Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648270)

EulaL Apr 02 2022 04:18 PM

My neighbor (USER ID number ( 1343870389) does not show up on my neighbor's bar. I have deleted from the Neighbors tab and have had my requests to become neighbors completed, but she will not show up in my neighbors bar. My USER ID number is 369495150064251.

marymarcel Apr 02 2022 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EulaL (Post 6489510)
My neighbor (USER ID number ( 1343870389) does not show up on my neighbor's bar. I have deleted from the Neighbors tab and have had my requests to become neighbors completed, but she will not show up in my neighbors bar. My USER ID number is 369495150064251.

Hi EulaL :)

When farmers are recent friends then it takes a time to facebook to update the lists to let you see them as neighbors.

To accelerate the process you can run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab.
Then reopen the game and check if your friends shows up among your Neighbors.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

JohnAlbertini Apr 02 2022 05:48 PM

Been hired to design for a super neighbor but when I move tools, facilities it does not "stick". Upon reload they revert to their prior location despite using freestyle edit green or purple tools?

This is a recurring problem.

marymarcel Apr 02 2022 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6489534)
Been hired to design for a super neighbor but when I move tools, facilities it does not "stick". Upon reload they revert to their prior location despite using freestyle edit green or purple tools?

This is a recurring problem.

Hi John :)

This is a known issue and it is being tested by the developers.

While they find a fix for this problem, try to be alone on the farm you have to design then the changes will stay. If your superneighbor is with you then you will have problems.

EulaL Apr 04 2022 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EulaL (Post 6489510)

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6489514)
Hi EulaL :)

When farmers are recent friends then it takes a time to facebook to update the lists to let you see them as neighbors.

To accelerate the process you can run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab.
Then reopen the game and check if your friends shows up among your Neighbors.

Hi. Here's what is happening. When I log into FT, the neighbor of issue doesn't show up in the Neighbors Bar. However, if I subsequently use the map button to move in around, for example, to the real estate office or a Marketplace, the neighbor will appear in the Neighbor Bar and continue being included in the Neighbor Bar upon returning to my farm. If I restart my farm, the neighbor of issue once again removed from the Neighbor Bar.

Taz D Apr 04 2022 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EulaL (Post 6489802)
Hi. Here's what is happening. When I log into FT, the neighbor of issue doesn't show up in the Neighbors Bar. However, if I subsequently use the map button to move in around, for example, to the real estate office or a Marketplace, the neighbor will appear in the Neighbor Bar and continue being included in the Neighbor Bar upon returning to my farm. If I restart my farm, the neighbor of issue once again removed from the Neighbor Bar.

Hi EulaL,
Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

EulaL Apr 05 2022 09:27 AM

Thank you!

lpost7219 Apr 05 2022 01:04 PM

This issue has been resolved. tyvm
Linda Post.

0202NWOTMRAF Apr 06 2022 11:26 AM

red dots

1 Attachment(s)
i know that we can set a farm for our super neighbors to be able to edit and move that dot around as needed BUT when we are on a super neighbor farm and click the bottom right, it shows our farms AND a different red dot.

i have X super neighbor's dot set to my default farm, which is 2 BUT while i am on their farm and click the bottom right, when it shows my farms, i see a different red dot.

i've added the image with the image uploader AND as an attachment.

thanks for your assistance.

https://ibb.co/7vNcft0
also, just to verify, 100%. our super neighbors CANNOT use our tools, even on the red dot farms?

0202NWOTMRAF Apr 06 2022 11:45 AM

i must have zigged when i should have zagged. i looked in this help and support and missed where i could have posted. will try better to find it in the future. thanks

Tiger Apr 06 2022 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0202NWOTMRAF (Post 6490002)
i know that we can set a farm for our super neighbors to be able to edit and move that dot around as needed BUT when we are on a super neighbor farm and click the bottom right, it shows our farms AND a different red dot.

i have X super neighbor's dot set to my default farm, which is 2 BUT while i am on their farm and click the bottom right, when it shows my farms, i see a different red dot.

i've added the image with the image uploader AND as an attachment.

thanks for your assistance.

https://ibb.co/7vNcft0
also, just to verify, 100%. our super neighbors CANNOT use our tools, even on the red dot farms?

Hi 0202NWOTMRAF,

When you set a neighbour as a super neighbour, you don't see the same red dot they do unless you both happened to have set each other to design the same number farm.

So your super neighbour sees a red dot on your farm 2 in the grid when they visit you and then use the home icon to return home because you set them to design your farm 2.

The farm in the picture the design privileges are set for a different number farm, farm33. That's the farm they have set to allow you to design, so when you click on the home icon to return home from their farm, you see the red dot for farm 33 as that's what they set for you.

Yes super neighbours can use some of your tools. It depends on what it is you want them to do as to whether or not they can use them as long as the farm isn't private or the super neighbour permission disabled on that farm.

For basic farming work as long as you both have your tools in Item storage and they are the bigger ones, like the Farm Cash tools, they can use either their tools or yours. Tools use fuel so you would need to allow yours to be used should they not have any or are short on fuel.

For design work, plowing NEW fields, deleting fields, moving things around, buying coin items, you need to give extra permissions as those allow the use of other tools and the plowing of new fields. Some designing requires permission to you use your coins like plowing new fields and buying coin items for you. They won't be able to buy/sell animals or add them to your animal sheds, nor can they add any items on your farms to your Item storage. They won't be able to buy anything costing Farm Cash. If they tried to do that they would see the various items as locked in the store and the various tools that can be used to store would be greyed out to them.

More details in the game guide if you would like to see them, here's the link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...26#post6024726

0202NWOTMRAF Apr 06 2022 12:30 PM

ok. a neighbor and i figured out it is probably showing the original farm number in the bottom right, (the image above) BEFORE i/we rearranged our farms.

BUT that image above does not seem to accuratley reflect fertilized/irrigated farms correctly. the friend has her farms in the proper order but displays the incorrect fert/irri farm info. not a big deal though.

0202NWOTMRAF Apr 06 2022 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6490022)
Hi 0202NWOTMRAF,
p=6024726#post6024726[/url]

thanks for the assistance. i'll read through and slowly digest that info. :D

Tiger Apr 06 2022 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0202NWOTMRAF (Post 6490030)
ok. a neighbor and i figured out it is probably showing the original farm number in the bottom right, (the image above) BEFORE i/we rearranged our farms.

BUT that image above does not seem to accuratley reflect fertilized/irrigated farms correctly. the friend has her farms in the proper order but displays the incorrect fert/irri farm info. not a big deal though.

Hi 0202NWOTMRAF,

The home icon can't show you every possibility. The blue which will immediately shows on all of them if you just visit and then were to click the home icon isn't easy to see which farms are fertilized. If you went there and used show work info to find the farms with work on them then worked those then clicked the Home icon, then those fertilized farms would be easier to see as you have already done the work.

Another example where that blue will still show up is if you had all farms but the farmer you were an SN for did not have them all. In that case you will still see all of your farms to be able to use it to return home, but those that they don't own will stay blue.

You're better off checking things like fertilization and irrigation by using the grid top left of the farm screen and using SHOW NAMES then click on Show Extra farm Info to see which ones have been done.

0202NWOTMRAF Apr 06 2022 04:35 PM

this one seems weird.

i have my farms rearranged from the default order. kind of just the way it worked out during the game switchover.

when i try to expand farm (default 3) but is moved elsewhere, at the realtor office, i says i need 30 neighbors BUT my farm 4 (default 4) does not. it is 52x52.

i THINK that there may be a small glitch for where a farm is currently vs what the actual default farm number is.

i currently have 44 total farms and many 50x50 and one 52x52 and i haven't seen any neighbor requisit messages in a long time.

my farm 3 is currently in farm position 17.

this isn't causing me any problems but thought i'd share the info.

Taz D Apr 06 2022 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0202NWOTMRAF (Post 6490042)
this one seems weird.

i have my farms rearranged from the default order. kind of just the way it worked out during the game switchover.

when i try to expand farm (default 3) but is moved elsewhere, at the realtor office, i says i need 30 neighbors BUT my farm 4 (default 4) does not. it is 52x52.

i THINK that there may be a small glitch for where a farm is currently vs what the actual default farm number is.

i currently have 44 total farms and many 50x50 and one 52x52 and i haven't seen any neighbor requisit messages in a long time.

my farm 3 is currently in farm position 17.

this isn't causing me any problems but thought i'd share the info.

Hi 0202NWOTMRAF,
It is not a glitch. Farm 3 has always required at least 30 neighbors for the expansions. It doesn't matter where you move it. However, once you have bought the first part of farm 3 then you can buy the rest of the farms and their expansions without any restrictions.

tuffy44 Apr 08 2022 08:04 AM

Vacations

I'm curious- Is there an easier way to notify your neighbours that you will be going on holidays ? Especially if it's more then 2 weeks.

marymarcel Apr 08 2022 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tuffy44 (Post 6490250)
I'm curious- Is there an easier way to notify your neighbours that you will be going on holidays ? Especially if it's more then 2 weeks.

Hi tuffy44 :)

I usually post on my facebook profile if Im going out with the audience only to my lists of farmtown friends.
I do that about 3 days earlier specially for the ones who could have me as their 30th port.

Kylara Apr 08 2022 02:48 PM

Adding Neighbors

N/M. I got the pop up to let me see my friend list, but the names I need do not show up in my list.

marymarcel Apr 08 2022 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kylara (Post 6490274)
When I try adding new neighbors with the invite button, it will not load for me. I don't know what else to do.

Hi Kylara :)

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors.

The invite button doesnt work to add Neighbors, it only works to invite friends who do not play the game.

If you have added new friends and now you want to add them as neighbors, then you have to find them in your My Neighbors tab.

When you find them, then click in Add as a Neighbor button and you will be able to send them a requests.
When you send the request, their background will turn light yellow and when they accept the request, the background will turn blue.

If they are recent facebook friends, it is possible you will not find them in your My Neighbors tab as Facebook is not very fast to add them to the lists.
To accelerate this, please run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and check My Neighbors tab.

You have full information about Neighbors in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314834

Ketil Apr 14 2022 03:19 AM

Super neighbours irrigating

I am not sure if this is in the right subject, but it is about superneighbors and irrigating.

When my superneighbors irrigate my farms, they get the message and they can see it on my farms that they have irrigated the farms. But from myself I can't see that they are irrigated even if I reload the game.

When my super neighbors reload their game and come back to my farms, they also can't see it is irrigated.

And... Today one of my superneighbors irrigated the rest of my farms that was not irrigated EXCEPT from 2 of them which he did not irrigate. But when I then was checking the farms, those two who should NOT be irrigated was irrigated, and all the other was not.

My ID is 712091376
My superneighbor ID who did this is 107036298522161

Tiger Apr 14 2022 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ketil (Post 6490826)
I am not sure if this is in the right subject, but it is about superneighbors and irrigating.

When my superneighbors irrigate my farms, they get the message and they can see it on my farms that they have irrigated the farms. But from myself I can't see that they are irrigated even if I reload the game.

When my super neighbors reload their game and come back to my farms, they also can't see it is irrigated.

And... Today one of my superneighbors irrigated the rest of my farms that was not irrigated EXCEPT from 2 of them which he did not irrigate. But when I then was checking the farms, those two who should NOT be irrigated was irrigated, and all the other was not.

My ID is 712091376
My superneighbor ID who did this is 107036298522161

Hi Ketil,

Thank you for the IDs.

I apologize for the long reply but I'm unable to reproduce your issues at this time. I have tried irrigating a single farm and also multiple farms (as an SN) and the irrigating is happening on the correct farms and both are able to see that information. Both of us reloaded and the irrigation is still correct.

The need to reload to see the information update, may be that one of you were offline when it was done, or one had gone online after the other one. There can be a delay in that updating, you might notice that when multiple farms are done rather than just one. There's only so much real time data that can happen because if the game tried to update everything immediately that can then cause the game to down. It might also be that the data was slower to reach one of you than the other one. Reloading should always show the correct information to both of you.

I am assuming that your SN used the purple mobile sprinkler to irrigate for you as you mentioned they irrigated more than one farm, would that be correct?

We can see that you have 15 super neighbours, could you please check with all of them that they did not irrigate any farms for you which might explain why some farms were irrigated when you weren't expecting them to be done.

Please also check the Show Times (Clock) Per Farm Section in your toolbox. Look under the Irrigate Farm Plants section and see if any farms are showing different times on them instead of green check marks. If there are different times on them and you and the SN you know about did not do any of them at that time, then it might be that another SN you have might have done them.
A farm can be irrigated every 20 hours so for example if you saw 12h on one of the farms, that means it was irrigated roughly 8 hours ago.

Please also check on the following items, do any that either of you have not already done:
  • Check that you both are loading the game from the Facebook link for Farm Town on the left side of your NewsFeed to make sure that you are using the current version of the game rather than using a saved bookmark in the browser in case that could be taking you to an older version of the game.

• Both please check your browsers are still up to date, clear the caches and history if they have not been done recently, then run memcache to clear your game data before either of you try to irrigate again. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

If you can, before your SN next irrigates for you, check the show times clock in the toolbox to see which farms have the green check mark and which might be showing a time to you so you're sure which ones have already been irrigated. Ideally when you next check this you only want one SN to do the irrigating to make sure that no other SN could also be irrigating that day. Then if this happens again, please try to provide the exact steps you and your SN were doing at the time that will reproduce the issue every time.

Ketil Apr 16 2022 07:21 AM

Other problems for same super neighbor

He was deleting a lot of trees on my farm 30. He saw that the trees was deleted. But when he came back the trees was still there. And after that I could also see that the trees was still there. So I had to delete the trees myself.

My super neighbors can not use my biggest fishingboat (40x40). They only get the 36x36.

marymarcel Apr 16 2022 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ketil (Post 6491022)
He was deleting a lot of trees on my farm 30. He saw that the trees was deleted. But when he came back the trees was still there. And after that I could also see that the trees was still there. So I had to delete the trees myself.

My super neighbors can not use my biggest fishingboat (40x40). They only get the 36x36.

Hi Ketil :)

Were you in the same farm while your superneighbor was deleting trees?

If so, this is a known issue and was sent to the developers to check on it.

Meanwhile, if your superneighbor with design privilages is doing changing on a farm, you dont have to be on that farm at the same time.

Let your superneighbor works alone, then when all jobs are done, and your superneighbor left the farm, you can load the farm and check the changes.

About the Turbo fishing boat, it is in one of your farms, that is why your superneighbor cant use it.
You have to place it and any other farm cash tool in your storage.

Ketil Apr 16 2022 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6491026)

Were you in the same farm while your superneighbor was deleting trees?

If so, this is a known issue and was sent to the developers to check on it.

Meanwhile, if your superneighbor with design privilages is doing changing on a farm, you dont have to be on that farm at the same time.

Let your superneighbor works alone, then when all jobs are done, and your superneighbor left the farm, you can load the farm and check the changes.

About the Turbo fishing boat, it is in one of your farms, that is why your superneighbor cant use it.
You have to place it and any other farm cash tool in your storage.

I was not in the same farm. But I was online, and I guess I was in that farm when he came. But then I went to his farm and started fishing there. I was still on his farm when he was finished and he reloaded the game.

I did not know that the fishing boat had to be in the storage... Thanks.

Ketil Apr 16 2022 05:14 PM

No fertilizing today either

This morning my super neighbor sowed wheat at my farm 1 and 4. Then he fertlizied. He reloaded the farm and they where fertlized. But when I came to Farm 1 and 4 later this day, they where not fertilized. So I had to fertlize them myself. I did that at 7.50 GMT (UTC)...

marymarcel Apr 16 2022 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ketil (Post 6491090)
This morning my super neighbor sowed wheat at my farm 1 and 4. Then he fertlizied. He reloaded the farm and they where fertlized. But when I came to Farm 1 and 4 later this day, they where not fertilized. So I had to fertlize them myself. I did that at 7.50 GMT (UTC)...

It seems you are having multiple problems with your superneighbor.

Is always the same superneighbor who has problems fertilizing, irrigating, etc..? Asking this as you have 15 superneighbors.

I would suggest you to contact Support to let them check what is happening when a superneighbor works your farms. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Ketil Apr 17 2022 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6491094)

It seems you are having multiple problems with your superneighbor.

Is always the same superneighbor who has problems fertilizing, irrigating, etc..? Asking this as you have 15 superneighbors.

Yes it is the same superneighbor with ID as in the first post.

Now... This evening he was sowing and irrigating some farms again. And for testing I was on one of the farm he irrigated. And he irrigated all at same time.

And this time everything is how it should be... :-)

I wonder if the problem could be that I was on his farm to place a lot of Small Sea Coasts with my frestyle glove. I did that with my autoclicker, and the savings took a long time...???

marymarcel Apr 17 2022 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ketil (Post 6491170)
Yes it is the same superneighbor with ID as in the first post.

Now... This evening he was sowing and irrigating some farms again. And for testing I was on one of the farm he irrigated. And he irrigated all at same time.

And this time everything is how it should be... :-)

I wonder if the problem could be that I was on his farm to place a lot of Small Sea Coasts with my frestyle glove. I did that with my autoclicker, and the savings took a long time...???

If you get more problems again with the same superneighbor then please contact Support as I suggested you in my previous post so they can check if there is an issue.

dhansens May 06 2022 09:11 AM

Adding Neighbor

I have a friend that sent me a neighbor request and I accepted but at the time didn't add him as a neighbor. He has set me as a super neighbor and I have been working his farms but have to access the farms through the note section. I have since sent him a neighbor request and he has responded but he still shows up as a friend and not neighbor. I only have around 70 neighbors. On the neighbor tab he shows as "Not Confirmed". A couple days ago, he sent me a neighbor request and I added him as a neighbor but he still shows as "Not Confirmed". What can I do to fix this.

Taz D May 06 2022 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhansens (Post 6493382)
I have a friend that sent me a neighbor request and I accepted but at the time didn't add him as a neighbor. He has set me as a super neighbor and I have been working his farms but have to access the farms through the note section. I have since sent him a neighbor request and he has responded but he still shows up as a friend and not neighbor. I only have around 70 neighbors. On the neighbor tab he shows as "Not Confirmed". A couple days ago, he sent me a neighbor request and I added him as a neighbor but he still shows as "Not Confirmed". What can I do to fix this.

Hi Dhansens,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors.
Go to the My Neighbors tab and remove the sent request. Then click to send request again. Have them go to the My Requests and accept again.
His sending you the neighbor request does not add them to your neighbor list, so that will not change it in your list. The only way it will change in your list is if he accepts the one you send to him.

Sqrl May 08 2022 07:55 PM

I recently got a new neighbour who posts out of their facilities regularly so I pop over and work them. On one farm it says there is work in the Electrical Supplies Factory so I work that. Then it says it will complete the other 118 facilities for me. Then it goes oops! they've all just completed and there isn't any work. It does this every time. So today I decided to look and see if there really were 118 other facilities on that farm.

There are 2.

Something is not quite right somewhere.

Taz D May 08 2022 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sqrl (Post 6493738)
I recently got a new neighbour who posts out of their facilities regularly so I pop over and work them. On one farm it says there is work in the Electrical Supplies Factory so I work that. Then it says it will complete the other 118 facilities for me. Then it goes oops! they've all just completed and there isn't any work. It does this every time. So today I decided to look and see if there really were 118 other facilities on that farm.

There are 2.

Something is not quite right somewhere.

Hi Sqrl,
does it say on that farm or just that there are 118 more facilities the mayor will work?
If it says that they are all on that farm, you might ask them if anyone else has seen that and if they have then they need to contact Support.

Sqrl May 08 2022 08:43 PM

Yeah, it's on that farm, not the message where the mayor will complete all remaining farms. I will contact them and see if they've had any other reports.

jnunya May 15 2022 10:35 AM

what if I have a specific farm I dont want a neighbor to work ?

marymarcel May 15 2022 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnunya (Post 6494390)
what if I have a specific farm I dont want a neighbor to work ?

Hi jnunya :)

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors and Superneighbors. When you have a question please post it in Help and Support section instead of Suggestion section. Suggestions is only to post ideas for the game and we cant answer to you there. Thanks :)

There are a few things you can do if you dont want a Superneighbor work a farm/s.

.. You can set that farm/s as Private.
.. You can Disable Super Neighbors farming.

You have all the information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post6302894

Palmarina May 22 2022 05:07 AM

Hello,
I saw on "My neighbours" tab that a particular neighbour's last activity was on May 10th. But she is on every day! She does quests and posts facility work every day and works my facilities nearly every day. It is odd that her last activity is not updated. Should I contact her? Is there something I or she can do?

Tiger May 22 2022 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6494846)
Hello,
I saw on "My neighbours" tab that a particular neighbour's last activity was on May 10th. But she is on every day! She does quests and posts facility work every day and works my facilities nearly every day. It is odd that her last activity is not updated. Should I contact her? Is there something I or she can do?

Hi Palmarina,

If it's not causing either of you any problems then it's probably just a temporary issue retrieving that data from Facebook that will clear itself up so you could just wait it out and see if it corrects later on.

If it does start causing problems then you could both try these to see if it will correct:
  • clearing memcache

• make sure that you're both load the game from either the Facebook link for Farm Town at the left side of Facebook News Feed rather than a saved bookmark in your browser if either of you are using one.

• Check all aspects of the time and date are still showing correct on your computers.

Swiffer May 26 2022 10:28 AM

SN

Does the SN still collect Bonus Coins if hired by a Friend & Neighbor ?

also should a SN also used their Fuel to be a SN ?

Taz D May 26 2022 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiffer (Post 6495074)
Does the SN still collect Bonus Coins if hired by a Friend & Neighbor ?

also should a SN also used their Fuel to be a SN ?

HI Swiffer,
I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors and Super Neighbors.
Super Neighbors do not get the Bonus Coins. Neighbors and Buddies do not get the bonus.
It is up to you to determine whether they use their fuel or yours. You can set that in the Edit Super Neighbor you will see in the menu when you click on their avatar in the Neighbor Bar.
You can find all this information in the Game Guide Chapter 5 about Neighbors:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314834