Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Jun 28 2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady_Catalina (Post 5206438)
Actually you are correct there. Even a T-intersection is negotiated by two west of Y's.
The train as production items are useless to me; i.e. ink and pigments pretty much get used in other facilities. I'm not planning on having a train take them all to market. I have so many service facilities that I rarely go to market now anyway.

I think you have a misconception. The trains don't take your production to market. It brings you additional products to use in your facilities. So the train brings you ink and pigments to add to your supply for use in other facilities.

knolan Jun 28 2012 09:17 PM

I know what U mean about having a limited income, after losing a job, & then not finding a new job. It appears as tho FarmTown is taking advantage of those who are addicted to the game & willing to spend any amt of money to get ahead, instead of putting the addicts first, the non-cash players are probably in the majority. The amt charged in FarmCash required for each item is much higher than they should be, based on the number of items available. It would be awesome to see the company make a huge change that would be more concurrent with the general majority of non-cash players.

carol0 Jun 28 2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meacara (Post 5186094)
I cannot get a train, as I cannot afford it and they don't bring anything I'd need. But if I did ever run out of flour and such - why would you require a Stone Windmill instead of a regular one? This is just another example where the dev's are greedy.

The Stone windmill produces more flour for the same amount of wheat. Like 3 times as much. Maybe you don't run out of flour, but I sure do.

What do the trains bring you? as far as I can tell, just product, but what kind of product?

Tony D Jun 29 2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carol0 (Post 5208614)
The Stone windmill produces more flour for the same amount of wheat. Like 3 times as much. Maybe you don't run out of flour, but I sure do.

What do the trains bring you? as far as I can tell, just product, but what kind of product?

Hi, this section of the game guide should help http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread...50#post5185550

hooeybrown Jun 29 2012 02:26 PM

Don't think Trains worth spending FC on, but Stone Windmills are

I have many duplicates of coin-priced facilities, and almost all of the products delivered by trains come from those facilities. I can post them and get the products in as little as 23 minutes if I advertise right. If I could get HEN EGGS quickly from trains, I'd consider (or Canvas Textile Rolls). I can get product from working facilities of like-minded farmers who have duplicates too. Not worth spending FC on.

Stone Windmills have been mentioned in this thread and I think they are worth it if you use lots of flour. Put 1000 units of wheat in a red windmill and get 500 flour. Put 1000 units of wheat in a STONE windmill and get 1500 units of wheat. Sure you could use multiple coin-bought red windmills, but you have to have 3000 wheat to get that 1500 flour. I use lots of flour and the SW frees up crop space for something other than wheat.

They are not essential to the game, you can get by with 14 reds I'm sure. Just offering my 2 cents worth.

Lady_Catalina Jul 03 2012 07:07 AM

I noticed something last night when showing off my trains to my husband. The red passenger engine is the only one with all its parts. The green passenger engine has no driving wheels and the push rod sticks out in the front and is attached to nothing. The Freight engine has two sets of passenger car trucks, no driving wheels and no push rods. Whoever drew these really didn't look at any photos of trains.

Laurie26 Jul 05 2012 11:15 AM

Does anyone know the actual time that the best sprinkler extends the crop gone to waste time? thanks so much for any help :)

KnightRider Jul 05 2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laurie26 (Post 5214642)
Does anyone know the actual time that the best sprinkler extends the crop gone to waste time? thanks so much for any help :)

For crops one day or under it is 24 hrs. and for crops over one day it is 48 hrs.

Laurie26 Jul 05 2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitt1962 (Post 5214650)
For crops one day or under it is 24 hrs. and for crops over one day it is 48 hrs.

than you so much for the great help :)

Laurie26 Jul 05 2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitt1962 (Post 5214650)

yea I ran and grabbed the last two thanks so much