Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648270)

Tiger Jun 22 2023 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenbones1970 (Post 6551382)
Just inquiring as to why, when I do a farm as a super neighbor it uses my fuel. I have asked the other person to check to make sure their tab say use my fuel first.

Hi Brokenbones1970,

Did they change the setting to use their fuel first after you contacted them? If so that setting won't change for you immediately, it's better to reload the game when any SN permissions are changed then return to their farms.

If the setting has not changed then it's sounding like they may have run out of fuel or it may be set to use their fuel last instead of first.

Dr. Dirt Jun 23 2023 05:23 AM

I accepted two buddy requests this morning yet when I go to the buddy list (either slashkey or facebook sites) it says I don't have any buddies. Is there an amount of time I have to wait before they show up?

Tiger Jun 23 2023 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt (Post 6551494)
I accepted two buddy requests this morning yet when I go to the buddy list (either slashkey or facebook sites) it says I don't have any buddies. Is there an amount of time I have to wait before they show up?

Hi Dr. Dirt,

Accepting a Buddy request puts you on their Buddy List. If you want them on your own Buddy list you have to add them to your own list and the easiest way to do that if you are no longer in the same area they are or one of you has left that area, is to use the sent request to add them.
When you receive either a Neighbour or Buddy Request there are 2 silhouettes on the request that would have allowed you to add them to either your Neighbour or Buddy list depending on your capacity limit.

For example on this request, the farmer accepting the request sees the green silhouette is dimmed and that is because DUDZ is already on their buddy list. The blue one is not dimmed because they are not on their Neighbour List. If neither silhouette was dimmed you would click on the blue icon to add them as a Neighbour or click on the Green one to add them as a Buddy.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...T ACCEPTED.png

If you have already closed the Farmers List then you can no longer add them to your own list using that method.

There are several other ways to be able to add them when the Accepted Request is no longer showing up in Famers List and that depends on which version of the game you are using Facebook or Website:

Both Facebook and Website:
  • If they happened to be a Facebook Friend then they would also show up in the Facebook Friends List section of Farmers List.

• Received in game messages have the silhouettes.

• If you meet up with them at some point you can use the avatar menu to send a request.

Using the Website:
  • Using the Website Facility Wall Requests or Website Other Wall Requests and IF at the top of those walls you have not chosen to "Hide posts from Farmers that have you as a Neighbour or Buddy but are not your Neighbours or Buddies" then when you work their facilities or click on a Visit Farm link that would take you to their farms and then you could use the Visitor Toolbox bottom left of your game screen to add them.

• If they decided to change you from a Buddy to a Neighbour and sent you a ship or a train boost, exported products to you in the Facility Chains, sent you Thanks in the NCC, you could also use Manage on those to add them.

• If they show up in the yellow User activity panel below the game screen after helping you with things like facilities, sending you ingredients, bonuses and you see Manage you can add them that way.

Farmer_Susan Jun 23 2023 09:36 AM

Can you please remind me again how to send FC to my other account? Farmer Squeak is my super neighbor but she does NOT have a FB page so she can't send and receive gifts OR buy her own FC. So she needs cash - and I don't remember how to get it to her. I just bought some in my account - I think that's the first step - but how to I send it to her?

marymarcel Jun 23 2023 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6551502)
Can you please remind me again how to send FC to my other account? Farmer Squeak is my super neighbor but she does NOT have a FB page so she can't send and receive gifts OR buy her own FC. So she needs cash - and I don't remember how to get it to her. I just bought some in my account - I think that's the first step - but how to I send it to her?

Hi Susan :)

You have instructions in the following link from our Game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...98#post6052098

aceyducey Jun 23 2023 11:51 AM

Hi, I am having trouble finding new FT friends in the Slashkey site. I want to make them Buddies. I can see them in FB. They simply don't show up in Slashkey FT. Any suggestions? Someone said to Buddy them in FB. How do I do that?

Taz D Jun 23 2023 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aceyducey (Post 6551526)
Hi, I am having trouble finding new FT friends in the Slashkey site. I want to make them Buddies. I can see them in FB. They simply don't show up in Slashkey FT. Any suggestions? Someone said to Buddy them in FB. How do I do that?

Hi Aceyducey,
The information you are looking for is in the Game Guide chapter 5 about neighbors and buddies:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662782

honeyg56 Jun 25 2023 05:12 AM

Blocked individual

Hi

I am playing on the new site, I have someone listed in the friends section as a friend on facebook but he is not, he is not a buddy or neighbour and I have him blocked but he still shows up everyday. How do I fix this?

Taz D Jun 25 2023 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeyg56 (Post 6551722)
Hi

I am playing on the new site, I have someone listed in the friends section as a friend on facebook but he is not, he is not a buddy or neighbour and I have him blocked but he still shows up everyday. How do I fix this?

Hi Honeyg,
If you have recently removed them as a friend and blocked him you will need to open your farms through Facebook to update that list. While they are on your list, you might want to go to their farms by clicking on the name under the picture. Then click on the Toolbox on the left bottom by their name and make sure you are not their neighbor or buddy. You can remove that if it is showing you are.

honeyg56 Jun 28 2023 04:49 AM

Hi Taz,

He is not a friend on Farmtown via Facebook nor on the new website, he is also not a buddy on either as I had previously removed and blocked him, but he still shows up every day on the new site.

I have cleared the memcache on both sites but I still see him?

Taz D Jun 28 2023 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeyg56 (Post 6552066)
Hi Taz,

He is not a friend on Farmtown via Facebook nor on the new website, he is also not a buddy on either as I had previously removed and blocked him, but he still shows up every day on the new site.

I have cleared the memcache on both sites but I still see him?

Hi Honeyg,
That friends list will not update if you do not go into Farm Town on Facebook. As they are just downloading the list from Facebook it may not remove any, but just will pick up new ones. After we lose Facebook then that list will not be updated at all. As long as that is the only place he is showing up then should not be a problem.

honeyg56 Jun 28 2023 02:09 PM

Hi Taz

As previously advised I have been on both sites and he is not a friend or buddy on either?

Taz D Jun 28 2023 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeyg56 (Post 6552118)
Hi Taz

As previously advised I have been on both sites and he is not a friend or buddy on either?

Hi Honeyg,
Please contact Support about this. We do not have any way to modify your lists as we do not see them in your data.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

kathyyclark Jul 05 2023 10:53 PM

Super Neighbors

When my super neighbors work my farms the last farm all the tools are grayed out and they can never do anything on that farm. They can go do work on other farms but half the time the tools are not popping up. Anyone has an answer to help me fixed this issue? Thank you

Taz D Jul 05 2023 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathyyclark (Post 6552782)
When my super neighbors work my farms the last farm all the tools are grayed out and they can never do anything on that farm. They can go do work on other farms but half the time the tools are not popping up. Anyone has an answer to help me fixed this issue? Thank you

Hi Kathyclark,
I moved your post to the thread about super neighbors.
If it is always the same farm, click on the name for the farm and make sure you do not have The line for Disable Super-Neighbor Farming checked.
Then check the Super Neighbor Manager and make sure that you do not have it set to none for crops if it is a crop farm.

Try removing them as a super neighbor, restart your farms, then readd them back as super neighbors. Do this without them on your farms.

Dr. Dirt Jul 07 2023 07:49 AM

Is there a way to tell if i am a neighbor of someone who is my neighbor on the new website? I know I would get a request from them but I can't remember if someone sent one or not. I help a lot of my neighbors out but don't see where they've even sent a gift to help me. I suspect I am not their neighbor so they don't see my facility posts or I don't show up when sending gifts. It would be nice to be able look at my neighbor tab and see if I am also their neighbor. There is not much point in being neighbors with someone who isn't going to help with anything.

marymarcel Jul 07 2023 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt (Post 6552922)
Is there a way to tell if i am a neighbor of someone who is my neighbor on the new website? I know I would get a request from them but I can't remember if someone sent one or not. I help a lot of my neighbors out but don't see where they've even sent a gift to help me. I suspect I am not their neighbor so they don't see my facility posts or I don't show up when sending gifts. It would be nice to be able look at my neighbor tab and see if I am also their neighbor. There is not much point in being neighbors with someone who isn't going to help with anything.

Hi Dr. Dirt :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

When you are going to send train's boost requests in the website, you have an option to see farmers who have you as neighbor or buddy.

Please see the following:

The All Farmers filter when clicked on allows you to change the Lists to specific friends.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/WEB GU...3 MAY 2023.png

You could use that for the moment and, if you wish, you can post your idea in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread in Suggestions but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Abbie Dale Jul 09 2023 04:56 AM

Delete Inactive Neighbours

Hi this question may have been asked before but I tried searching and could not find the answer. How do I delete inactive neighbours with farms that have been archived? Thank you :)

Tiger Jul 09 2023 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abbie Dale (Post 6553158)
Hi this question may have been asked before but I tried searching and could not find the answer. How do I delete inactive neighbours with farms that have been archived? Thank you :)

Hi Abbie Dale,

On Facebook:
  1. Visit their farms again and make sure that you have removed yourself as their neighbour and also as their buddy. When you are on their farms you do that by clicking on the yellow toolbox bottom left of your game screen and then clicking on each of the blue and green silhouettes with a red x on them.

2. Next, if they are still one of your neighbours or buddies remove that connection as well. You can remove a Neighbour from your Neighbours bar at the bottom of the game screen or you can use the Farmers Lists to remove Neighbours and Buddies.

3. Then remove the friend connection on Facebook.

Once you have removed the friend connection on Facebook the Facebook My Neighbours tab will update to remove those friends. It can sometimes be slow to update but it usually only takes a a day or so.

The Farmers Lists Facebook Friends section shows who of your Facebook friends have played in the last year. You can't manually delete anyone from that section yet.

vonalm Jul 11 2023 09:54 AM

my SN is helping me plant trees. the problem is that Almond trees are gifted and not bought. if i get gifted Almond trees into my storage will my SN be able to plant those or am i the only one who can plant them?
thank you :o)

Taz D Jul 11 2023 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vonalm (Post 6553450)
my SN is helping me plant trees. the problem is that Almond trees are gifted and not bought. if i get gifted Almond trees into my storage will my SN be able to plant those or am i the only one who can plant them?
thank you :o)

Hi Vonalm,
They do not have access to your storage, so you would have to place them on the farm.

vonalm Jul 11 2023 11:09 AM

thanks Taz

Taz D Jul 11 2023 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vonalm (Post 6553462)
thanks Taz

Hi Vonalm,
Let me rephrase that. They can use from your storage, but only with the purple hand which means 1 item (tree) at a time.

SamanthaO Jul 13 2023 02:16 PM

When adding new neighbours on the website, do we still both have to send a request or are we both automatically each others neighbour when one accepts the request? Hope that makes sense! I sent a request earlier which was accepted and she is on my neighbour list, she said she had sent me a neighbour request but I do not have any pending.

Tiger Jul 13 2023 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamanthaO (Post 6553866)
When adding new neighbours on the website, do we still both have to send a request or are we both automatically each others neighbour when one accepts the request? Hope that makes sense! I sent a request earlier which was accepted and she is on my neighbour list, she said she had sent me a neighbour request but I do not have any pending.

Hi SamanthaO;

It works very much like it does in Facebook, for her to be your Neighbour, you send the request and she accepts it.

For her to have you as a Neighbour she sends the request and you accept it.

Where are you looking for her request? Is this a Facebook friend? If so, she may have used the Facebook My Neighbours tab to send the request rather than using the website.

SamanthaO Jul 13 2023 06:15 PM

Thanks for the quick reply Tiger, I assumed it was through the website, but I will check facebook!

Edit, no request on facebook either. I will ask her to send another request and confirm which platform she is sending it on.

Edit, she is unable to send another request as I am already her neighbour! Not sure what's happened, but it has worked out for both us :-D

BelliBut10 Jul 13 2023 08:22 PM

Farmers Lists - Neighbors

When I go to the Farmers List and go down to see my neighbors, I noticed that one of my Super Neighbors has a red slash over her Green Head and when I go over it with my mouse it says remove Buddy. I know she is on the new FT site and she is one of my bestest Super Neighbor - what does that mean? I can't lose her. She is the only one with the red minus sign - everyone else has the green plus sign. Please help me. :) Sharon

Taz D Jul 13 2023 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelliBut10 (Post 6553958)
When I go to the Farmers List and go down to see my neighbors, I noticed that one of my Super Neighbors has a red slash over her Green Head and when I go over it with my mouse it says remove Buddy. I know she is on the new FT site and she is one of my bestest Super Neighbor - what does that mean? I can't lose her. She is the only one with the red minus sign - everyone else has the green plus sign. Please help me. :) Sharon

Hi Sharon,
That means you have them as both a neighbor and a buddy, so you need to remove them as a buddy because you don't need them as both neighbor and buddy.

BelliBut10 Jul 13 2023 09:00 PM

You are the best Taz... Thank you so so so much. Sharon.

farmerKBW Jul 17 2023 06:36 PM

I've been accepting pretty much any Buddy requests I get in the marketplace, because I add buddies there, too, especially when I've been working there. I don't remember this happening, but it must have, because I have been getting gifts, bonuses and the like from someone who is not on my Buddy list, but I must be on theirs, so I must have accepted a request from someone but didn't get a chance to send a request back. I would like to add them to mine so that I can return the favor, but I have no connection to them other than that I am their buddy. I have tried looking for where I can find who has me as a Buddy, but I've found nothing here in the Forum about that, especially since I've switched to using the website.

Is there any way I can find out who has me as a Buddy that I do not have as a Buddy? This particular person has a very generic game username, so searching for them isn't easy. Thanks if you can help. If not, that's okay, it's kind of crazy with the switch over right now.

marymarcel Jul 17 2023 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmerKBW (Post 6554550)
I've been accepting pretty much any Buddy requests I get in the marketplace, because I add buddies there, too, especially when I've been working there. I don't remember this happening, but it must have, because I have been getting gifts, bonuses and the like from someone who is not on my Buddy list, but I must be on theirs, so I must have accepted a request from someone but didn't get a chance to send a request back. I would like to add them to mine so that I can return the favor, but I have no connection to them other than that I am their buddy. I have tried looking for where I can find who has me as a Buddy, but I've found nothing here in the Forum about that, especially since I've switched to using the website.

Is there any way I can find out who has me as a Buddy that I do not have as a Buddy? This particular person has a very generic game username, so searching for them isn't easy. Thanks if you can help. If not, that's okay, it's kind of crazy with the switch over right now.

Hi farmerKBW :)

You can check those when sending trains boosts requests.

When you click to send a boost requests and you get the window showing your neighbors/buddies, click in the All Farmers at the left top side of the screen.

The last 2 options are: Farmers that have you as a Neighbor and Farmers that have you as a Buddy.

pearlyharbor Jul 17 2023 10:02 PM

Buddy -playing coop quest

I would like to suggest that a blue dot or some acknowledgement on my buddy's link showing who is playing the coop quests/has coop quest in progress like my neighbors have. I like to help them and buy from them but opening all of them when only about half play waste a lot of time.

Thanks for all you do to keep our game running smoothly

Taz D Jul 17 2023 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pearlyharbor (Post 6554562)
I would like to suggest that a blue dot or some acknowledgement on my buddy's link showing who is playing the coop quests/has coop quest in progress like my neighbors have. I like to help them and buy from them but opening all of them when only about half play waste a lot of time.

Thanks for all you do to keep our game running smoothly

Hi Pearlyharbor,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Joyfull Jul 21 2023 06:58 PM

My Superneighbor is unable to plant my farms ?????

I've tried everything but, can't seem to be able to figure out how to let my Superneighbor plant my farms ???

He can do everything else but can't Plant and allow planting is checked

I'm playing on the Farmtown.com Slashkey site

Taz D Jul 21 2023 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kj9221@hotmail.com (Post 6555102)
I've tried everything but, can't seem to be able to figure out how to let my Superneighbor plant my farms ???

He can do everything else but cant Plant

Hi KJ,
You need to click on your neighbor in your neighbor bar and click on edit super-neighbor. The last item in the top section is Allow Planting.

Joyfull Jul 22 2023 11:17 AM

I knew that you have to check plant, all of those boxes are checked for super, also on page of what can be planted, "any" is checked ??? both supers are unable to plant but can do everything else. ??

I am playing on the Slashkey Farmtown.com site, and my e-mail on that site is [email removed]

Puzzled ???

marymarcel Jul 22 2023 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kj9221@hotmail.com (Post 6555198)
I knew that you have to check plant, all of those boxes are checked for super, also on page of what can be planted, "any" is checked ??? both supers are unable to plant but can do everything else. ??

I am playing on the Slashkey Farmtown.com site, and my e-mail on that site is [email removed]

Puzzled ???

Hi kj :)

- When you say your superneighbors are able to do all other jobs, those include to be able to harvest/plow?

When a superneighbor arrives to a farm which is ready to harvest/plow/plant, they are given a combine harvest/plow, if they want to do the 3 jobs at once, they need to open the yellow tool box and select the highest combine harvest/plant.

If the fields are already harvested/plowed then they have to select the highest seeder from the tool box.

We noticed that you are not allowing the use of your fuel, but you also said they are able to do other jobs as SN.

The only other thing we can suggest you is to delete each other as superneighbor, reload the game and then add the option again.

If nothing works, then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

From Facebook version use: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

From Website version use:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Joyfull Jul 22 2023 05:20 PM

deleting and reloading must have done the trick ?? added another superneighbor to try it out and it worked for her :)

thanks so much for your help.

marymarcel Jul 22 2023 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kj9221@hotmail.com (Post 6555242)
deleting and reloading must have done the trick ?? added another superneighbor to try it out and it worked for her :)

thanks so much for your help.

Glad it worked and thanks for coming back to let us know kj :)

Ky1960 Jul 24 2023 12:18 PM

Some of my neighbor's picture doesn't appear at the bottom with the rest of the neighbor's photos. They have registered on the new site and are playing on it but no photo on what I call the ladder at the bottom next to the chat box. Any thoughts as to why or just a glitch?