, the version bundled with Chrome will be used. To enable a specific version of Adobe Flash Player, click Details in the upper-right corner of the page. Then click the Enable link for the version of Adobe Flash Player you want to enable. The table below shows the filename for the version that is integrated with Google Chrome.

Platform Adobe Flash Player plug-in integrated with Chrome System plug-in
Windows pepflashplayer.dll NPSWF32.dll
Mac PepperFlashPlayer.plugin Flash Player.plugin
Linux libpepflashplayer.so libflashplayer.so
Chrome OS libpepflashplayer.so libpepflashplayer.so

: Chromoting Viewer
Description: This plugin allows you to securely access other computers that have been shared with you. To use this plugin you must first install the Chrome Remote Desktop webapp.
Version:
Type: PPAPI (out-of-process)
Disable
MIME types:
MIME type Description File extensions
application/vnd.chromium.remoting-viewer
Disable Always allowed
Google Update - Version: 1.3.24.15
Name: Google Update
Version: 1.3.24.15
Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.24.15\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
Type: NPAPI
Disable
MIME types:
application/x-vnd.google.update3webcontrol.3
application/x-vnd.google.oneclickctrl.9
Disable Always allowed
Intel® Identity Protection Technology - Version: 2.1.42.0
Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
Name: Intel® Identity Protection Technology
Description: Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
Version: 2.1.42.0
Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT\npIntelWebAPIIPT.dll
Disable
MIME types:
application/x-vnd-intel-webapi-ipt-2.1.42 npIntelWebAPIipt-2-0
Disable Always allowed
Native Client
Name: Native Client
Version:
Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Browser\Application\34.0.1848.0\ppGoogleNaClPlugin Chrome.dll
Type: PPAPI (in-process)
Disable
MIME types:
application/x-nacl Native Client Executable
application/x-pnacl Portable Native Client Executable
Disable Always allowed
Windows Live™ Photo Gallery - Version: 15.4.3555.0308_ship.wlx.w4m4 (ship)
NPWLPG
Name: Windows Live™ Photo Gallery
Description: NPWLPG
Version: 15.4.3555.0308_ship.wlx.w4m4 (ship)
Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll
Disable
MIME types:
application/x-wlpg3-detect Windows Live™ Photo Gallery
.wlpg
application/x-wlpg-detect Windows Live™ Photo Gallery
.wlpg
Disable Always allowed
Intel® Identity Protection Technology - Version: 2.1.42.0
Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
Name: Intel® Identity Protection Technology
Description: Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
Version: 2.1.42.0
Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT\npIntelWebAPIUpdater.dll
Disable
MIME types:
application/x-vnd-intel-webapi-updater npIntelWebAPIupdater-2-0
.intel_webapi_updater-2-0
Disable Always allowed
Adobe Flash Player - Version: 15,0,0,152
Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
Name: Shockwave Flash
Description: Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
Version: 15,0,0,152
Location: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_15_0_0_ 152.dll
Disable
MIME types:
application/x-shockwave-flash Adobe Flash movie
.swf
application/futuresplash FutureSplash movie
.spl
Disable Always allowed

when you come on would you look at the plugins for chrome I have,,pretty jumbled but there is only 1 adobe and flash do you see anything I should disable I would soooo appreciate it, those darn green shadows bug me

Petuniaflower Oct 27 2014 11:17 AM

The above post is the plugins I have so those who are very smart in the department of plugins,and if any cause my tree harvesting problem and need disabled I would appreciate the help ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE TIME THANK YOU SMOOCH

Eradani Oct 27 2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5891966)
The above post is the plugins I have so those who are very smart in the department of plugins,and if any cause my tree harvesting problem and need disabled I would appreciate the help ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE TIME THANK YOU SMOOCH

for the green shadows, try your Wrench menu in FT and check Eye Icon Only ... Hidden and ON

Petuniaflower Oct 27 2014 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eradani (Post 5891970)
for the green shadows, try your Wrench menu in FT and check Eye Icon Only ... Hidden and ON

You are a FARMTOWN WONDER :D hug hug..you are a BLESSING HUG HUG..that solved the problem so simple
You made my farming day...:)

whosyou? Oct 27 2014 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5891966)

You're good.Pepper-flash is what gets messed up and causes problems for people.if anyone tells you to disable it..DON'T.Disabling it will cause other flash problems such as not being able to use your mouse-wheel to scroll on some games(others it has no effect....this is why flash is a dying tool,and the newer games are moving to 2 different platforms)

Glad to see your ordeal was fixed in game though.

priscillar Oct 28 2014 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5875654)
I live in the San Joaquin Valley in Calif. A grove of plums used for prunes is about a block away from my house. Many variety of plums are raised in the area. Like many fruits,take oranges.Navel Oranges are great eating oranges.Valencia Oranges are best for juice.Some plums are best for eating fresh and jellies and etc.The plum raised for prunes is firmer meat,more oval,with high sugar content.It is a plum but raised to be prunes.Some plums are to juicy to become a prune:D

The plums that are grown for prunes are called Italian prune plums...one of my ancestors grew them in Oregon. A simple rename would do the trick...oh and prune plums are great for plum nut bread....my mouth is watering thinking about it. LOL

Dulcinea Oct 28 2014 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eradani (Post 5891714)
planning IS the game for a lot of people. i wouldn't want to play a game where i didn't need "spreadsheets" to keep track of stuff

You sound like my husband. He keeps a spreadsheet for everything. :rolleyes: