Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648270)

Taz D Jul 11 2023 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vonalm (Post 6553450)
my SN is helping me plant trees. the problem is that Almond trees are gifted and not bought. if i get gifted Almond trees into my storage will my SN be able to plant those or am i the only one who can plant them?
thank you :o)

Hi Vonalm,
They do not have access to your storage, so you would have to place them on the farm.

vonalm Jul 11 2023 11:09 AM

thanks Taz

Taz D Jul 11 2023 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vonalm (Post 6553462)
thanks Taz

Hi Vonalm,
Let me rephrase that. They can use from your storage, but only with the purple hand which means 1 item (tree) at a time.

SamanthaO Jul 13 2023 02:16 PM

When adding new neighbours on the website, do we still both have to send a request or are we both automatically each others neighbour when one accepts the request? Hope that makes sense! I sent a request earlier which was accepted and she is on my neighbour list, she said she had sent me a neighbour request but I do not have any pending.

Tiger Jul 13 2023 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamanthaO (Post 6553866)
When adding new neighbours on the website, do we still both have to send a request or are we both automatically each others neighbour when one accepts the request? Hope that makes sense! I sent a request earlier which was accepted and she is on my neighbour list, she said she had sent me a neighbour request but I do not have any pending.

Hi SamanthaO;

It works very much like it does in Facebook, for her to be your Neighbour, you send the request and she accepts it.

For her to have you as a Neighbour she sends the request and you accept it.

Where are you looking for her request? Is this a Facebook friend? If so, she may have used the Facebook My Neighbours tab to send the request rather than using the website.

SamanthaO Jul 13 2023 06:15 PM

Thanks for the quick reply Tiger, I assumed it was through the website, but I will check facebook!

Edit, no request on facebook either. I will ask her to send another request and confirm which platform she is sending it on.

Edit, she is unable to send another request as I am already her neighbour! Not sure what's happened, but it has worked out for both us :-D

BelliBut10 Jul 13 2023 08:22 PM

Farmers Lists - Neighbors

When I go to the Farmers List and go down to see my neighbors, I noticed that one of my Super Neighbors has a red slash over her Green Head and when I go over it with my mouse it says remove Buddy. I know she is on the new FT site and she is one of my bestest Super Neighbor - what does that mean? I can't lose her. She is the only one with the red minus sign - everyone else has the green plus sign. Please help me. :) Sharon

Taz D Jul 13 2023 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelliBut10 (Post 6553958)
When I go to the Farmers List and go down to see my neighbors, I noticed that one of my Super Neighbors has a red slash over her Green Head and when I go over it with my mouse it says remove Buddy. I know she is on the new FT site and she is one of my bestest Super Neighbor - what does that mean? I can't lose her. She is the only one with the red minus sign - everyone else has the green plus sign. Please help me. :) Sharon

Hi Sharon,
That means you have them as both a neighbor and a buddy, so you need to remove them as a buddy because you don't need them as both neighbor and buddy.

BelliBut10 Jul 13 2023 09:00 PM

You are the best Taz... Thank you so so so much. Sharon.

farmerKBW Jul 17 2023 06:36 PM

I've been accepting pretty much any Buddy requests I get in the marketplace, because I add buddies there, too, especially when I've been working there. I don't remember this happening, but it must have, because I have been getting gifts, bonuses and the like from someone who is not on my Buddy list, but I must be on theirs, so I must have accepted a request from someone but didn't get a chance to send a request back. I would like to add them to mine so that I can return the favor, but I have no connection to them other than that I am their buddy. I have tried looking for where I can find who has me as a Buddy, but I've found nothing here in the Forum about that, especially since I've switched to using the website.

Is there any way I can find out who has me as a Buddy that I do not have as a Buddy? This particular person has a very generic game username, so searching for them isn't easy. Thanks if you can help. If not, that's okay, it's kind of crazy with the switch over right now.