Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Oct 07 2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piscesfem (Post 5883146)
Is there anyway to combine the requests to neighbours for help with facilities/services?
Its a bit of a pain having to load a farm twice to help out....

Hi piscesfem,
You need to make your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will be more likely to see it. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

rjohn726 Oct 08 2014 03:34 PM

Cooperative Quests and me.

At first I didn’t want anything to do with them as those were new. I was afraid of bugs as I always am in this game. There were a few of those problems that some folk said something about, however, a few days ago I posted one every day. Later I started going thru the blue buttons of my neighbors and I picked up some of those quest items. Later I saw the button at the bottom of the Cooperative Quests and went thru them form there.

I liked that. In general from when I started working those about a week ago till today, I have had no problems at all and am able to go thru those quite quickly. Over-all I happy about that ‘new’ feature that was added to the Farm Town game.

Keep up the good work Ya’ll.

Taz D Oct 08 2014 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjohn726 (Post 5883542)
At first I didn’t want anything to do with them as those were new. I was afraid of bugs as I always am in this game. There were a few of those problems that some folk said something about, however, a few days ago I posted one every day. Later I started going thru the blue buttons of my neighbors and I picked up some of those quest items. Later I saw the button at the bottom of the Cooperative Quests and went thru them form there.

I liked that. In general from when I started working those about a week ago till today, I have had no problems at all and am able to go thru those quite quickly. Over-all I happy about that ‘new’ feature that was added to the Farm Town game.

Keep up the good work Ya’ll.

Hi rjohn,
I moved your poste to the feedback thread on co-op quests.

cookie56 Oct 08 2014 05:57 PM

Did not get credit for the last 2 Co-op quests.

Taz D Oct 08 2014 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookie56 (Post 5883602)
Did not get credit for the last 2 Co-op quests.

Hi cookie,
What day were those last 2 quests started? Any started after Oct 1st, will not count toward the regular quests farm cash. That was a glitch and not supposed to happen. When it was discovered they let them continue to count up until Oct 1st, but any started after that date do not count. The only thing you will get currently for the co-op quests are the coins for them.

cookie56 Oct 08 2014 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5883606)
Hi cookie,
What day were those last 2 quests started? Any started after Oct 1st, will not count toward the regular quests farm cash. That was a glitch and not supposed to happen. When it was discovered they let them continue to count up until Oct 1st, but any started after that date do not count. The only thing you will get currently for the co-op quests are the coins for them.

They were on 10/7 & 10/8.

Taz D Oct 08 2014 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookie56 (Post 5883610)
They were on 10/7 & 10/8.

Those no longer count toward the farm cash then.

cookie56 Oct 08 2014 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5883618)
Those no longer count toward the farm cash then.

Oh wow, when did it change?

Taz D Oct 08 2014 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookie56 (Post 5883626)
Oh wow, when did it change?

On Oct 1st. It is in the release notes at the bottom.

Petuniaflower Oct 08 2014 09:42 PM

Facebook post facilities of farmers that are not your friends.There facilities were worked by a neighbor.

Well searching for items on a quest,went through all my friends.So I clicked on the facilities of non friends.Of course it says you are NOT friends.But if they had a purple quest square I clicked on it.Founds what I needed.It says since your not friends you will pay more.I am rich so I said OK..

LOL,I really didn't read it well.Was just happy to find what I needed:D But curious to what it said...:rolleyes:What did I pay!!!!