Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Oct 04 2014 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiMo1960 (Post 5881706)
Was gonna ask something like that myself.
Maybe an 3FC gift for either more quests in 7 days, or 8 quests in less days ?

Also could there be a pinned link on here to those that do coop quests?
Using their farm links in their posts.

Hi NiMo,
Since the glitch allowing the co-op quests to be added to the regular quests has been fix you will see things going back to normal for those, so you will not have that many quests done in so few days.

Petuniaflower Oct 04 2014 02:06 PM

Are we having server problems.My daughters farm has a can't find when trying to load her farm

JUST WONDERING:confused:

Bellemadge35 Oct 05 2014 08:15 AM

Ridiculous Rules.

Quote:

Originally Posted by katrina719 (Post 5876446)
Like I have said elsewhere, my neighbors no longer help anyone lesser than them, and so I have been independent as well for 3 years.

I have NO intention to get involved in any Quest function, and that's that . :D :p

I agree 2 of my neighbours will help, but this limiting to only ONCE per quest is rubbish.\
People are just going to give up on this and not take part in it.

al_bundy Oct 05 2014 08:31 AM

would be good if the co op quests would auto open a new quest each day that way you dont have to beg your neighbours to start them even if they dont want to do them

Rugged Barbie Oct 05 2014 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katrina719 (Post 5876446)
Like I have said elsewhere, my neighbors no longer help anyone lesser than them, and so I have been independent as well for 3 years.

Remember, just because someone is YOUR neighbor, that doesn't mean that YOU are THEIR neighbor. The Co-Op button that takes you around to your Neighbors' Quests . . . YOU may not be on THEIR button if you're not their neighbor.

My suggestion is . . . find new friends and add new neighbors who will also, in return, add you as their neighbor.

Majik Merlin Oct 05 2014 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bellemadge35 (Post 5882134)
I agree 2 of my neighbours will help, but this limiting to only ONCE per quest is rubbish.\
People are just going to give up on this and not take part in it.

I don't mean to be ugly, but quests ARE optional. One does not have to play them.

I'm frustrated with them as well right now, but come on folks, this is just a GAME. The devs will work out glitches soon, I've already seen improvements even tho I lost some of the quest FC credit, but I am sure given a little more time and patience, it will begin to run more smoothly and more people will join in.

Majik Merlin Oct 05 2014 01:10 PM

oh, LOL I forgot why I popped in... I too have a question. Will there be a 'calendar' or 'counter' at the bottom of the co-ops like the regular quests?

I just claimed cash on one and it did not credit on the regular quests (yaaaaaay) and I don't see where it is recorded on the co-op?

Taz D Oct 05 2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majik Merlin (Post 5882278)
oh, LOL I forgot why I popped in... I too have a question. Will there be a 'calendar' or 'counter' at the bottom of the co-ops like the regular quests?

I just claimed cash on one and it did not credit on the regular quests (yaaaaaay) and I don't see where it is recorded on the co-op?

Hi Majik,
The only thing you will see on the co-op quests at this time is the coins you collect for them. Until the developers decide to offer farm cash for them , then you won't see a chart at the bottom of the manager.

piscesfem Oct 05 2014 03:13 PM

Iv got good neighbours, but its almost impossible to find anyone with products you need!
Playing it for now, but if changes arent made soon I will be giving up on it.

Great idea though.....

Majik Merlin Oct 05 2014 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5882298)
Hi Majik,
The only thing you will see on the co-op quests at this time is the coins you collect for them. Until the developers decide to offer farm cash for them , then you won't see a chart at the bottom of the manager.

ahhh soooo.... ty