Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

marymarcel Nov 11 2016 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjohn726 (Post 6112546)
I can't find what I mentioned today at all about that problem. However, I did mention that my phone that is pluged into the wall may be that problem on facebook.

Therefore as Jeanne who I live with has a smart phone, I will thansfer money from my bank account to hers and she will buy that whatever for me in facebook and gift it to me. That is quite fine with me.

I see no need to buy something that I don't need like a mobile or smart phone as hers is just fine.

I will use the one that is plugged into the wall.

Either I play Farm Town or I don't.

Hi rjohn726:)

Your posts were moved to the following link and responded there

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...10#post6112510

We moved them to have all posts with same problems together in the same place.

You have instructions on how to find your own posts in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

kidwboro Nov 15 2016 10:01 PM

Definitely a wonderful game. The concept of facilities is awesome. A person can obtain a huge abundance of products in a short time, and both parties get blessed. It brings people together. A very friendly atmosphere altogether, in the facilities realm as well as the harvesting/plowing realm.

artbee Nov 17 2016 04:46 AM

thank farm town
I have chatted to people from across the world
made sport theme farms
have Australian restaurant

firegold flames Nov 18 2016 02:43 PM

I agree that Farm town is fun and exciting .

Qivis Nov 18 2016 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidwboro (Post 6113362)
Definitely a wonderful game. The concept of facilities is awesome. A person can obtain a huge abundance of products in a short time, and both parties get blessed. It brings people together. A very friendly atmosphere altogether, in the facilities realm as well as the harvesting/plowing realm.

Well put. I've even found out about new Facebook stickers because of the friendliness of some of my Farm Town friends posting them in response to my posts. A friend in the other hemisphere is especially fond of waving when he sees my requests for ingredients!

rjohn726 Nov 27 2016 04:39 AM

Your Computers

Thanks for updating your computers.

I like the new speed

lovetoocraft Dec 04 2016 02:12 PM

Please offer sales

Like so many people, I am retired and on a fixed income. It costs $40 in actual currency to purchase $250FC (FC=FarmCash). To purchase a new farm and totally build it out, we need to purchase $80 (actual currency) to get enough FC to purchase and build out a new farm. That is expensive. PLEASE CONSIDER putting items on sale. I would be more inclined to purchase more FC if for example I could purchase the entire farm with all the build outs and still have enough left over to purchase a few factories for the $40 (actual cash) investment.

Every one wins...You win because I would be willing to purchase more FC. I win because I am getting a better value for my money.

Taz D Dec 04 2016 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetoocraft (Post 6116710)
Like so many people, I am retired and on a fixed income. It costs $40 in actual currency to purchase $250FC (FC=FarmCash). To purchase a new farm and totally build it out, we need to purchase $80 (actual currency) to get enough FC to purchase and build out a new farm. That is expensive. PLEASE CONSIDER putting items on sale. I would be more inclined to purchase more FC if for example I could purchase the entire farm with all the build outs and still have enough left over to purchase a few factories for the $40 (actual cash) investment.

Every one wins...You win because I would be willing to purchase more FC. I win because I am getting a better value for my money.

If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
I will say that FC is not the only way to buy your farms and expansions. You can also buy them with coins that do not cost you anything in real money.

Peyana Dec 06 2016 09:40 AM

Trees v. plants v. bushes

With the introduction of the caper bush, I thought you guys might be headed in the right direction--until the Pimiento Tree was introduced. It is a plant guys! :) It should be a crop, not a tree. And while we are on the subject, grapes-green and purple AND red, should be a bush not a plant. Not just because it is how they really grow, but think how cool it would be to have a farm that you could make as a vineyard and having rows of grapes growing!

I love this game and am happy it is evolving and I get to experience it. Thank you for all your hard work, but can we please switch the grapes from a plant to a bush and the Pimento from a tree to a crop?

Qivis Dec 06 2016 04:14 PM

Cranberries are usually grown in flooded bogs as well, but we have adjusted to some of the idiosyncrasies of the game at this point. While it would be nice if the grapes had a category of vines for themselves, it is another complication that many of us simply do without.