Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

slartismum Dec 27 2016 05:40 PM

Gameroom

You are right, there are no tabs. I play the farming games and go full screen. Don't seem to get ads then. I am sure that not everyone will like it but it suits my kind of playing.

DJChambala Jan 04 2017 07:19 PM

New Neighbors

I need new neighbors who play the game regularly. Most of my neighbors have stopped playing Farmtown, so now I find I do not have enough neighbors to help with the ships. Is there a way to find new neighbors thru this site?

Taz D Jan 04 2017 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJChambala (Post 6128742)
I need new neighbors who play the game regularly. Most of my neighbors have stopped playing Farmtown, so now I find I do not have enough neighbors to help with the ships. Is there a way to find new neighbors thru this site?

Hi DJChambala,
Please post your request for neighbors in the Social section subject thread we have set up for Facebook Neighbor Requests. Please read the first post of that thread to see what you need to include in your post asking for neighbors. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

writerkat Jan 07 2017 06:45 PM

Broke

Does anyone else feel that the cost of farms and expansions are way too much now? I've been playing since the beginning and I can't spend much real money, so working in coins only and playing once a day means I will never keep up with purchases and expansions. I do try to spend some cash as I love the game and know the developers have to make a living, but I can't do it often. Any tips about making coin would be appreciated. I have all the coin facs.

BamaMike Jan 07 2017 06:58 PM

I work as many of my neighbors/friends factory's post as possible that brings coins and products and then I post my factory work once every day and I make around 6 billion coins a day. That includes selling off the non ingredients. I do have 2 trains so that makes working others factories easy but it does help big time in making more coins.

LongsleeveSteve Jan 07 2017 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by writerkat (Post 6129986)
Does anyone else feel that the cost of farms and expansions are way too much now? I've been playing since the beginning and I can't spend much real money, so working in coins only and playing once a day means I will never keep up with purchases and expansions. I do try to spend some cash as I love the game and know the developers have to make a living, but I can't do it often. Any tips about making coin would be appreciated. I have all the coin facs.

Fishing is the only way to make money. Layering various big lake and small sea coast make tons of money.

bluehair Jan 08 2017 01:31 AM

well even though I dont want to spend 50FC on farm 32 and dont have 15 billion in coins I will just keep saving my coins I dont need farm 32 but do want it but yeah will just save

Mama Kimberly Jan 08 2017 01:01 PM

Will this work on a tablet? I'd love not to have to run back to my desktop when crops need harvesting or a ship needs loading so it can move along to the next port.

ccheney Jan 08 2017 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by writerkat (Post 6129986)

I do. I have 25 farms the three largest ones are all 24x24 and I only have 7 billion coins and I can't afford to expand them any further. It seems that by setting the costs so high they are discouraging us from expanding.

I am on a fixed income so it took me several months and over $200 in real money, a fortune for someone in my position to get the tools necessary to work my facilities in one click or I would spend over 2 1/2 hrs a day doing nothing in the game but working them one at a time. I have all the coin facilities and only a handful of FC facilities.

writerkat Jan 08 2017 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccheney (Post 6130214)
I do. I have 25 farms the three largest ones are all 24x24 and I only have 7 billion coins and I can't afford to expand them any further. It seems that by setting the costs so high they are discouraging us from expanding.

I am on a fixed income so it took me several months and over $200 in real money, a fortune for someone in my position to get the tools necessary to work my facilities in one click or I would spend over 2 1/2 hrs a day doing nothing in the game but working them one at a time. I have all the coin facilities and only a handful of FC facilities.

I'm all for working hard and playing regularly, but when it seems impossible I want to give up. I try the earn farmcash things and most never work for me.