Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

priscillar Jul 13 2014 02:26 PM

I have 12 sawmills and would like to move one of them to another farm but the only way I can do this is to uncheck all the items and do 11 of them manually until the one I want to move is empty. By that time I would be running out of 'stuff'. Wish there was a way to move a loaded facility to another farm.

Taz D Jul 13 2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by priscillar (Post 5846878)
I have 12 sawmills and would like to move one of them to another farm but the only way I can do this is to uncheck all the items and do 11 of them manually until the one I want to move is empty. By that time I would be running out of 'stuff'. Wish there was a way to move a loaded facility to another farm.

Let them get worked down to a low enough level you feel you can afford to lose and then move it and refill. I am not sure how many you have work your facilities, but I have enough work mine I empty them or at least close enough within one day.

c.abell Jul 15 2014 09:57 PM

Oak Lumber production too low

I have 23 sawmills and 2 lumber train cars and still cannot produce enough Oak Lumber to support my facilities. Please increase the production of Oak Lumber. Thank you.

maddshots Jul 16 2014 10:54 AM

Redundant icons on the farm page

It was bad enough to have that creepy eye on my farm. I have to be so careful now to avoid it when planting it makes me crazy. Now I have another totally redundant and unnecessary icon for quests and when I accidentally click even close to it my quest box opens and I have to close it and reopen my tool box to go back to planting.
This redundancy is ridiculous. The toolbox contains these items! Why must we continuously have to avoid them on the farm page? An upgrade is supposed to make things better, not worse! :confused::(

KnightRider Jul 16 2014 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddshots (Post 5848810)
It was bad enough to have that creepy eye on my farm. I have to be so careful now to avoid it when planting it makes me crazy. Now I have another totally redundant and unnecessary icon for quests and when I accidentally click even close to it my quest box opens and I have to close it and reopen my tool box to go back to planting.
This redundancy is ridiculous. The toolbox contains these items! Why must we continuously have to avoid them on the farm page? An upgrade is supposed to make things better, not worse! :confused::(

To you the icons is not needed, but there are other players (like me) out there that might like that icon telling them when they can start a quest and when they can collect coins for a quest so that the game is made better, and the eye it makes it easier to go from hidden to dimmed, I don't mind them there since I use full screen they are not in my way.

maddshots Jul 16 2014 03:02 PM

Icons on farm

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5848854)
To you the icons is not needed, but there are other players (like me) out there that might like that icon telling them when they can start a quest and when they can collect coins for a quest so that the game is made better, and the eye it makes it easier to go from hidden to dimmed, I don't mind them there since I use full screen they are not in my way.

I also use full screen as I am on a laptop and they DO show on my screen and I frequently accidentally hit them.

Dad Shadow Jul 17 2014 12:38 AM

Why not make it 'moveable' ?.
I set up the tools i use for the bottom bar.
The EYE and QUEST icons, if moveable, you could put there.
I don't use quests and it is in the way.

Grammy 11 Jul 17 2014 08:38 AM

Incorrectly names crop

In the course of doing a quest step I found that my GINGER crop was labeled GINSENG. After replanting the crop it is still labeled ginseng, as is the correct ginseng field. Are any other crops incorrectly labeled? I am sure this can be quickly corrected. Thank you.

By the way, my other ginger field is correctly named. I hope if I clear and replow the problem will go away.

Petuniaflower Jul 17 2014 12:31 PM

I have a question

When selecting to go to another farm,and the whole game reloads.Though it lands on the right farm.
are others having the same issue.I assume it is the server having to refresh itself.

On another note.My computer isn't that old.For the past month,been bothered by ad's. there would be a ad on both sides of the forum.AD'S AD'S AD'S.And I had virus protection.On my own(scary) I did what my eldest son did on it once.And him not here to know what to do.I backed my computer back to how it was when I bought it.Clears all the files,but that is no problem.I have Farmtown,Facebook,and banking mostly to put back on.Well I want ya to know,the AD'S are gone.I swear I will not ever check news,weather anything else on the internet,because going there had to be how i got the ad's.'Just in case anyone one else is having the problem.

Had my fingers and leg crossed hoping I wasn't going to BLOW UP my computer....

Taz D Jul 17 2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5849366)
When selecting to go to another farm,and the whole game reloads.Though it lands on the right farm.
are others having the same issue.I assume it is the server having to refresh itself.

On another note.My computer isn't that old.For the past month,been bothered by ad's. there would be a ad on both sides of the forum.AD'S AD'S AD'S.And I had virus protection.On my own(scary) I did what my eldest son did on it once.And him not here to know what to do.I backed my computer back to how it was when I bought it.Clears all the files,but that is no problem.I have Farmtown,Facebook,and banking mostly to put back on.Well I want ya to know,the AD'S are gone.I swear I will not ever check news,weather anything else on the internet,because going there had to be how i got the ad's.'Just in case anyone one else is having the problem. That would be preferable to resetting your computer back that far.

Had my fingers and leg crossed hoping I wasn't going to BLOW UP my computer....

The ads come from malware and not viruses. You need to 8install an anti-malware program such as Malwarebytes. Then if the ads start showing up you can run that and remove the malware causing the ads.