Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

marymarcel Oct 23 2014 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpwhitford (Post 5890302)
OMG you're telling me that was a DELIBERATE change??????? It used to be that when sorting online status the secondary sort was XP's. I agree with the guy you responded to. I worked my butt off to move up and now people who are LOWER in XP show higher than I do????? I show as 23 when I used to show as 8 or 9. My friend who is considerably lower in XP's than I am is now a higher number than I am???? this is by far the worse change that has been done.

Care to explain the reason why it was changed?

Hi mpwhitford:)

I was only answering to one of our members explaining she could sort her neighbors bar using 4 new options which were updated in October, 2013.

Now the developers have added a new option "Order by cooperative quests".

But we are having a glitch about this and Raul has posted about this in his notes for Known Issues in the New Release October 21, 2014

Copied:

Known Issues

- When sorting by Cooperative Quests the current user is not showing on the expected position
- When sorting by Online Status the current user is not showing on the expected position

The developers are aware of this and working to fix this issue as soon as possible.:)

mpwhitford Oct 23 2014 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 5890318)
Hi mpwhitford:)

I was only answering to one of our members explaining she could sort her neighbors bar using 4 new options which were updated in October, 2013.

Now the developers have added a new option "Order by cooperative quests".

But we are having a glitch about this and Raul has posted about this in his notes for Known Issues in the New Release October 21, 2014

Copied:

Known Issues

- When sorting by Cooperative Quests the current user is not showing on the expected position
- When sorting by Online Status the current user is not showing on the expected position

The developers are aware of this and working to fix this issue as soon as possible.:)

WHEW!!!! I looked at the known issues yesterday I think and didn't see this listed. Very glad the devs are working on it! thank you!

marymarcel Oct 23 2014 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpwhitford (Post 5890326)
WHEW!!!! I looked at the known issues yesterday I think and didn't see this listed. Very glad the devs are working on it! thank you!

You are very welcome!:)

priscillar Oct 23 2014 11:12 PM

And cranberries do not grow on trees...they are small bush-like plants that grow in wet areas.

HelenJS22 Oct 24 2014 12:13 AM

Hi Priscillar, Be assured the Cranberry 'tree' debate has taken place on this forum many times since their introduction.

What we all learned is that the description of 'bush' or 'tree' depends on the variety of the plant and the country it is growing in. In north America it is called a bush, but in Europe and other countries it is also called a tree. One variety is what they call a 'high bush' which is a much taller variety and the tallest of the cranberry varieties is actually called a tree.

Taz D Oct 24 2014 01:30 AM

Just a little additional information. Cranberries are not grown in water. The fields are called bogs because they flood the field to harvest the berries without damaging them. When they shake the bushes/trees to get the berries off then the good berries float in the water and can be scooped up easier.

max_river Oct 24 2014 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by priscillar (Post 5890370)
And cranberries do not grow on trees...they are small bush-like plants that grow in wet areas.

yes crandberrys do grow on trees where i am from google it

jmdoda4438@comcast.net Oct 24 2014 01:43 PM

One more thing about cranberries, I read that the ones we buy in the store actually grow on vines that spread and those fields are the ones flooded to make bogs to harvest!

slartismum Oct 24 2014 07:11 PM

If you go to a farm that starts with 73 factories, I think that you can click on the 2nd option - No thanks, I will do it later - or something like that, then go on to the other farms hoping to find some smaller ones to do. I have started putting the number of factories in the title of my farms.

beverduster Oct 24 2014 08:26 PM

more info on the 2nd set of trains

whats the order we need to go by when getting the 2nd set of trins, can we have 2 sets of the 5 locomotives that we have to choose from? saw in rauls foot notes on the new release that we had to buy the enhanced to get the ultimate. do we need the ultimate(2) to get the next & so on?