Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

seedybee Nov 21 2013 12:39 PM

Trains

I am not happy about the changes to the way we dispatch our trains - it was so much better the way it was. Please put it back

Llinx Nov 21 2013 12:41 PM

Not happy about trains

I am very dissapointed about the change to the trains. I was happy when I could link all my trains to one set of wagons to save cost as these are NOT cheap to buy. Now I am finding that my standard engine has run off for 6 days and I cant send the other 4 trains until it comes back. We USED to be able to do this. I think it has changed to make us buy more wagons with real cash but I cant afford to do this so I would like to see the trains the way they were. Its not right that a 2 dat engine should be only sent once a week as they ALL have top be sent the same time and wait for them ALL to return. Some of us Slashkey are loyal FT players... How about a reward scheme or allow us to run our trains as we used to? :mad:

ClaytinPA Dec 08 2013 04:38 AM

Trains now messed up

OK, who tinkered with the trains? I had a number of cars with a locomotive on each end. This made possible a 1 click operation when visiting farms to click on facilities and collecting everything on that farm in one click. That was most convenient. Now when I went to dispatch my one train I got an error reading which said the car was part of another train and was already dispatched. So the train sits and when I visit a farm now to collect on facilities it means a number of clicks to get the stuff. If I want to get it back as before, it looks like I will have to buy a bunch of cars and set up another train. This I refuse to do and no longer will visit neighbors to collect. The FT are making lots of money as it is, but it appears that greed is still the name of the game :-(

C. D. Harriger, Agitated Farmer from Belsano PA :-(

Taz D Dec 08 2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClaytinPA (Post 5736154)
OK, who tinkered with the trains? I had a number of cars with a locomotive on each end. This made possible a 1 click operation when visiting farms to click on facilities and collecting everything on that farm in one click. That was most convenient. Now when I went to dispatch my one train I got an error reading which said the car was part of another train and was already dispatched. So the train sits and when I visit a farm now to collect on facilities it means a number of clicks to get the stuff. If I want to get it back as before, it looks like I will have to buy a bunch of cars and set up another train. This I refuse to do and no longer will visit neighbors to collect. The FT are making lots of money as it is, but it appears that greed is still the name of the game :-(

C. D. Harriger, Agitated Farmer from Belsano PA :-(

The glitch that allowed using the same cars with more than one locomotives was fix. You can no longer do that.

knolan Dec 08 2013 01:47 PM

I think they should have left the trains alone & not messed them up. I already spend enough money on the game & am not going to purchase more cars. I would like to know how the farmcash is determined for each item. When the game became more popular, & more farms added, the amts of farmcash required to purchase items should have been cut in half & used as a baseline to determine other costs. I would love to see the game become player friendly, rather than CEO friendly. (lol?)

bnpharris40 Dec 08 2013 03:58 PM

Why are you trying to run this for every one with the trains people should not have to be forced into any thing like you are doing, millions of people have millions of real money invested in farm town, a game for kids, elderly, & disabled or do you not care. You want law suits you will get them if this is a glitch please fix it, i for one am not going to buy cars for each farm to put my engines on, if a brainless person hit the wrong key, "fire him/her" fix it

Debi Ryan Dec 08 2013 04:33 PM

Hi got a question about the trains? can we have all 5 engines and cars on different farm ..dispatch at the same time? I did have 5 engines and 11 cars on one farm but with the glitch fixed I can't
dispatch...so if I move engines to different farms and get more cars....will I be able to dispatch them as they come back or will I have to wait for them all to come back to dispatch them?

KnightRider Dec 08 2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnpharris40 (Post 5736478)
Why are you trying to run this for every one with the trains people should not have to be forced into any thing like you are doing, millions of people have millions of real money invested in farm town, a game for kids, elderly, & disabled or do you not care. You want law suits you will get them if this is a glitch please fix it, i for one am not going to buy cars for each farm to put my engines on, if a brainless person hit the wrong key, "fire him/her" fix it

If you are talking about not being able to connect more than one engine to the same set of boxcars, that is the glitch that was fixed, it is now the way it was suppose to be, one set of boxcars to a single engine. If you have more than one engine you can always separate you boxcars between all of the engine that you have. A lawsuit would be thrown out of court, you agreed to the Terms of Service like all of us when you started playing the game.

KnightRider Dec 08 2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debi Ryan (Post 5736502)
Hi got a question about the trains? can we have all 5 engines and cars on different farm ..dispatch at the same time? I did have 5 engines and 11 cars on one farm but with the glitch fixed I can't
dispatch...so if I move engines to different farms and get more cars....will I be able to dispatch them as they come back or will I have to wait for them all to come back to dispatch them?

You can have 5 of the same boxcar as long as it is on different engines, the game guide doesn't say they have to be on different farms, just different engines.

Debi Ryan Dec 08 2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5736514)
You can have 5 of the same boxcar as long as it is on different engines, the game guide doesn't say they have to be on different farms, just different engines.

thank U knightrider.......but if I want to put them on different farms ...I can right? and still dispatch them? and in the new release it is say I can have 2 engines on one set of cars right?
on and each end?