Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

JeanieBeanie2 Mar 24 2014 06:32 AM

Sadly, I must say that after 5 years of playing Farm Town, 100's of hours and dollars spent, I am to the point where the frustration of playing the game just isn't worth it anymore...I have bought all the larger tools for myself and for my hubby in order to work our farms faster as they got larger and larger...the game is so slow now that having the larger tools doesn't make much of a difference...

The only layering I have are my fields...3 times over...I have no layered buildings, trees, flowers...etc...my animals are all penned...farms where there are no layered fields, only trees/flowers don't go any faster than the ones which do...I work my own farms...hubby is the only one who works my factories/service facilities because all my other neighbors have quit playing...yes, I have cleared mem cache, deleted temporary internet files...etc...more times than I care to count and all to no avail...I do have 20 farms but none of my farms are over 24 x 24...we use a fiber optic internet service provider and just replaced our router...no change in the speed of Farm Town...

I don't know what the problem is...farms being too big?...Farm Town needing more servers to handle the load of larger farms?...whatever it is, the long load times and lag is just too frustrating...I really don't have time to spend 2 - 3 hours every morning when what I have to do shouldn't take more than an hour...I have quit planting a lot of my fields...most probably will run out what I have in storage and then it will be time to tell Farm Town goodbye...:(

ila Mar 24 2014 09:20 AM

Having problems with storage

Using the storage is slow and getting to many "cannot move item into or from storage try again later"...and that gets irritating when you are in the middle of adding from and to the storage, please fix, thank you

Shantily Mar 25 2014 05:24 AM

you dont need the green hand btw to do this with the water items . the orange one is for that the green is for bldgs. I have the green hand and have lakes and seacoasts all around my 20 farms. i don't have time to plant crops but need a steady coin flow. I prefer them to a farm full of trees that take forever to load and harvest.. I have a turbo boat and have hired people to fish for me. they get @ 100 mil in bonus coins when they are done, plus a lot of fish lol .. i will eventually have all the coin facilities on each farm as well stacked on top of each other to save space :)

wellsy6 Mar 25 2014 04:14 PM

New farm

We need a new farm or farms!!;)

beverduster Mar 25 2014 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeanieBeanie2 (Post 5793186)
Sadly, I must say that after 5 years of playing Farm Town, 100's of hours and dollars spent, I am to the point where the frustration of playing the game just isn't worth it anymore...I have bought all the larger tools for myself and for my hubby in order to work our farms faster as they got larger and larger...the game is so slow now that having the larger tools doesn't make much of a difference...

The only layering I have are my fields...3 times over...I have no layered buildings, trees, flowers...etc...my animals are all penned...farms where there are no layered fields, only trees/flowers don't go any faster than the ones which do...I work my own farms...hubby is the only one who works my factories/service facilities because all my other neighbors have quit playing...yes, I have cleared mem cache, deleted temporary internet files...etc...more times than I care to count and all to no avail...I do have 20 farms but none of my farms are over 24 x 24...we use a fiber optic internet service provider and just replaced our router...no change in the speed of Farm Town...

I don't know what the problem is...farms being too big?...Farm Town needing more servers to handle the load of larger farms?...whatever it is, the long load times and lag is just too frustrating...I really don't have time to spend 2 - 3 hours every morning when what I have to do shouldn't take more than an hour...I have quit planting a lot of my fields...most probably will run out what I have in storage and then it will be time to tell Farm Town goodbye...:(

are you using ie? i switched to google chrome & it runs so much smother, i now can get all my farming done including the trees, *& flowers in less than 3 hrs, where as when i was using ie, it would take me all day

thehufarm Mar 27 2014 11:25 AM

I posted this under Help & Support but I see people talking about this here. So here is my question:

I just bought a red fertilizer. I'm wondering if once the crops are fertilized, will they go to waste after the growth period is exhausted? e.i. just planted 4 hour crops. Will it go to waste after the 4 + 5 hour time period? Or will it stay good for the 3 days while fertilized if not harvested? I understand the 2 for 1 harvest but haven't found any reference to waste on a fertilized farm. Maybe I don't know where to look.

Thanks.

Taz D Mar 27 2014 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehufarm (Post 5794598)
I posted this under Help & Support but I see people talking about this here. So here is my question:

I just bought a red fertilizer. I'm wondering if once the crops are fertilized, will they go to waste after the growth period is exhausted? e.i. just planted 4 hour crops. Will it go to waste after the 4 + 5 hour time period? Or will it stay good for the 3 days while fertilized if not harvested? I understand the 2 for 1 harvest but haven't found any reference to waste on a fertilized farm. Maybe I don't know where to look.

Thanks.

I answered you in the Help & Support.

thehufarm Mar 27 2014 12:06 PM

Thanks Taz! I asked another question on same topic! :-)

jmn120176 Mar 29 2014 03:39 PM

Purple sprinkler issues

Upon use of my purple sprinkler, I find the tree growing time is no longer reduced to half of normal. Help?

jmn120176 Mar 29 2014 03:55 PM

That's interesting. Not to answer my own post, but the coconut trees on my farm 9 showed 7.1 days to grown after irrigation. They now show 2 days. The problem seems to have resolved itself.