Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648270)

Taz D Jul 24 2023 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ky1960 (Post 6555618)
Some of my neighbor's picture doesn't appear at the bottom with the rest of the neighbor's photos. They have registered on the new site and are playing on it but no photo on what I call the ladder at the bottom next to the chat box. Any thoughts as to why or just a glitch?

Hi KY,
It is because they did not allow Farm Town to collect the information from their Facebook to get the picture from there. In the Accounts tab they can add or change a picture when that is enabled. It is not currently working so they will have to wait.

texans Jul 24 2023 12:31 PM

One of my neighbors took me off their neighbor list and they removed me from having them as a neighbor. Problem is, they go back and neighbor me. Is there a way to make it to where I have to approve it? Somehow, they have me back as neighbor and sent me Exports. I am not sure why they are doing this, but I'd like it to stop. They also have sent me angry messages because I don't export to them as often as they want.

Taz D Jul 24 2023 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texans (Post 6555626)
One of my neighbors took me off their neighbor list and they removed me from having them as a neighbor. Problem is, they go back and neighbor me. Is there a way to make it to where I have to approve it? Somehow, they have me back as neighbor and sent me Exports. I am not sure why they are doing this, but I'd like it to stop. They also have sent me angry messages because I don't export to them as often as they want.

Hi Texans,
If it is just changing one way of neighbor link and they re-add you then no you will not get a notification. The only thing you can do is remove yourself from theirs and remove them from your list. That should get you a notification if they try to add you again. If that doesn't work then you can always block them.

Ky1960 Jul 24 2023 12:40 PM

Ok ty. We will watch for it in the future.

texans Jul 24 2023 12:42 PM

When she did remove me as neighbor, she had me removed at the same time. A day later, she has me as neighbor again without a notification. Even though she is not on my list. So, I'm at their farm on another tab and removed them from having me on their neighbor list. So, how do I block them, so they are not able to re-add me over and over?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6555630)
Hi Texans,
If it is just changing one way of neighbor link and they re-add you then no you will not get a notification. The only thing you can do is remove yourself from theirs and remove them from your list. That should get you a notification if they try to add you again. If that doesn't work then you can always block them.

Taz D Jul 24 2023 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texans (Post 6555638)
When she did remove me as neighbor, she had me removed at the same time. A day later, she has me as neighbor again without a notification. Even though she is not on my list. So, I'm at their farm on another tab and removed them from having me on their neighbor list. So, how do I block them, so they are not able to re-add me over and over?

Hi Texans,
Information on how is in the Game Guide chapter 7:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662926

texans Jul 24 2023 12:49 PM

Problem is I don't see their avatar or a current message. Is there another way?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6555642)
Hi Texans,
Information on how is in the Game Guide chapter 7:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662926

Taz D Jul 24 2023 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texans (Post 6555646)
Problem is I don't see their avatar or a current message. Is there another way?

Hi Texans,
No there is no other way. If they add you again or send you an ingame message again you can do it then.

texans Jul 24 2023 01:04 PM

Just sent them a message asking them to please not add me again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6555650)
Hi Texans,
No there is no other way. If they add you again or send you an ingame message again you can do it then.

SirMatthew KC Jul 24 2023 06:06 PM

Missing profile photos

1 Attachment(s)
Hi. I know this isn't a serious problem. A number of my neighbors used to have a profile photo from Facebook and when they logged into Slashkey, they had one also. Now those are missing. On a couple, they tried memcached (the correct one) and it didn't fix it. Any ideas as to why this happened?

I have a number of people who send me train boosts with common names and I can't tell who is who when I want to return them.

I imagine this is part of the severing from Facebook. It just confused me since I KNOW the three in this photo have logged in often on the Slashkey site.