Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

carhar Jun 27 2017 07:16 PM

all the fishing

I don't like the way you have changed all the fishing

You can not see how many fish are left after each click and you have to click a lot and you only get a smaller number. You really never know just where you are at. I don't want to work for someone that has a lot of water and fishing to do and not know where I am. :mad:
AND I HATE how you have to wait when you are harvesting before what you are harvesting blacks out. It take more time to do it this way and sometimes you go over what you have done to find out you have already done those trees etc. Please change things back. :mad:

Taz D Jun 27 2017 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carhar (Post 6172430)
I don't like the way you have changed all the fishing

You can not see how many fish are left after each click and you have to click a lot and you only get a smaller number. You really never know just where you are at. I don't want to work for someone that has a lot of water and fishing to do and not know where I am. :mad:
AND I HATE how you have to wait when you are harvesting before what you are harvesting blacks out. It take more time to do it this way and sometimes you go over what you have done to find out you have already done those trees etc. Please change things back. :mad:

Hi Carhar,
I am not sure what you are talking about for the fishing as nothing has been changed for the fishing. Try clicking to fish, move the pointer off the water, then back over it and it will show you how many are left.
As far as the harvesting, the sections you harvest will go to transparent until you have harvested 2 to 3 sections and then will disappear completely if you have the eye completely closed.

carhar Jun 28 2017 10:13 AM

" move the pointer off the water, then back over it and it will show you how many are left"
yes I see how that works but I have been fishing for years and with each click when the pointer is on the water the amount of fish was always counted down as you clicked - now I can click, say 10 times and then the amount changes then a few more times and the amount changes and it goes on that way. All of a sudden it has changed for me the last few times I have fished for people with my orange boat.

Farmer Tony Jul 09 2017 07:01 AM

Errrrrr, just missed another.

Kaytutt Jul 11 2017 12:55 PM

Vacation notice or message all neighbours?

Hi

Is it possible to mark your farms as "on vacation" or an easy way to send a message to all neighbours to let them know you are away? In particular for ships

marymarcel Jul 11 2017 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaytutt (Post 6175586)
Hi

Is it possible to mark your farms as "on vacation" or an easy way to send a message to all neighbours to let them know you are away? In particular for ships

Hi Kaytutt :)

I'm sorry but we dont have that option. You can post a message in facebook if you want. About ships, you are able to disable your port, so you will not receive your neighbors ships.

All the information you need on how to close your port is in the following thread from our game guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622

Also, if you want to make a suggestion, you can post it in our Suggestion section. You can not open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

Here is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Alexandra_J Jul 25 2017 08:03 AM

What Browsers do you recommend for playing farmtown

Would like to know all the browsers you recommend playing farmtown with. I already use Opera and Chrome but would like to know others that people have tried and tested. If you don't want to write down the browser here please feel free to message me on here or my farmtown. Thank you

marymarcel Jul 25 2017 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornish Lil Princess (Post 6179186)
Would like to know all the browsers you recommend playing farmtown with. I already use Opera and Chrome but would like to know others that people have tried and tested. If you don't want to write down the browser here please feel free to message me on here or my farmtown. Thank you

Hi Cornish Lil Princess :)

I moved your post to the General Feedback forum to let other farmers answer you.

dorissau Jul 26 2017 09:15 AM

I just read a long article on a tech site about the fact that Adobe Flash is shutting down and will no longer be available after 2020. I use Chrome which is making changes and will phase out Flash in the next year. I am wondering what steps our devs are taking so that our game will continue when these changes take place.

dorissau Jul 26 2017 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countrybarb05 (Post 6179226)
For my system, Firefox works best. I also play Farm Town on the Facebook Gameroom app and FT runs good there as well.

Firefox does not work well for me and Gameroom is OK, except you can't use tabs so you can't layer or do any other creative things. I use Chrome and Comodo Icedragon which both have great graphics and lots of flexibility.