Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Aug 26 2014 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeyg56 (Post 5865106)
Hi Taz

I posted a link to my farm last week and one of the moderators had a look but couldn't find the missing facility.

It was in my storage, I tried to move it to the farm but it wouldn't let me. I came out of the game and went back in and it was gone. I have cleared memcache, flash, browser and searched every farm using the search tool but can't find it.

I have loads of stuff to sell and can't sell in case support needs to search for it from there end.

I only used it the week before for a quest. I need to buy another facility but am not prepared to spend any more on fc whilst this is still ongoing. I love the game but the support is poor

I am sorry you are having this problem. The biggest problem with Support is that people send them tickets for things that can be fixed through the forums or send multiple emails/tickets to them. Those add to the number of tickets they have to get through which lengthens the time it takes for them to get to current tickets.
You can still sell the items you are holding. Support doesn't need to see that. The only thing they need to verify is that you show a purchase of the facility, that it is not in your storage or on a farm, and that you haven't sold it.
The only thing you can do is wait until they get to your ticket. You should have had an automatic email when you sent the first ticket in. That email will contain your ticket number and a link you can go to to check on the status of your ticket.

honeyg56 Aug 26 2014 12:35 PM

Hi Taz

Yeah they did and I check the status several times a day. It initially was marked up as Urgent then towards the end of last week they changed it to medium

Lynn85 Aug 27 2014 11:45 AM

mayor finishing the work

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabbit8 (Post 5809898)
why can't you have the mayor help if you only have one train with 10 or more cars in it? That feature is so time saving, but I cannot afford to buy all those trains especially when they carry all the same products. I am on a low fixed income. This would be so great if you could do that.:o

why can't we finish working all the facilities each time we work for our neighbors, i hate that the mayor is always finishing the last several farms it takes forever to earn the farm cash to buy the facilities that we really need for quests and i can't afford to buy the cash or all the extra trains i only have one train more of the facilities should be sold for coins or maybe lower the price of them with the farm cash.

KnightRider Aug 27 2014 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn85 (Post 5865454)
why can't we finish working all the facilities each time we work for our neighbors, i hate that the mayor is always finishing the last several farms it takes forever to earn the farm cash to buy the facilities that we really need for quests and i can't afford to buy the cash or all the extra trains i only have one train more of the facilities should be sold for coins or maybe lower the price of them with the farm cash.

Hello Lynn,

The mayor working the last of the facilities doesn't keep you from getting XP so that you can level up, you still get your XP for working those facilities, it is just that the mayor does the rest of the facility more quickly and you can then move on to the next facility.

ccheney Aug 27 2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beverduster (Post 5853102)
who used up all the toilet paper???

Exactly! You would think the restroom supplies factory would produce toilet paper.

Mrs Borgies Aug 28 2014 01:36 AM

Mainframe WF3

Well I bath daily but nobody seems to be game to share my company in WF3 when I go to hire someone to work my farms. I do see someone occasionally, but they don't hang around to work...or perhaps I gave them a fright when they saw someone pop in. :eek::p

To find some workers (no matter time of day), I have to go to a neighbours farm to access another Mainframe WF#.

This has been a way of life for me for about a month and wonder what gives?

It is a bit frustrating to have to farm hop to get helpers. :rolleyes:

Still a great game though! :D

crafty chris Aug 28 2014 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies (Post 5865682)
Well I bath daily but nobody seems to be game to share my company in WF3 when I go to hire someone to work my farms. I do see someone occasionally, but they don't hang around to work...or perhaps I gave them a fright when they saw someone pop in. :eek::p

To find some workers (no matter time of day), I have to go to a neighbours farm to access another Mainframe WF#.

This has been a way of life for me for about a month and wonder what gives?

It is a bit frustrating to have to farm hop to get helpers. :rolleyes:

Still a great game though! :D

hiya mrs borgies maybe its the deodorant?? lol ... the only suggestion i can think of right now is to check the language see if it is set to english :)

Mrs Borgies Aug 28 2014 06:01 AM

OMG.... I rushed out and purchased an expensive deodorant then changed from English UK to English US and then blow me down....there are lots and LOTS of people wanting to work!!!! LOL :D

Thank you so much for your help Crafty Chris. Who would have thought!

crafty chris Aug 28 2014 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies (Post 5865710)
OMG.... I rushed out and purchased an expensive deodorant then changed from English UK to English US and then blow me down....there are lots and LOTS of people wanting to work!!!! LOL :D

Thank you so much for your help Crafty Chris. Who would have thought!

ah youre more than welcome so glad that worked :)

now with all those deodorants give them as xmas pressies (just be careful not to offend) lmao

Mrs Borgies Aug 28 2014 07:55 PM

Tee hee!!! ;):cool: