Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Question about FP/New Site (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662098)

smilie224 Mar 31 2023 02:42 AM

Question about FP/New Site

Hi everyone!
I wasn't sure where to ask this one, but it's just a general question.
I assume when we move to the new site that FP will not be a thing (for at least a little while) since the payment is through FB.

Didn't know if I should start using my FarmPass farm (that has some of all trees, all flowers, etc) for other purposes for a while anyway. :)

BethFB Mar 31 2023 05:10 AM

That is seriously a good question, as I am wondering about getting farmcash now or wait till after the move is done, when the money will go fully to Slashkey to help fund the game and pay the techs who are wonderful.
I would love to know the answer to this.

Taz D Mar 31 2023 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smilie224 (Post 6540038)
Hi everyone!
I wasn't sure where to ask this one, but it's just a general question.
I assume when we move to the new site that FP will not be a thing (for at least a little while) since the payment is through FB.

Didn't know if I should start using my FarmPass farm (that has some of all trees, all flowers, etc) for other purposes for a while anyway. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BethFB (Post 6540050)
That is seriously a good question, as I am wondering about getting farmcash now or wait till after the move is done, when the money will go fully to Slashkey to help fund the game and pay the techs who are wonderful.
I would love to know the answer to this.

Hi smilie and BethFB,
All your questions will be answered when the developers give us details on the website and the game when it is ready.

Tom C Apr 01 2023 10:52 AM

Well since face book has changed the lay out for farm town to something I can't stand I decided to play today from the new site. I could harvest fast on my own farm, but I had a goal to get hired in the market, the person who hired me only had me harvest and plow several farms. It was really slow going and jerky for some reason on her farm. I am sure it will get better as time goes by but thought I would share.

Denise Dianna Apr 02 2023 05:17 PM

Facebook Update

Yesterday, I installed the new Facebook update. I hate the gaming panel. I have been playing from Slashkey. I noticed that Facility requests were not as frequent as usual so I went to the Facebook page. There were request there that did not appear on Slashkey.com. FYI. I thought it might be useful information.

Taz D Apr 12 2023 03:25 PM

It is not recommended that you play from the website as it is still under developement and not ready to be used. They would rather you not use it until they are ready to release it.

Things are changing daily on the site as the developers work on getting it ready, so you may miss something if you work through it.

The developers will provide all the details about how the game will work through the website when they are ready for us to use.