Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Sandie Angel May 16 2014 09:54 AM

New Release Please!

I'm so patiently waiting for the new release. It is already past the middle of May already, and we still don't have the new version of Farm Town yet...

Sandie Angel :)

beverduster May 16 2014 10:07 AM

maybe they are still celebrating cinco de mayo

Qivis May 16 2014 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandie Angel (Post 5823866)
I'm so patiently waiting for the new release. It is already past the middle of May already, and we still don't have the new version of Farm Town yet...

We do not know when it will take place ourselves, but I can tell you that recently the releases have been on Fridays and much later in the day! :) All you can do is check every few hours for subtle changes to the game as you are playing.

marymarcel May 16 2014 10:16 AM

Hi!

I moved the thread to General Feedback.

Petuniaflower May 16 2014 11:42 AM

Recently there have been changes in the gift section first.So when Mothers Day items go :rolleyes:I think I will go to town buy some groceries, before the release. If I don't may spend too much on new items and have to STARVE the rest of the month :(

Fred Bee May 16 2014 11:49 AM

If you look back, during 2013, all but one month we got releases every 30 days or faster. Since the start of 2014 there is no pattern, so we have no idea when to expect them, which is sad.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

SeniorCornwall May 16 2014 12:43 PM

Waiting impatiently for new release.... Got my coins all loaded up..... been cleaning up my farms as I wait in vain :(

SeniorCornwall May 16 2014 01:03 PM

And since all my farms are planted - all my trees are picked or chopped, all my fish are caught and all my flowers have been picked..... I am relegated to moving my immense tree farms around... aghhhhhh..... please please release update soon :)

Sandie Angel May 16 2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 5823874)
We do not know when it will take place ourselves, but I can tell you that recently the releases have been on Fridays and much later in the day! :) All you can do is check every few hours for subtle changes to the game as you are playing.

Thank you!!! Guess I'm just so impatient!!! Heeeheee!!! It's alright! I know the Dev. Team are working hard on the game. I'll check back later.

KnightRider May 16 2014 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 5823874)

Just one small correction, the past 6 releases only 1 has been on a Friday. There has been 1- Monday (Apr '14), 2 - Tuesday (Feb '14 & Nov '13), 2 - Wednesday (Jan '14 & Dec '13) and 1- Friday (Mar '14). I had to stop to do my quests otherwise I would have went farther into 2013.