Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Dec 01 2015 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdnelso (Post 6023462)
i also have that same problem even if allowed to design it is not allowing up to plow new plots. my bulldozer doesnt work on his farm either. if it matters my plow does show up in my tool box it just wont plow :(

i am also not able to get into store or my SN storage to get items to design with.
my crane doesn't work on his farm either so i can clear it off so can do the work my SN wants my help with

am we missing a step? he approved to do all of the options that poped up as choices when he SN me...

Hi jdnelso,
Did he allow you to "Allow Selling & Buying Items with My Coins"? That would be required to allow you to do the things you are talking about doing.

Jdnelso Dec 01 2015 03:59 PM

he said he clicked on everything but i will double check

is that also what is casuging the problem with not being able to do plow and bulldoze?

Taz D Dec 01 2015 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdnelso (Post 6023482)
he said he clicked on everything but i will double check

is that also what is casuging the problem with not being able to do plow and bulldoze?

Yes, because it costs them coins to plow.

dorissau Dec 01 2015 08:09 PM

Didn't find any thread about just plain neighbors, so will put my question here... is there any way we can figure out how many neighbors we are ALLOWED? I know it differs depending on your number (of some sort) and I can find in the trophy section that I have 106.. but sometimes I can invite new neighbors and sometimes the request just goes into mysterious cyber space and they cannot connect. There must be a book about figuring out neighbor numbers for dummies!! !!!

Taz D Dec 01 2015 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorissau (Post 6023546)
Didn't find any thread about just plain neighbors, so will put my question here... is there any way we can figure out how many neighbors we are ALLOWED? I know it differs depending on your number (of some sort) and I can find in the trophy section that I have 106.. but sometimes I can invite new neighbors and sometimes the request just goes into mysterious cyber space and they cannot connect. There must be a book about figuring out neighbor numbers for dummies!! !!!

Hi dorissau,
No I am afraid there isn't any way to tell you how many you can have because it is based on the ID numbers. Those can vary from 8 up to 16 digits in length, so you could have anywhere from 80 up to 120 depending on the length of each of those IDs. If you are at 106 I would say you are probably close to your maximum. Those you are trying to invite may be putting you over what you can have.

supertrucker Dec 02 2015 07:06 PM

"(super neighbor) has work on their farm(s)..."

forgive me for the title, but i wish there was a pop-up dialog box that would tell me if/when my super neighbors had work on their farms (better yet, which farms have work on them?). i don't have a lot of them (only 2), but i have enough to do with my own farms that i don't always have time to visit every farm they have, for work that might not be there.

Taz D Dec 02 2015 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertrucker (Post 6023730)
forgive me for the title, but i wish there was a pop-up dialog box that would tell me if/when my super neighbors had work on their farms (better yet, which farms have work on them?). i don't have a lot of them (only 2), but i have enough to do with my own farms that i don't always have time to visit every farm they have, for work that might not be there.

Hi Supertrucker,
If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section and not in the Feedback section. You cannot start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

supertrucker Dec 02 2015 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6023746)
Hi Supertrucker,
If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section and not in the Feedback section. You cannot start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

no problem, i can do that...

Jdnelso Dec 05 2015 10:08 AM

i have been helping one of my SN do a farm,when i go to his farm i can buy and sell trees, flowers, etc.... BUT i am not able to sell off or even send to storage a bunch of extra animals he got and in the store all the animals say LOCKED.... how come i can do everything but animals? did we miss something he needs to allow me?

Taz D Dec 05 2015 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdnelso (Post 6024682)
i have been helping one of my SN do a farm,when i go to his farm i can buy and sell trees, flowers, etc.... BUT i am not able to sell off or even send to storage a bunch of extra animals he got and in the store all the animals say LOCKED.... how come i can do everything but animals? did we miss something he needs to allow me?

Hi jdnelso,
No you didn't miss something he needs to allow. Animals are not included in the super neighbors functions.