Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Apr 15 2014 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felina (Post 5810958)
Hello fellow FT Farmers,
This "may" be my last post as well as the end of my FT career.:(
I have spent a month allowing my health to go down as I begged for the earned FC from an offer.
I will post copy of last note Slash-Key Support; it will tell/show a bit of the issues.
Many thanks to the forum team for having a link on their page.
I had already tried several others to NO avail.:mad:
Kathie (Okie Katt/Felina)

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 11:15 AM, Kathie> wrote:
Hello,
I sent note to you Sunday evening; I will attach copy. I am also including copy of notes on the help page of FT Earn FC. It will show that not only have "I" been begging for the earned credit; but Trial Pay has done MORE than their part. Slash-Key now has done this 2 times in a row to me {both FTD - to my almost 81 (in May 2014)year old Aunt who is battling stage 3A lung cancer}.
I WILL expect to see the credit of 77 FC in my account; with in 48 hours, if it is not received I will close account. I will make sure to forward ALL correspondence from Trial-Pay along with "lack of correspondence from Slash-Key"; to ALL of my FT friends and do many, many posts on the FT forum to show the ill-respect/treatment to me. BTW I had played FT as a means of "therapy"; I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis 8/87 and have good and bad days w/hand shaking/steadiness.
Sincerely,
Kathie (Okie Katt/Felina)

77 Farm Cash
Get Flowers & Gifts today!
Credited on March 29 at 2:17 AM
77 Farm Cash
Get Flowers & Gifts today!
Credited on March 05 at 7:45 PM
77 Farm Cash
TrialPay Special Offer Credit
Credited on March 05 at 2:30 AM
On Sunday, April 13, 2014 5:10 PM, Kathie Tone <elbtone@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello,

I have sent notes before with no success.
I am hoping that this time you will finally provide; my earned credits.
I have spent a month sending requests to you guys as well as Trial Pay.
I received this this from John-Customer Support; "I" really should NOT have needed to have to go through all of this since Slash-Key was notified 3/5/2014 and then again 3/29/2014 to credit MY account. I will close my account and make sure to tell of all my friends of this treatment, if I don't have the 77 FC credited to my account (like I earned on 3/5/2014) in 24 hours.
Kathie(Okie Katt/Felina)
TrialPay Receipts
To Me
Apr 3
Hi Kathie,

Thanks for taking the time to email us. I'm sorry you haven't yet received your credits.

According to our records, we notified SlashKey to issue 77 Farm Cash to your account on 2014-03-29 for FTD.com offer.

If you still haven't received credit for the transaction in question, we recommend following up with the SlashKey support team to check the status of your credit. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

John
TrialPay Customer Support

On Thursday, April 3, 2014 6:15 AM, TrialPay Receipts <receipts@trialpay.com> wrote:
Hi Kathie,

Thanks for taking the time to email us. I'm sorry you haven't yet received your credits.

According to our records, we notified SlashKey to issue 77 Farm Cash to your account on 2014-03-29 for FTD.com offer.

If you still haven't received credit for the transaction in question, we recommend following up with the SlashKey support team to check the status of your credit. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

John
TrialPay Customer Support

Felina, Slashkey Support answers support tickets in the order received. That means if they have a lot of tickets ahead of yours it could be anywhere from a few hours up to a few weeks before they respond to you. Please do not send them multiple tickets on this as that just bumps you to the bottom of the list again.
I am sorry that you are having this problem, but this is not the way to address it. You have sent a support ticket in to Slashkey, so now you need to be patient until they can get to your ticket and look into it. Be sure to check both your inbox and your spam box for your email as some email sites tend to classify things like this as junk email.

Felina Apr 15 2014 05:44 PM

Thank you for your response Taz,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5811146)
Felina, Slashkey Support answers support tickets in the order received. That means if they have a lot of tickets ahead of yours it could be anywhere from a few hours up to a few weeks before they respond to you. Please do not send them multiple tickets on this as that just bumps you to the bottom of the list again.
I am sorry that you are having this problem, but this is not the way to address it. You have sent a support ticket in to Slashkey, so now you need to be patient until they can get to your ticket and look into it. Be sure to check both your inbox and your spam box for your email as some email sites tend to classify things like this as junk email.

Yes, I know that this was not the right forum for this; unfortunately it is the only forum.
The note at the top is the 6th note to Slash-Key about this issue.
I had similar issue 1 time before; I sent 4 requests to Slash-Key with-out a reply.
I always check my spam folders as well as inbox; and have done search for anything Slash-Key(the only things that I find are my sent items as well as Trial-Pay response)
Trial-Pay even escalated this particular issue and resent request to Slash-Key; yet after 3 sends by Trial-Pay I have yet to see any credits.

Taz D Apr 15 2014 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felina (Post 5811282)
Yes, I know that this was not the right forum for this; unfortunately it is the only forum.
The note at the top is the 6th note to Slash-Key about this issue.
I had similar issue 1 time before; I sent 4 requests to Slash-Key with-out a reply.
I always check my spam folders as well as inbox; and have done search for anything Slash-Key(the only things that I find are my sent items as well as Trial-Pay response)
Trial-Pay even escalated this particular issue and resent request to Slash-Key; yet after 3 sends by Trial-Pay I have yet to see any credits.

How long have you waited between sending Support tickets to them? If it has not been at least 3 weeks between tickets then you are not waiting long enough for them to check on this and respond. A new ticket will just move you to the bottom of the list again.

Felina Apr 15 2014 06:29 PM

How would anyone know about 3 week...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5811298)
How long have you waited between sending Support tickets to them? If it has not been at least 3 weeks between tickets then you are not waiting long enough for them to check on this and respond. A new ticket will just move you to the bottom of the list again.

Taz,

No, it normally has been a week a half or two; I have not ever received a response, so I would not have a time frame.:(
It looks like you have told me what I need to know; and that is that if I don't think that FT(even after playing ALL these years) is the place for me. :(:(
I had issues w/Zynga and not receiving credits as well. It was a year or two a go and I quit all of those games(for my health, sanity and well being...NOT having to worry or "stew" about being owed credits).

Jolley Rancher Apr 16 2014 11:54 AM

Slashkey

I can never get slashkey to reply to emails or take action on missing items or farm cash. Anyone else have this problem?:mad::mad:

marymarcel Apr 16 2014 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolley Rancher (Post 5812010)
I can never get slashkey to reply to emails or take action on missing items or farm cash. Anyone else have this problem?:mad::mad:

Hi!

Have you contacted Support team? The link is in my signature.

If you have, you need to be patient for an answer,so that it could last from a few hours to a few weeks, depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Jolley Rancher Apr 16 2014 12:36 PM

yes I contacted Slashkey last month about 47 fc that was missing.
Ticket ID: DFL-521744
Department: VIP
Priority: Urgent
I,finally, heard from a Valeria Mejia on 3/24/14. After I replied, no resolve or comments were ever received. I wrote yesterday about question of a facility I sold by accident. I asked if I could receive help in identifying which one it was-because I was distracted and clicked sale in error and would like to replace it. I have had no reply to that question.
I have been with this game since it began and would appreciate a similar support from slashkey that I have given the game.

marymarcel Apr 16 2014 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolley Rancher (Post 5812026)
yes I contacted Slashkey last month about 47 fc that was missing.
Ticket ID: DFL-521744
Department: VIP
Priority: Urgent
I,finally, heard from a Valeria Mejia on 3/24/14. After I replied, no resolve or comments were ever received. I wrote yesterday about question of a facility I sold by accident. I asked if I could receive help in identifying which one it was-because I was distracted and clicked sale in error and would like to replace it. I have had no reply to that question.
I have been with this game since it began and would appreciate a similar support from slashkey that I have given the game.

Try this

For your first request about your lost farmcash, it's time for you to send them another ticket, include all the information you have.

But for the facility you sold by mistake, you need to wait for their answer so that you have sent them the ticket yesterday. So be patient and wait for about 2 weeks.:)

Jolley Rancher Apr 16 2014 01:30 PM

So are you saying I have to wait another 2 weeks for an answer on the missing FC from the 100 fc I purchased? I will submit again, but why was there no follow through? I can't be the only one who has this problem before.

marymarcel Apr 16 2014 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolley Rancher (Post 5812070)
So are you saying I have to wait another 2 weeks for an answer on the missing FC from the 100 fc I purchased? I will submit again, but why was there no follow through? I can't be the only one who has this problem before.

So sorry about your problem, but there is no way for us through the forums to get back your lost farmcash. Only support team is able to check your account and give them back to you.