Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Discussions about Farm Cash (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554)

FannyFarmerCher Aug 20 2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. H (Post 4803046)
Agreed. I just don't think we need new things tied to levels beyond what we have now.

Well, just to be contrary, I've always loved having things tied to higher levels. I can remember when it took like F~O~R~E~V~E~R to get my first mansion! Boy, did that ever get me hooked!! I worked my mouse to the bone trying to get there and when I finaly made it, they brought out something new for me to work for! I would have quit years ago if they hadn't. I've burned up lots of batteries getting new farms, tools, and friends.

Heck. I've even broke down and spent real money to get some things I really wanted! It's a good feeling to send some money to the people who spend thier time making this available to me!! Strive to acheive.

mamobe Aug 25 2011 11:03 AM

FarmCash

Hi, just a suggestion, but I've been thinking that it would be nice if the game FarmTown would allow a person to purchase FarmCash with farm coins. The game is getting a little borring and I refuse to pay real money for blue sky, baby needs shoes and diapers.

Don't feed the beggers Aug 25 2011 12:58 PM

this has been suggested over and over again, many of use have come to the conclusion that since so many will pay cash for items, its unlikey to change as it would not be in their best interest of their business to lose money by using free coins....

s.anneblack@gmail.com Aug 27 2011 11:17 AM

Annoyed

Why have you upped the game so much that ordinary people can't play - ridiculous - i can buy a factory but can't use it unless i buy something - and to buy something is locked. not fun at all!

angelsamongus Aug 27 2011 01:44 PM

missing farmcash

ok I don't know if any of you have had the same problem I tried contacting the head admins butt they have not contacted me back on the problem I have lost over 50 dollars of my farmcash and I don't know where it went i surely didn't use it one day it was here and the next it was gone please let me know what I need to do thank you

Tony D Aug 27 2011 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelsamongus (Post 4818422)
ok I don't know if any of you have had the same problem I tried contacting the head admins butt they have not contacted me back on the problem I have lost over 50 dollars of my farmcash and I don't know where it went i surely didn't use it one day it was here and the next it was gone please let me know what I need to do thank you

Hi, Have you contacted Support ? They can be contact by clicking on "report/contact this application" located underneath the game screen

miagraine head Aug 30 2011 07:28 PM

Not enough Farm cash

This new level up I don't think I got the Farm Cash I was supposed to get . I went up 16 million approx. in xp points and I only got 25 fc. I was expecting more can someone tell me that how others got more than what I got pls :eek:

pythonis Aug 30 2011 07:30 PM

only 25 levels were added so 25 is all youre going to get

HelenJS22 Aug 30 2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miagraine head (Post 4825810)
This new level up I don't think I got the Farm Cash I was supposed to get . I went up 16 million approx. in xp points and I only got 25 fc. I was expecting more can someone tell me that how others got more than what I got pls :eek:

Everyone who jumped straight to the new top level of 260 got 25 farm cash. It doesn't matter how far ahead of the experience points we are, the farm cash is for levels, not the amount of ex pts and the number of levels added was 25. Hope that makes sense.

caligirl62 Aug 30 2011 09:09 PM

what does 1.2 days mean for a 2 day crop? 1day 12 hours or 1d 2h?